Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:01 - 22 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is it. Even if (when) she returns can you imagine how many staff will be employed on her case? Start with legal help and then add medical, social services, housing/prison, protection by police etc etc.

Personally I think she chose grass that was greener and should stay with it. The country will be rebuilt and she can be part of that learning curve.
She needs to PROVE she has changed and not just say words that make people feel sorry for her.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:07 - 22 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Diggs wrote:
What I find particularly sad is that the refugee camp will contain thousands of genuinely displaced people with no life-chances whatsoever, and that all the time, energy and money being spent on Ms Begum could be so much better spent on them instead.

With ISIS seemingly almost defeated, who is winning then? How are the "rebels" doing against Assad's state forces?

If Assad is close to winning, maybe he can get on with rebuilding Syria and these millions (there were only 21M there before this 3-4 way battle) can return to their homeland? Unless of course many of them in the camps are not Syrian and are just looking for n excuse to enter Europe?

I never really understood why Assad was seen as the baddie, when he was fighting ISIS and a load of "rebel" fighters. He certainly didn't seem to have the same rep as Gadaffi or Saddam and had even been invited to the UK with his wife on a special visit a few years prior.

It seems in Arab culture you either have a dictator, Assad, Gaddaffi, Sadaam or a dictatorial family, Saudi, or dictatorial states, UAE or religious dictatorships, Iran, Lybia.

The ones with any nominal view to democracy - Iraq now, Afghanistan just don't seem to work.

The only one that works of a fashion is Turkey (nominally European Arab culture?), and that's regressing since they allowed religion into politics.

Is there a proper working Arab democracy? Egypt maybe?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:03 - 22 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
What I find particularly sad is that the refugee camp will contain thousands of genuinely displaced people with no life-chances whatsoever, and that all the time, energy and money being spent on Ms Begum could be so much better spent on them instead.

I heard the oppisite, they're Islamic State members captured by the kurds.

Polarbear wrote:
It seems in Arab culture you either have a dictator, Assad, Gaddaffi, Sadaam or a dictatorial family, Saudi, or dictatorial states, UAE or religious dictatorships, Iran, Lybia.

The ones with any nominal view to democracy - Iraq now, Afghanistan just don't seem to work.

The only one that works of a fashion is Turkey (nominally European Arab culture?), and that's regressing since they allowed religion into politics.

Is there a proper working Arab democracy? Egypt maybe?

Apparently that's how Saddam made Iraq work, he kept religion out of government, interesting given all the religious nutjobs in the west who think the teachings of Jebus are our answer.

Some countries aren't evolved enough ready for democracy*, we do more harm than good removing dictators who keep the thing together. Saddam, Gaddafi etc.. Egypt was a strange one, iirc they got their 'revolution', realised a radical Muslim government was worse and went back to what they had before. Was Tunisia the only one that worked out during the Arab spring?

*although I'm not sure we have that over here Thinking

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:41 - 22 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sister Sledge wrote:
Personally I think she chose grass that was greener

The sand is always sandier on the other side of the sand dune. Wink

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:10 - 22 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the Abbot-phant likens her case to all those teenage girls repeatedly raped?
And the other day she was compared to WW1 war veterans.

Who else can we compare her to?
Obama
Nelson Mandella
MLK
Ghandi
Jussie Smollett
Jesus
Mohammed
The Queen
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:05 - 22 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of one of the teenage girls who were brainwashed and raped them went on to groom and pomp out other girls the would be prosecuted. Or doing so.

Little miss poor me isn't stateless, she belongs to the State of ISIS.

If she was at one of their camps tending one of the ISIS fighters, as she has done, she would be a legitimate target for a sniper.

In my view she is still a legitimate target.

Comes off plane and shooty, shooty, bang, bang, deady, dead.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:15 - 22 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

ntdwjihandibride

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6733195/University-suspends-student-complained-Islamisation-Britain.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR0WjIf93DUAmBSJ0MtuaH7HQ5Nv1735AQAp1oIIy4pwhBQWJRVWKX_nm8Y

Suspended for saying the nhs shouldn't be free to immigrants, and also branded halal meat 'barbaric' and 'inhumane'

Another victory for free speech
Dance! Dance!

"The University of Central Lancashire told Mr Walsh he could return to his social work studies in September if he signed a good conduct agreement and agreed to undertake a diversity training course"

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:18 - 22 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually think I need one of these diversity training course things. Is it like being groomed?

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:19 - 22 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

BREAKING NEWS.
Isis bride Shamima Begum has decided to stay in Syria, after being offered a 2 bedroom house in Daventry.
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:22 - 22 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
I actually think I need one of these diversity training course things. Is it like being groomed?

It's where they fix your unconscious bias and make you aware of your white privilege.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 01:08 - 23 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

MOAR!!!

'I miss my mum, pasties and Doctor Who': White Muslim convert 'Jihadi Jack' reveals from Syrian jail that he wants to come home and claims he never joined ISIS - but admits thinking Paris attacks were 'a good thing'

Muslim convert Jack Letts - dubbed Jihadi Jack after becoming the first white Briton to join ISIS - has revealed he wants to return home to see his mother.

The Oxford-born 23-year-old was speaking from the Kurdish prison where he has been held for two years for fighting for the terror group.

