Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 101, 102, 103 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:52 - 19 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

fire wrote:
Im a Muslim British Pakistani Male.

*Lets get this party started*

Personally, I've never experienced an inherent burning desire to groom white female teenagers

That is until I discovered mpd72. Now I cannot shake the thought of grooming somebody, anybody... directly connected to him.

Not because the objectification of white female teenagers would give me satisfaction.

To the contrary, I would not do it for me, or for them. I would do it for Allah and for Pakistan, but mostly.. I would do it for mpd72.

For over 100 pages of this poor mans burning desire for validation.

Eh? You'd objectify white female teenagers for allah and for Pakistan?
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:09 - 19 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a strange thread.

It seems to turn into a fite about which abuse was more shocking.

There's no debate. They're all equally abhorrent. I note that Gary Speed was coached by Barry Bennell, and he (the former unfortunately) ended up on the end of a rope.

Although there was ever any evidence that Speed was harmed by Bennell #plsdon'tsue
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:21 - 19 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Still accurate though. As I haven't read every single version of the Bible, I'm going to struggle to prove a negative, much like I doubt he's read every single version of the Bible.

I have a lot of respect for what you say on here Jewlio but I've got to disagree with you on this point.
You're right, I haven't read every single version of the Bible, but the two phrases mentioned come from the gospels (Sermon on the mount and the beautitudes). They are the fundamental principles of Christianity and any version of the 'Bible' which didn't contain them would (in my mind) not be a version of the Bible.
For example, imagine a version of the Torah without the 10 commandments.

Most people nowadays are atheists and I respect that, so I'd translate those two phrases as saying "Treat others how you'd like them to treat you". Whether you're 'happy clappy' or not, that's a good way to live life Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:23 - 19 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
"Treat others how you'd like them to treat you". Whether you're 'happy clappy' or not, that's a good way to live life Thumbs Up

I'm more of a

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0916/4502/products/people_dog_grande.png?v=1535386239

person Thumbs Up

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:50 - 19 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
I see the religion of peace and tolerance is once again showing it’s intolerance of homosexuals...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-47613578

That rich coming from BCF's very own paragon of peace and tolerance.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:55 - 19 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
I see the religion of peace and tolerance is once again showing it’s intolerance of homosexuals...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-47613578

I do find this a case of 'do as I say, not as I do'. Cameras were installed in a park in Halifax many years ago, and the first thing of interest they filmed were elders of the Pakistani community performing sex acts with young chaps in the rhododendrons. Needless to say this didn't make the papers...

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:57 - 19 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

My problem with you is your political stance, not your sexuality.

Really, many of your posts in the SJW thread contradict that.

fire
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:13 - 19 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
That's a strange thread.

It seems to turn into a fite about which abuse was more shocking.

There's no debate. They're all equally abhorrent.

Yes, granted.

However the National Crime Agency's Child Exploitation Command does categorise the abusers differently.

Quote:
Type 1” group abuse involves targeting a victim, or victims, based on their vulnerability.
CEOP says: “The focus here appears to be on the sexual abuse of teenagers and young adults on the basis of their vulnerability, rather than as a result of a specific preferential sexual interest in children […] CEOP assesses that type 1 offenders are unlikely to identify themselves as having a sexual interest in children, but molest children because they are vulnerable to sexual exploitation.”

“Type 2” group abusers are defined as having “a longstanding sexual interest in children”.
Type 2 groups operate in a way that’s often characterised as a paedophile “ring”. In other words, these offenders are not simply targeting children because they are vulnerable, but because they are children.

Type 1 abusers, have recently been found to be a disproportionate percentage of asian men.

Type 2 abusers, have always been white male.
Write off! Honda NSR150 RR ('01) - Sold Cagiva Mito Evolution ('00) - Sold Honda NSR125 ('01) - Current Gasgas TXT 250 ('98) - Sold Kawasaki Z750 ('10) - Write off! Yamaha FZ1 ('09) - Current Ducati Streetfighter 848 ('14)

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 21:32 - 20 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

True, Muslims have done far, far worse, but there are also far, far more of them. I'd say there's a fair case for my point being correct.

That's a silly meme helped along by biased news reporting. Only brevitch might count and he didn't attack muslims.

GT200Fan79 wrote:
What is pretty shocking about this guy is that I think he pulled off the shooting a lot of people think about. A lot of /pol/ posters probably imagined something exactly like this. A manifesto with intentionally misdirecting language, casting blame on people arbitrarily for humor value, featuring an upfront thesis explaining exactly what intent is in black-and-white before writing a bunch of nonsense you know will be quoted out of context as ammunition by ideologues. A little something for everyone. Everyone's happy (or rather, happy to be angry) with what they feel is a silver bullet towards rivalries.

The same day, the government plans to disarm people further. The government begins to censor people. ISPs crack down on Internet access trying to find the videos. YouTube, Twitter, Reddit, Facebook especially have egg on their face. All of these platforms are going to promise to 'do more' and fuck over innocent people trying to enjoy the Internet. Sterilize things more. Make it less accessible.

Those are good points that've been lost in the squabbling.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:47 - 21 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

Or cutting the bullshit, a Muslim, African immigrant who arrived in Italy illegally from across the Med.

Mdma at his finest, I'd say. Describing him as the BBC did is fact (presumably). Describing him as you did is right-wing virtue signalling with the sole intention of being inflammatory.

Apologies for using the term 'virtue-signalling' but with the current rise of the Right it is apt and we have reached a point where it can be used both ways as a simplistic tool to divert from a view.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:43 - 21 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

He may well be and the BBC clearly does have its own agenda. My point is that you do exactly the same thing from a right-wing, pro YL perspective.

What you don't do is acknowledge that your view is presented in an inflamatory manner, with the dual intention of virtue-signalling (yawn) and ramping up tension in what is already a volatile situation.

I had a look at YL's website last night. Everything on it is intended to increase the hate and provide a platform for like-minded souls across the world to justify the next crusade. What it doesn't do is actively call for violence, because he would be arrested if it did, but the rhetoric supports it. At some point you and he need to be honest and say what you mean, rather than simply stirring on the internet.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:06 - 21 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

It didn't, and my comments are intended to provide a bit of balance to an otherwise one-sided thread.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:42 - 21 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

So reading that article the facts that I gained were 'Whilst this guy was waving his knife around, some extremely brave boy phoned his parents, therefore the police were called and 51 lives saved.

TBH I'm not sure i'd have had the guts to do that if taken hostage Sad would just draw attention to you. Also burning must be one of the most horrible ways to die.

Love the veiled attempt at justification:
"Italy's tough stance on migrants

Since coming into power in June, Italy's ruling right-wing League party and populist Five Star Movement have established a strong anti-immigration stance."

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:37 - 21 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is relevant then...

https://www.facebook.com/657015324686799/videos/795265654195098/?t=0

So apparently Poland is a snack free zone. Never knew that.
You learn something new every day...

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:17 - 21 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

fire wrote:
Im a Muslim British Pakistani Male.

Would you like to borrow my tin hat? You might need a cricket bat, too.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 34 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 101, 102, 103 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
Page 102 of 171