Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Mart_er6
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 08:09 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Certain section of British society has a high percentage of homophobic attitudes and is guided by their (pre-mediaeval)religion according this BBC (somewhat surprisingly) survey report. Surely ntdwi!? This should be reported more than Boris' Burka metaphors, but it probably won't. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45133717

DrSnoosnoo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:45 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard this on't radio this morning.

Not homophobic, they're "socially conservative".

In Britain, would being socially conservative expect a general religion of being CofE? Thus to not agree with Islam is not Islamaphobic?

Or is this white privilege again?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:37 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tickled me, too.

Whitey: 'I don't like with Islamic culture' - Islamaphobe! Evil or Very Mad

Muslim: 'I think the gays are wrong' - homoph....oh hang on, you're just socially conservative, that's cool though Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:16 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Children are socially conservative. To them a family is mum, dad, the kids and maybe a dog.

So is it homophobic or lesbianophobic to think it's wrong to allow same sex couples to adopt/foster then?

Children are the most vicious of animals against someone who doesn't conform for any reason. Bullying, despite all the wonderful words from the lefties is rife when kids stand out. And having 2 daddies or mummys bloody well stands out.

It isn't fair to the kids to have them carry this chain around their neck however good the same sex parents are.

Or is it a case of sorry kids, homos and lesbians have more rights than you do.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:16 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
Tickled me, too.

Whitey: 'I don't like with Islamic culture' - Islamaphobe! Evil or Very Mad

Muslim: 'I think the gays are wrong' - homoph....oh hang on, you're just socially conservative, that's cool though Cool

A year or so back, t the local pride festival, they had a God botherer preaching the Bible and how queers are wrong etc.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:18 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Children are socially conservative. To them a family is mum, dad, the kids and maybe a dog.

So is it homophobic or lesbianophobic to think it's wrong to allow same sex couples to adopt/foster then?

Children are the most vicious of animals against someone who doesn't conform for any reason. Bullying, despite all the wonderful words from the lefties is rife when kids stand out. And having 2 daddies or mummys bloody well stands out.

It isn't fair to the kids to have them carry this chain around their neck however good the same sex parents are.

p

I'd rather a same sex parentage than a Fred and Rose setup, tbf.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:45 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:

A year or so back, t the local pride festival, they had a God botherer preaching the Bible and how queers are wrong etc.

Not sure of your point?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:22 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

p

Not all couples are serial killers you know. A bit like not all Muslims are pedo's.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:45 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

What happens when one parent is a dragon

https://www.draconity.org/

"All over the world there are representations are serpentine creatures: wyverns, classical european-type dragons, amphitere, lindworm, eastern loong, sea serpents, amphitere and the feathered quetzalcoatl of South America. 'Dragon' is used as something of a catch-all to cover all these creatures even though, morphologically, they can differ as much as a crocodile differs from a heron.

Members of the dragonkin community might identify with any of these creatures, or a more personal construct that bears a similarity to these. The precise dragon or dragons that any individual identifies with are significant to that person in a sense that could be symbollic or strongly spiritual."

and the other is addicted to being a piece of furniture?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMmsQGnkd9U

This is a whole new era. Mr. Green

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:21 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

What happens when one parent is a dragon

https://www.draconity.org/

"All over the world there are representations are serpentine creatures: wyverns, classical european-type dragons, amphitere, lindworm, eastern loong, sea serpents, amphitere and the feathered quetzalcoatl of South America. 'Dragon' is used as something of a catch-all to cover all these creatures even though, morphologically, they can differ as much as a crocodile differs from a heron.

Members of the dragonkin community might identify with any of these creatures, or a more personal construct that bears a similarity to these. The precise dragon or dragons that any individual identifies with are significant to that person in a sense that could be symbollic or strongly spiritual."

and the other is addicted to being a piece of furniture?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMmsQGnkd9U

This is a whole new era. Mr. Green

Jesus wept Ste, you are a font of utter weirdness. I just know, after a few rums, I am going to have to shed my bear persona and become...............a DRAGON

How long will I last in Dragon City Laughing

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:10 - 14 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45180120

Some random mental health problems dude just crashed outside Parliament. I'll guess at Benjamin Smith being his name.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:19 - 14 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

Not sure of your point?

He was allowed to bang on with no issues, and he wasn't an M word.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:22 - 14 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Not all couples are serial killers you know. A bit like not all Muslims are pedo's.

