Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

fire
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:45 - 26 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

Silly head (mpd had to try really hard not to write rag head), you realise we live in the UK like you I take it? Why use a story from the other side of the world?

I used the US because they have a more larger pool of data(bodies) to draw comparisons from.

In the UK Between 2000 and 2017, 126 people, plus an additional 30 Brits killed in Tunisia at a holiday resort. The most significant of these were the London Bombings, Ariana Grande Manchester bombing and the the knife attacks in London 2017.

This works out to an average of 9 deaths/year, compare it to UK average of 650 homicides/year. Also considering the majority of Islamist attacks are in response to UK foreign military action (Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria)

Every action has an opposite equal reaction, not so equal in this instance

Then comparing to an average of 100 deaths/year in response from the IRA in the 30 year period prior.

Jmoan wrote:
he ADL is an extremist group so we can safely discount it as fake news.

They only mentioned the 1995 attack to say it was the worst year since the 2018 attacks. Before you discard, check their numbers across different sources. They add up

bhinso wrote:

I'm up for a sensible debate on this.
Unless I'm going potato (sorry if so) that article said 50 deaths in the US last year and chucks lots of percentages at you to make it worse.

Don't get me wrong, completely abhorrent, but 50 in a year compared to the
2018 Ramadan Bombathon
182 attacks, 854 deaths in the name of the big I.

Sauce 'Borg, 31st May 2018 on here'

I'd post the picture but I don't know how as I is going potato

PS I miss Borg Sad.

Im also up for a sensible debate with somebody on the subject. Debating with mpd is like debating with a man child.

But I'm sorry Bhinso, you just said 'chucks lot of percentages at you to make it worse' and I'm not sure if I can have a sensible debate with somebody who doesn't know what the purpose of percentages are.

2018 Ramadan Bombathon
Your comparing far right numbers in the US to Islamic numbers worldwide?
Write off! Honda NSR150 RR ('01) - Sold Cagiva Mito Evolution ('00) - Sold Honda NSR125 ('01) - Current Gasgas TXT 250 ('98) - Sold Kawasaki Z750 ('10) - Write off! Yamaha FZ1 ('09) - Current Ducati Streetfighter 848 ('14)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:47 - 26 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Birmingham's LGBT vs. Certain Families was on the BBC news last night! Dance! Dance! Dance!

The Certain Families want the head to resign, and accused her of being Islamophobic. Response was a load of PC sperg.

Of course they're not being Homophobic, just Socially Conservative about LGBT.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

fire
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:59 - 26 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone here watch on netflix:

Three Girls -

Based on three young girls who were groomed, sexually abused and trafficked by British Pakistani men in Rochdale and of the failure of the authorities to do anything about it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6835252/
Write off! Honda NSR150 RR ('01) - Sold Cagiva Mito Evolution ('00) - Sold Honda NSR125 ('01) - Current Gasgas TXT 250 ('98) - Sold Kawasaki Z750 ('10) - Write off! Yamaha FZ1 ('09) - Current Ducati Streetfighter 848 ('14)

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:36 - 26 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

fire wrote:
I'm not sure if I can have a sensible debate with somebody who doesn't know what the purpose of percentages are.

It's safe to say that you can have said debate. I understand how percentages work. OK I've got a Physics degree, but Maths sorta goes with the job.

If I was a cynic, I'd say the purpose of percentages are for whoever is pushing the issue to get their point across, possibly by misleading. If absolute figures aren't shocking enough, use percentages.
Example
Junior Employees got a 5% pay rise this year, whilst the CEO made do with only 1%

In fact, Junior Employee may earn £10k, so gets £500 extra
CEO may earn £10million, so gets £100,000 extra
Keeps the proles happy too.

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 19:47 - 26 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="bhinso"]
fire wrote:
I'm not sure if I can have a sensible debate with somebody who doesn't know what the purpose of percentages are.

It's safe to say that you can have said debate. I understand how percentages work. OK I've got a Physics degree, but Maths sorta goes with the job.

If I was a cynic, I'd say the purpose of percentages are for whoever is pushing the issue to get their point across, possibly by misleading. If absolute figures aren't shocking enough, use percentages.
Example
Junior Employees got a 5% pay rise this year, whilst the CEO made do with only 1%

My particular favourite is when people say 'If inflation is falling why aren't things cheaper''...

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:20 - 26 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lies, damn lies, and statistics Thumbs Up
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

fire
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:38 - 27 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

The US does not have a rampant problem with hundreds of Pakistani child sex groomers forming scores of gangs in a small area.

England does and the scale is eye watering.

Why do you think we have this problem? In your opinion.

fire
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:57 - 27 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:

Example

In fact, Junior Employee may earn £10k, so gets £500 extra
CEO may earn £10million, so gets £100,000 extra
Keeps the proles happy too.

Well I'm glad to hear it. Faith restored.

I could be inclined to agree with you on the use of percentages like that. In this instance it's not the case as the very first figure given was the number 50 which all subsequent percentages given could be used to scale. Therefore the percentages given were used in appropriate factual sense, not to mislead.

If you believe they are using them for shock value due to insignificant numbers, then that doesn't say much for the UK's terror death numbers.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:19 - 27 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

The US does not have a rampant problem with hundreds of Pakistani child sex groomers forming scores of gangs in a small area.

England does and the scale is eye watering.

Firstly, how do you know?

Secondly, because I know exactly what your argument will be regarding the first, just because it's not mainstream news, doesn't mean it isn't going on. After all, you constantly tell us how it was going on for years over here, without a murmur from the press. What's to say it's not the same there?

