Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:35 - 24 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that'll work. I'm pretty sure running people over on purpose and stabbing coppers in the back of the head
and neck is already outlawed. Didn't seem to matter here. Only the Musrats really know what goes on in those
mosques, and they will happily taqiyya their way out of any liability.

#All

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:49 - 24 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think outlawing it would make the problem worse.

The best comparison I can think of is a certain form of Islam in far western China which is outlawed. The members of that faith weren't happy either. Urumqi in particular now has armoured vehicles and machine gun nests around government buildings, and most shopping centres have a huge perimeter fence and bag X-rays are everywhere. Saw it all myself when I was over there. Catching the train out of the place felt like a military procedure.

I think if any Islamic practice were exclusively outlawed in the UK, it would without doubt become the coolest thing to learn among new generations. Things would just get worse.

"Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 07:49 - 24 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed. You cannot distinguish given that lying is mandated by their instruction manual.

Ahmadis, perhaps, because they run real risks by identifying themselves as such.

Temporary incarceration is not a solution. Put a radical inside, a snackbar comes out.

Permanent incarceration is not practical.

They need to be got rid of.

In practice, peacefully.

Just cut off the funding. Convicted of any terrorism related offence? Not a penny from the state, ever, starting with legal aid.

Re-introduce treason, or some variant thereof: "anti community activism" or similar Newspeak.

Convicted of that (by a judge and jury, remember, not a politician) = same punishment: no benefits, no housing, no NHS, no pension, not now, not ever.

You don't like it? Well, we know you don't, that's what you were convicted of. There's the door. Don't let it hit you on your benefits fiddling arse on the way to Germoney or $weden.

The joy of that solution is that it can be applied to the antifa / black something-something rent-a-mobs as well.

You want to smash the state? Fine, we respect your right to your beliefs. But you don't get funded to do so.

We could get rid of millions without a bullet or rope, at no cost beyond a trial, and not lose a single thing worth having.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:35 - 24 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone remember this one from ten years ago:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudanese_teddy_bear_blasphemy_case

Basically English teacher in Sudan held vote on what to call kiddies teddy bear, they chose Mohammed.

News footage showed thousands and thousands of them coming out Splurging for her to be killed.

We’re constantly told Sudan is one of the poorest, enfeebled country in the world but they certainly get some motivation if someone ‘insults’ their religion.

NTDWI though Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:08 - 24 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:

Basically English teacher in Sudan held vote on what to call kiddies teddy bear, they chose Mohammed.

NTDWI though Rolling Eyes

Quote:
The school was closed until January 2008 for the safety of pupils and staff as reprisals were feared

The really sad thing is, when I lived in India (in a predominantly Christian state)... all my friends were Muslim.

One of which, a really nice guy, has just moved to Hungary to be with his Hungarian partner and kid. Very happy for the pair of them, but suspect they may struggle in future there.

But anyway, I really can't tar everyone with the same brush.

I have a good friend who was raised ultra-conservative Baptist, and the shit her community forced on her is evil. Flat out evil. If I told them that, to their faces, I would no doubt face violent responses.

That sect has next to no relation to my Gran's Catholic version of Christianity, and even less to do with Protestant Christianity.

It's all about sects... innit.

Rather than banning religions, why not just ban anyone who answers yes to the question, "Do you believe your religions "holy-book" is the literal word of god, and should be taken literally"

Poof, creationists and kid raping removed in one stroke.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:08 - 24 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sun Wukong wrote:
why not just ban anyone who answers yes to the question, "Do you believe your religions "holy-book" is the literal word of god, and should be taken literally"

Because the literal word of allah in the quran orders mahometans to lie about their piety.

Rationality over wizardry: wire them up with electrodes and burn a selection of spellbooks in front on them. If any trigger a response, "ban" them.

Except you can't "ban" natives, can you?

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:10 - 24 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to chill out. This thread is getting me more wound up than Rainpal. Or that guy on here who had a 'nspcc donation' link on his webpage that went straight to his paypal
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:13 - 24 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me wind that spring a bit more.

Snackbar's hire car will have been insured against 3rd party claims.

I don't see any get-out in the RTA for acts of peacelamism.

