Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 134, 135, 136  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:50 - 08 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
Nothing about the Somali woman viciously assaulted in the street and ending up losing unborn twins though is there?

Quelle surprise!


Considering it happened in September last year, no, it's unlikely to make Al Beeb at Ten.

Has the news just reached you then?


Was referring to your lack of input about it, which I guess was exactly the same then as it is now ie. no fucks given because not white or Muslamic carrying it out.

PS. It happened in August. Not like you to get facts wrong, is it? Rolling Eyes
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say i知 Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:02 - 09 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somalia is a dangerous country, it's no surprise that its inhabitants are being assaulted.
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...



Joined: 27 Mar 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:20 - 09 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
Nothing about the Somali woman viciously assaulted in the street and ending up losing unborn twins though is there?

Quelle surprise!


We'll also need to discuss the 11,000 cases of honour killings and FGM that have occurred in the UK since 2010 mostly involving Pakistani, Indian and African muslims.

I'm not sure I get the game you intend to play here.
____________________
2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R -dead, 2016 XSR 700-gone, 2018 Dorsoduro 900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:34 - 09 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something about Somalians and violence being inextricably linked?
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:51 - 09 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Something about Somalians and violence being inextricably linked?


Yes, thats why we had armed guards on our ships. To shoot the fuckers when they tried to board. Piracy being the national past time there.

Good thing Ms. Abbott didn't know we were shooting them - 'white murderers of innocent black Muslims' that we were.

FYI We all actually wanted to be in the convoys with the Indian warships, they gave one warning then sank anything that approached. They didn't pick anyone up in the water after either. Thumbs Up

The European navys were a waste of space.
____________________
Triumph Trophy Launch Edition
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:41 - 09 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
Nothing about the Somali woman viciously assaulted in the street and ending up losing unborn twins though is there?

Quelle surprise!


We'll also need to discuss the 11,000 cases of honour killings and FGM that have occurred in the UK since 2010 mostly involving Pakistani, Indian and African muslims.

I'm not sure I get the game you intend to play here.


Link?
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say i知 Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:45 - 09 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

So we're supposed to mention every article of news from up to 6 months ago in a current thread, just to balance your pro Muslim guilt?


Him being sentenced yesterday makes it current, no?
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say i知 Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:47 - 09 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
Something about Somalians and violence being inextricably linked?


Yes, thats why we had armed guards on our ships. To shoot the fuckers when they tried to board. Piracy being the national past time there.

Good thing Ms. Abbott didn't know we were shooting them - 'white murderers of innocent black Muslims' that we were.

FYI We all actually wanted to be in the convoys with the Indian warships, they gave one warning then sank anything that approached. They didn't pick anyone up in the water after either. Thumbs Up

The European navys were a waste of space.


Captain Philips was on TV not long back. Thumbs Up
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say i知 Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:14 - 09 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
Link?

One FGM case recorded every hour in Somalia the UK.

<progressive debating tactic>You can find the rest yourself, unless you're Hitler.</progressive debating tactic>
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:01 - 09 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
Polarbear wrote:


Yes, thats why we had armed guards on our ships. To shoot the fuckers when they tried to board. Piracy being the national past time there.

Good thing Ms. Abbott didn't know we were shooting them - 'white murderers of innocent black Muslims' that we were.

FYI We all actually wanted to be in the convoys with the Indian warships, they gave one warning then sank anything that approached. They didn't pick anyone up in the water after either. Thumbs Up

The European navys were a waste of space.


Captain Philips was on TV not long back. Thumbs Up


And your point is?
____________________
Triumph Trophy Launch Edition
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:59 - 09 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again wrote:

Him being sentenced yesterday makes it current, no?


No.


Funny that, because YOU banged on about Rochdale/Rotherham when the sentencing was happening, as if it was current.

Double standards eh? I'm sure the Muslim the love of your life ran way with is a decent bloke deep down.

Not as decent as you'd be, mind. About 6 foot down would do. Thumbs Up
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say i知 Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:25 - 10 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again wrote:


Captain Philips was on TV not long back. Thumbs Up


And your point is?


Somali piracy?
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say i知 Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:25 - 10 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Jewlio Whines Again wrote:


Not as decent as you'd be, mind. About 6 foot down would do. Thumbs Up


Corbyn, yogurt, more immigrants please.

There you go, calm down dear.


Caught you out good and proper, didn't I Laughing
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say i知 Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:36 - 10 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Didn't think I could make you look any more of a gobshite, but three it is in all its glory Thumbs Up
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say i知 Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:19 - 10 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
YOU banged on about Rochdale/Rotherham when the sentencing was happening, as if it was current.

Thank Allah that it's been stamped out by a few prosecution and a couple of Reports (lessons, they were learned), it isn't still carrying on, eh?
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...



Joined: 27 Mar 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:26 - 10 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:

link


http://www.thedebrief.co.uk/news/politics/uk-honour-killings-20160964920

thats one google wil yield loads more
____________________
2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R -dead, 2016 XSR 700-gone, 2018 Dorsoduro 900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:45 - 10 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again wrote:

link


http://www.thedebrief.co.uk/news/politics/uk-honour-killings-20160964920

thats one google wil yield loads more


The source actually says it includes abductions and beatings also, which are highly likely to happen much more than murders due to the cowards who carry it out.

So your sensationalism is flawed.
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say i知 Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...



Joined: 27 Mar 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:05 - 11 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:

The source actually says it includes abductions and beatings also, which are highly likely to happen much more than murders due to the cowards who carry it out.

So your sensationalism is flawed.


So it's ok for Primary age girls to be beaten then taken abroad and married off to 40+ year old men?, who I'm sure due to their piety and conviction to Islam treat them well.

Your moral compass must just constantly spin around mate. you don't struggle to forgive or ignore the most abhorrent cultural behaviours, while slating those who find them vile as intolerant.

In this thread you are saying that widespread pedo activity amongst a community with thousands of victims is the same as isolated untargeted racist attacks.

It is to do with Islam aswell, none of the victims, out of a couple of thousand possibly has been a muslim, if there was no link why would that be?
____________________
2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R -dead, 2016 XSR 700-gone, 2018 Dorsoduro 900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:06 - 11 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

You said '11,000 cases of FGM and honour killings in 5 years'. I showed you to be wrong by your own source. You are sensationalising an emotive issue and coming out with false facts.

I've said nowhere on this thread arranged marriages are acceptable.

You're getting as bad as bnp72 for turning on the hate preaching when uncovered as spouting bullshit.

Thought you had a bit more about you than that.
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say i知 Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 257 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 134, 135, 136  Next
Page 2 of 136

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: enterprise (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.14 Sec - Server Load: 0.99 - MySQL Queries: 16 - CDN Objects: 40 - Page Size: 149.48 Kb