Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:47 - 07 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have any issues over who is responsible. Nobody does.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:03 - 07 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Diggs wrote:
. By definition a Pakistani gang will be made up of Pakistanis.

And by recent arrests, a grooming gang will be made up almost entirely of Pakistani men. You missed that bit in your version of reality.

A Pakistani grooming gang most certainly will. I don't see what is difficult to understand about that.

A Pakistani isn't necessarily a child-groomer though, contrary to your vision of reality.

Have a read of this. It isn't pleasant and is 20 years old, but if correct provided a bit more perspective on the number of paedophiles in this country at that time. I can't imagine things have changed significantly since then. It would be more use to this debate if it broke the figures down to racial/religious groups, but sadly it doesn't.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1379946/UK-has-250000-paedophiles-says-police-study.html
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

piazza
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 17:59 - 07 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps we should be aware that not everyone can freely express their genuine thoughts online, maybe they can't afford to be rocking the boat for work or other reasons. Just a thought Thumbs Up

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:40 - 07 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or perhaps some people are more reasonable and sensible than others.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:28 - 08 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting video appealing to the #notalll.

Why Aren't Progressive British Muslims calling out the Parkfield Community School protests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LdmVQjoTD4&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0WjRt48jjm7CuOC8GME04-q_KxX39vlZoM0FVtSdKYmVQ1DNaaHRfvycc

This is exactly what happens when Allah divides by zero unfortunately.

Only thing I couldn't understand is how we have 2.7 muslims in Britain. How do you have 0.7 of a muslim? Thinking

inb4 "Asifa Lahore goes into hiding after receiving numerous death threats."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:29 - 08 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://news.sky.com/story/mother-jailed-for-11-years-in-first-british-fgm-conviction-11658875

Another myth of Donk's put to bed.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:06 - 08 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, Michael Jackson wasn't a Muslim and he still....

Someone had to say it Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:12 - 08 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

🎣

Too easy

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:15 - 08 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is actually likely #ntdwi as the mother is Ugandan, and presumed witchcraft had an influence. Not to mention 80% of Uganda is Christian. ::

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:49 - 09 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

20 People Arrested In Connection With Child Sex Abuse in Wakefield

https://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/news-appeals/20-people-arrested-connection-child-sex-abuse-wakefield

The 19 men and one woman are originally from Wakefield.

No further details so may be ntdwi.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:25 - 10 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Religion of tolerance
Wink

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6792299/Muslim-children-chant-hate-filled-rant-protest-against-sex-relationship-lessons.html

Telling people that it is okay... for you to be gay. Shame. Shame. Shame

The victims of grooming gangs WERE of the opposite sex.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:16 - 12 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it has been three days...

Eleven men charged with child sex offences in Sheffield

Usman Din, 34, of Seaton Crescent, Sheffield
Tony Ejoune, 60, of Pitt Lane, Sheffield
Kamaran Mahmoodi, 39, of Walkley Road, Sheffield
Shangar Ibrahimi, 29, of no fixed abode
Farhad Mirzaie, 29, of Ironside Road, Sheffield
Soran Ali Karim, 43, of Greenland Drive, Sheffield
Kawan Omar Ahmed, 29, of Margate Drive, Sheffield
Saman Mohammed, 40, of Fox Street, Sheffield
Jasim Mohammed, 36, of Maxwell Way, Sheffield
Nzar Anwar, 39, of Exeter Drive, Sheffield
Saba Mohammed, 40, of Faranden Road, Sheffield

Shocking that it was all committed against one victim (or that only one victim came forward).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-47526631?fbclid=IwAR3RuYeudfVVpFaZTqcxmZc9RSv0C97Nj1kuCCQ9x9YiPIj8uGQrtFrEDLg

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:51 - 12 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I'm not defending them!

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:20 - 12 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe we need to choose a number and have one of those big fancy thermometer things.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 18:23 - 12 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

12 years in prison and it's ntdwi.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/11/gun-obsessed-paedophile-jailed-22-million-indecent-images-found/

This one also looks like it had nothing to do with Islam.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/paedophile-nursery-manager-alison-whateley-london-a8819451.html

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:07 - 12 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

So at what point will you admit to there being an issue in Pakistani Muslim culture

I've never argued that there isn't, just that not all Muslims are by definition paedophiles. You know this but struggle with the concept because it doesn't fit the fashionable right-wing view of Islam, or of the enemy within i.e snowflake libtard gin-swigging left-wing virtue-signalling BBC-watching lip-smackin' thirst-quenchin' secret-lemonade-drinkers such as my good self....

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:13 - 12 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are loads of examples of non-Muslim paedophiles out there, but hey ho... Here's another individual unlikely to be on anybody's babysitting list...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2262854/ian-watkins-lostprophets-paedophile-rape-victims/
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 46 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
Page 99 of 171