Let's not forget your past arguments regarding immigration in Australia were proven wrong.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 10:20 - 27 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

Other countries, such as the US have national pride and don't have a left wing in charge of the majority of media and education, pushing the white guilt, PC agenda and tarnishing any form of national pride as racism. In the US, they have a large immigrant population, yet their freedom to actually have pride in their country without feeling ashamed, seems to help make immigrants integrate to their way of life and adopt America as their country.

Well they'd likely not have their opinions challenged too much in america, the "Christians" there will force an 11 year old to marry her rapist because he got her pregnant (church decon of 20). They also recently killed a bill to prevent child marriages. America Fuck yeah.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:05 - 27 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear. Still, that won't matter because they're not Muslim.

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 17:07 - 27 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

I'm not sure the hundreds of Pakistani child rapists operating in and around Huddersfield and arrested over the last 2 years, married with both parents consent, all the thousands of white underage girls they raped.

Mind you, the Pakistani child sex groomers would not want to marry white trash as these girls are just to be raped for pleasure, not married for life. But, hey it's OK, because in the US, it;s still possible for a couple to get married under 18 in some states, if both sets of parents approve, so Muslim, mainly Pakistani child sex grooming gangs in the UK isn't somehow a problem.

Typical Liberal apologist shite.

So you'r saying that it's ok to force an 11 year old girl to marry a 20 year old who raped her, because the reason wasn't Islam. and that it was OK for a christian community to facilitate this to prevent scrutiny of their church because it's not a Muslim church? What if I told you they were black?

As for apologist, the point of my post was that right wing Christian conservatism isn't the bastion of child protection you Claim it is. All religion is poison.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:23 - 27 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Monkeywrencher wrote:

So you'r saying that it's ok to force an 11 year old girl to marry a 20 year old who raped her, because the reason wasn't Islam. and that it was OK for a christian community to facilitate this to prevent scrutiny of their church because it's not a Muslim church? What if I told you they were black?

As for apologist, the point of my post was that right wing Christian conservatism isn't the bastion of child protection you Claim it is. All religion is poison.

No, but it doesn’t surprise me that as an apologist for Pakistani child rapists, that you’d try to pull that stunt.

Trying to justify what’s happening right now in West Yorkshire because one woman decades ago in America was forced to marry a 20 year old when she was 11, is the most retarded thing i’ve Heard all day.

Well done.

Like you hawking back to the 70's because some Muslim Labour Lord was allegedly getting his leg over with someone his own age? Rolling Eyes

You really are a card, I hope you have a firearms licence because I can't wait for you to go completely cray crafty and go on a gun rampage. Your current state of mind suggests it's not far off.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:29 - 27 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

See, can't argue because there's nothing valid to say. No wonder you're forever alone.

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 09:43 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

Typical Liberal apologist shite.

How am I apologising for anyone, I'd be more than happy to round up all the Convicted rapists and drown them, and deport Anyone who knbew about what they were doing. They Deifinitely should be using the powers they have to revoke citizenship on any of these animals it applies too. I also agree that thier cultural and relegious beliefs are massively to blame in these cases.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:54 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
it;s about time even the left started acknowledging the problem rather than playing it down by comparing it to vastly smaller proportions of whitey doing the same or lesser.

Once you get over the fact that everybody on here recognises the scale of the problem and wants those responsible to be convicted, where do you go with your argument?

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 11:10 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

By doing the typical left wing apologist thing of "must play down issues with ethnics" stunt by watering down a massive problem involving hundreds of Pakistani child sex groomers, operating in a very small area, right here, right now, by highlighting a single case which happened decades ago on the other side of the pondm, but involved whitey instead of Pakistani Muslims.

The same defence is used by lefties for terrorism in every thread here. "Yeah but forget the hundreds maimed and killed by Muslims in the UK, because there was a bloke is Scandinavia 10 years ago who was white and killed children. Oh and Jo Cox and the Welsh bloke who drove a van into a crowd, so terrorism isn't just an Islamic problem".

It's a scale thing. If Muslims are thousands of times more likely to commit a crime, which statistically they are when it comes to Child Sex Grooming gangs, terrorism, FGM, honour killings and all the other lovely cultural practices they bring with them to the UK, it;s about time even the left started acknowledging the problem rather than playing it down by comparing it to vastly smaller proportions of whitey doing the same or lesser.

Why didn't you quote the rest of my post? you know the bit where I Acknowledged the problem you accuse me of denying? And why do you keep referring to me as "the left" I've never voted for a labour government or local council, I Believe in Meritocracy and capitalism, I also believe all religions are essentially bad, Islam being the worst if we have to rank them but christians and jews also have some shaky practices which balance them to be bad overall. Just because someone is not as far right as you doesn't put them on the left.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:22 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

Then stop trying to water down the scale of the problem with apologist bullshit like this.

Diggs wrote:
There are loads of examples of non-Muslim paedophiles out there, but hey ho... Here's another individual unlikely to be on anybody's babysitting list...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2262854/ian-watkins-lostprophets-paedophile-rape-victims/

That isn't 'apologist'. It provides context where context is needed because if anybody believed what you post verbatim then they would think that paedophilia is wholly the preserve of Muslims.

Its like the example somebody gave of the legal practice of adults marrying kids in the US - it was given to provide context, to show that this is an international issue and not just restricted to Muslims in the UK. This doesn't apologise what some Muslims in the UK have done and are probably still doing now, instead it gives the bigger picture which it is important to do, as to single out one group to the exclusion of others suggests another form of bias which reduces your credibility as a commentator...
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 30 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
Page 104 of 171