Obviously. But surely it's better to go to a family who can look after them, rather than a stereotypical one, just to suit an ideal?

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:37 - 14 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6057119/Masked-attackers-set-cars-fire-hospital-car-park-rampage-Sweden.html

No full description of attackers but dark haired youths mentioned.
NTDWI? I'm not so sure here.

TaffyTDM
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 08:41 - 14 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45180120

Some random mental health problems dude just crashed outside Parliament. I'll guess at Benjamin Smith being his name.

Meet Mister Smith

https://twitter.com/999London/status/1029266573457010688?s=09

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:50 - 14 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Obviously. But surely it's better to go to a family who can look after them, rather than a stereotypical one, just to suit an ideal?

It's not to suit an idea, its the natural laws of nature and to protect children from other children who will happily taunt/tease/bully them over the fact they have got 2 fathers or mothers.

It's a bit like religion in my eyes. Do what you want and I don't care. However as soon as it affects a third innocent party in a detrimental way, that's when things have to be looked at properly and not in just a PC way.

But, hey, I'm a dinosaur in todays PC (politically crap) society. And I voted leave.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:34 - 14 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

That twitter link to Benjamin Smith has been deleted.
What would have been more apt is if he'd been wearing his burqa at the time.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:58 - 14 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was allowed to bang on with no issues, and he wasn't an M word.

And so were the British Asians surveyed. I have no bother with that; my issue comes with the bias in the press reporting of such a thing. Holding different opinions is inevitable and being able to talk about why you have a different opinion is important.

If Mr Christian says he doesn't believe homosexuality is right because of religious reasons then he shouldn't face criticism for that - it's his view; I would, however, have supported him being beaten the living shit out of by the gays for pissing in their parade cos that shit just isn't cricket. But, no doubt, if he was reported upon he was reported upon in a way that made it clear he was a fundamentalist nutter whose opinion was very much not welcome.

If a 'western man' voices a negative opinion about Islam the same thing would be true. Step forward Boris.

If Muslims don't like the gays then it's 'socially conservative' rather than fundamentalism of any kind. It's a point of interest report, rather than a pitchforks at the ready report.

The real paradox is the very people so keen to support the rights of all; females, gays and Muslim migrants - are the very people who should be appalled that Muslims are, in % of population terms, so heavily against female equality and gay rights compared to the western folk. That's some serious years of campaigning wasted.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:01 - 14 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
That twitter link to Benjamin Smith has been deleted.
What would have been more apt is if he'd been wearing his burqa at the time.

Yeah well we wouldn't want to jump to any conclusions or anything.

You could tell it was a terror attack by the simply appalling lack of aptitude displayed in hitting the sum total of sweet FA before piling it into a barrier. Yet again, their utter incompetence is the only consolation of the day's events.

AshWebster
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 15:31 - 14 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

The real paradox is the very people so keen to support the rights of all; females, gays and Muslim migrants - are the very people who should be appalled that Muslims are, in % of population terms, so heavily against female equality and gay rights compared to the western folk. That's some serious years of campaigning wasted.

the hypocrisy of the liberal leftists knows no bounds.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:19 - 14 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terror attack?
No, Benjamin was just 'socially conservative' against infidels

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:00 - 15 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6060821/Sudanese-immigrant-terror-attacker-drove-London-hours-smashing-car-cyclists.html

More imported problems then... Well I never!

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:29 - 15 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loner, likes shit music - definitely mental health issues. That said, living in Sparkhill is enough to drive anyone a bit Acky Snacky.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:48 - 15 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBC retards think he lived in Sparkbrook rather than Sparkhill Rolling Eyes

And the absolute cretin Khaaaan has come out politicising the whole thing to his advantage:
Quote:
Mayor of London Sadiq Khan said he was also in favour of more security measures being introduced in Parliament Square and around London.

"I'm an advocate of part-pedestrianising part of Parliament Square," he told BBC Breakfast.

"Not only would it make Parliament Square more attractive, but there are clever technical ways to make Parliament and pedestrians and visitors safer as well.

"There are now very attractive small bollards in place which actually stop vehicles hitting pedestrians or buildings.

Very attractive small bollards? WTF?

DrSnoosnoo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:43 - 15 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's like trying to solve the problem of deaths by stabbing by handing out free stab vests
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 227 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
Page 78 of 170