He moaned that he missed interacting with people, mostly his mother who he hasn't spoken to since his imprisonment, and home comforts including pastries and Doctor Who.

He told ITV News: 'If the UK accepted me then I'd go back to the UK, it's my home. But I don't think that's going to happen.

'I miss people mostly. I miss my mum. I know that sounds a bit toddler-ish,' he said.

'What else do I miss? I miss pasties. It's not really English - sort of Scottish isn’t it? I miss pasties. And Doctor Who. Sounds a bit stupid… that’s all.

'Even if I could just see my mum - I would like just a phone call, I don't know if Britain can do that for me here, but I'd like just a phone call to my mum - it's been two years.

Letts admitted at the time he felt the 2015 Paris attacks were justified after seeing children killed by coalition jet bombing raids during his time in Raqqa.

'To be honest at the time I thought it was a good thing,' he said, when asked about his reaction to the terror attacks that left 130 dead in the French capital.

He said when asked about the Bataclan atrocities: 'At the time, I thought it was a good thing.

'At the time we had this idea, living in Raqqa, getting bombed every five minutes by coalition jets. I've seen children burnt alive.

'You have this idea of 'why shouldn't it happen to them?''

But he claimed he has since had a change of heart, and sympathy for the innocent people killed, as he 'realised that they had nothing to do with it'.

Letts holds dual nationality through his Canadian father John Letts and British mother Sally Lane.

He revealed he hadn't spoken to his parents in two years and doubted either country would take him in because 'no one really cares'.

He told the broadcaster that he had lived on 'the Oxford Street of Raqqa', and married an Iraqi woman who has given birth to the couple's son.

'If I could make a request. I'm probably not in a position to make requests. That's it all, really. I miss my mum.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6735049/Briton-Jihadi-Jack-fled-UK-fight-ISIS-wants-come-home.html

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:16 - 23 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was it pasties or pastries? We need to know.

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:30 - 23 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I watched a short video and his face is truly bizarre. I have no idea what he's doing with it - does he have worms in it?
The mention of mum. Two years - perhaps she doesn't want to speak to him!

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/22/isis-convert-jihadi-jack-begs-uk-return-saying-misses-mum-doctor-8720565/

Definitely has face worms. Watch the 39 second video.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:29 - 23 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

He looks like a total mong, most of the radical islamists do. As he's a dual national strip him of his citizenship then let Justin Trudeau gleefully take him.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:54 - 24 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Female genital mutilation: Children to be taught dangers - it's depressing this is a thing Neutral

Also ntdwi because closest topic, not because #tdwi.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:01 - 24 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jihadi bride who said she does not regret joining ISIS, is now saying that she regrets speaking to the media.

Brick Wall

https://news.sky.com/story/jihadi-bride-shamima-begum-say-she-regrets-speaking-to-media-11646720
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:16 - 24 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Jihadi bride who said she does not regret joining ISIS, is now saying that she regrets speaking to the media.

Brick Wall

https://news.sky.com/story/jihadi-bride-shamima-begum-say-she-regrets-speaking-to-media-11646720

She probably thought everyone would think poor her and charter a plane to pick her up Rolling Eyes

mpd72 CPT wrote:
M.C wrote:
Female genital mutilation: Children to be taught dangers - it's depressing this is a thing Neutral

What's the point in teaching kids about it? It's hardly like they get a choice themselves.

It's the stone age retards who hide FGM and fail to report it, who need educating.

I don't get it either tbh. "What did you learn today in school sweetie?"

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:26 - 24 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

mpd72 CPT wrote:
M.C wrote:

What's the point in teaching kids about it? It's hardly like they get a choice themselves.

It's the stone age retards who hide FGM and fail to report it, who need educating.

I don't get it either tbh. "What did you learn today in school sweetie?"

The parents would probably have an option to exclude their kids from it. Christ, they can still keep kids out of sex education if they want.

https://dera.ioe.ac.uk/30817/1/SN06103.pdf

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:02 - 24 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to google, you know that random snippet they find for you... 'Most girls are cut between infancy and 15 years of age. The average age of a girl who undergoes FGM is 10 years old'.

So maybe "if your African mum comes at you with a pair of scissors run" will help a few kids, it just seems odd given its a problem within a particular culture... ie not the majority of the country.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:48 - 24 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
According to google, you know that random snippet they find for you... 'Most girls are cut between infancy and 15 years of age. The average age of a girl who undergoes FGM is 10 years old'.

So maybe "if your African mum comes at you with a pair of scissors run" will help a few kids, it just seems odd given its a problem within a particular culture... ie not the majority of the country.

And what about male circumcision? Do kids get classes about that too?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:59 - 24 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
M.C wrote:

And what about male circumcision? Do kids get classes about that too?

I wouldn't disagree if they did but not at the expense of devaluing the FGM message.

It's far more destructive and should be given priority. Once that is EFFECTIVELY controlled and eradicated in the UK, then start on circumcision.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:24 - 24 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt circumcision will ever be (eradicated) as it's a religious custom, unless you're a thick as shit American and do it just because. FGM doesn't seem to have any basis in religion, it's purely a backwards barbaric tradition.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:25 - 24 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, so it's ok because it's a religious custom then?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:57 - 24 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, sky fairy followers get a special dispensation.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 63 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
Page 96 of 171