How many millions is that going to cost the insurer?

Who is going to end up paying for it?

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:38 - 24 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep getting a server busy error message.
Is this thread being monitored/downloaded/snacked?

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:42 - 24 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

"Act of god" Razz

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 15:52 - 24 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Let me wind that spring a bit more.

Snackbar's hire car will have been insured against 3rd party claims.

How many millions is that going to cost the insurer?

Who is going to end up paying for it?

Acts of war and Terrorism are usually specifically excluded from cover. As is damage resulting from ionising radiation.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:03 - 24 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
Acts of war and Terrorism are usually specifically excluded from cover. As is damage resulting from ionising radiation.

For comprehensive claims on your own property. I can't see any such exemption in the RTA for statutory third party cover.

It'd be an interesting one to argue in more marginal cases where the State is frantically handwaving and crying "Mental issues!", but insurers might have a very large interest in having it declared to be snackbar.

One for arry.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:14 - 24 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
stinkwheel wrote:

For comprehensive claims on your own property. I can't see any such exemption in the RTA for statutory third party cover.

It'd be an interesting one to argue in more marginal cases where the State is frantically handwaving and crying "Mental issues!", but insurers might have a very large interest in having it declared to be snackbar.

One for arry.

It is 'there' generally under Terrorism exclusion:
any loss or damage to property, legal liability, injury ...... caused directly or indirectly......terrorism.

But then it's written back in to an extent:
However this policy covers you so far as is necessary to meet any law on compulsory insurance.

Notwithstanding the crap wording of that second part - because I could drive a bus through that (any law on compulsory insurance, or the law applicable to the territorial limits of the policy or the country in which the loss has occurred? Contra Preferentem) - the RTA doesn't say a lot or even mention terrorism from memory, it's all must be issued by an authorised insurer, must be covering death or bodily injury as a result of use of a motor vehicle - nothing specific at all. However, it would at least sub-limit to the minimum rqeuirement of £1.25m or whateveer it is these days, I guess, should the court decide to interpret it that way.

Certainly not the cleanest cut (excusing the bad taste pun).

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 19:05 - 24 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incisive.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:30 - 24 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand the mentality of people that go on TV saying he was a nice bloke? Confused

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:21 - 24 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
I don't understand the mentality of people that go on TV saying he was a nice bloke? Confused

Because he probably had never done anything like that before and therefore seemed a nice bloke?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:39 - 24 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
M.C wrote:

Because he probably had never done anything like that before and therefore seemed a nice bloke?

People who met Hitler said he was a nice bloke. And Stalin. I expect Uncle Kim is a 'nice bloke' until he ties you infront of the barrel of an anti aircraft gun and blows you to smithereens. Rolling Eyes

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:40 - 24 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Cujo never would have hurt a fly before he ate Gary. Can't understand it, he never bit me.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:22 - 25 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

People who met Hitler said he was a nice bloke. And Stalin. I expect Uncle Kim is a 'nice bloke' until he ties you infront of the barrel of an anti aircraft gun and blows you to smithereens. Rolling Eyes

And your point is what?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:52 - 25 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bet plenty folk thought this guy was a lovely nice chap too:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/twisted-oap-told-police-nothing-12794605

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:10 - 25 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Apart from all his previous offensives. What I meant was if you knew someone who committed a crime like that, why would you go on TV saying they were a decent person? Unless you're someone desperate to be on the telly, like they had someone who knew the copper that died, who hadn't seen him in nearly a decade Rolling Eyes

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:12 - 25 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

And your point is what?

The point being is it's a totally cretinous comment. Like when some local kid starts running with gangs and gets shot, and the local paper or news comments something to the effect of, "He was a really nice kid. He liked football."

They can't say anything nice, so say something banal, quote an idiot who either wears rose coloured spectacles or didn't really know him at all. Anything but tell the truth. You really don't want to do that.

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 10:07 - 25 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

once again, because other problems exist we shouldn't be making comment on the problems of Islamic ideology.

By this rational we shouldn't have a problem with drink driving because some people are killed by faulty brakes anyway.

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:18 - 25 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

He seemed nice enough to me.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 36 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
Page 10 of 171