Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 107, 108, 109 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:26 - 17 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bomb the bastards....

https://media.giphy.com/media/TFFLKBS2MRneE/giphy.gif

Dance!

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:47 - 17 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

He missed....

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:51 - 17 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
He missed....

He was aiming at the car park.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:53 - 17 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:

I take it you advocate burning mosques as retaliation?

That would be sad. Some of those mosques are beautiful buildings.

The one good thing religion has achieved for the world is stunning architecture. All hail the god of stunning architecture!
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:00 - 17 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Diggs wrote:

I take it you advocate burning mosques as retaliation?

That would be sad. Some of those mosques are beautiful buildings.

The one good thing religion has achieved for the world is stunning architecture. All hail the god of stunning architecture!

The palace of Westminster is a stunning building however I would accept it's sacrifice if a modern day Guido Fawkes blew it up and all the political scum that reside in it.

https://youtu.be/fV7QYKaSXmg

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:05 - 17 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
The palace of Westminster is a stunning building however I would accept it's sacrifice if a modern day Guido Fawkes blew it up and all the political scum that reside in it.

"Efficiency and progress is ours once more
Now that we have the neutron bomb
It's nice and quick and clean and gets things done

Away with excess enemy
But no less value to property
No sense in war, but perfect sense at home" Dead Kennedys

...springs to mind for some reason Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:40 - 17 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolute bollocks for a Wednesday lunchtime. If somebody did this deliberately whoever they are or whatever their motive, they need to be held to account. Doesn't matter if they are Muslims, Sinead O'Connor or the remaining members of Monty Python...

As for a MSM cover-up in case it upsets Muslims, who knows, perhaps it was started by Right Wing chaps trying to stir up trouble. Until somebody has proof of who did it, speculation does more harm than good.

Looking at things rationally, it isn't me who's brainwashed. I'm not the one jumping to conclusions here...
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:47 - 17 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

How am I defending anybody? I'm not jumping to conclusions, that's all.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:02 - 17 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

The first clip is a bloke dressed like an Arab walking around the cathedral. I wonder how many other people walked around the cathedral that day, or was it an exclusive visit for this one bloke?

The second clip is by Rebel Media, who have more bias that a big factory making giant bowling balls. Taken at face value all shows is that some of the billions of Muslims out there are happy that it happened. If a mosque burned down, tell me in all honesty that we wouldn't be seeing non-Muslims celebrating the fact on social media?

Sorry, I still think whoever started the fire needs prosecuting and that your conspiracy theories are just that until somebody is convicted.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:04 - 17 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get a grip.

1. You don't know who that bloke is or why he was there. You don't know if he should have been up there or not, or what the context is. You don't know if there were others up there at the time. You choose to speculate that he is a Muslim and that he lit the fire because it suits your agenda.

2. I'm sure some Muslims did delight in this Cathedral burning. You say 'thousands', Rebel Media say 'dozens' and give the names of precisely 12 individuals. Newsworthy? Only to you and other followers of Rebel Media.

What I am saying is don't rely on Rebel Media for an unbiased viewpoint.

I'm still struggling to understand how keeping an open mind on a subject means I've been brainwashed....

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:27 - 17 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

The point it, the vast majority of amojis are Muslims celebrating or laughing at the burning of the Notre Dames. Does that not speak volumes to you about Islam? Where were all the sad Muslims?

It speaks volumes to me about a few sad individuals, not every single Muslim on the planet. I'm guessing it isn't compulsory for every Muslim to give a view on social media.

Imagine if a mosque burned down. You'd see loads of stuff on the internet from people who don't like Islam celebrating the fact. The jokes would come thick and fast, as would the memes. You could equally ask 'where are the sad Christians?' if not everybody gave a view...

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:45 - 17 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who knows... Probably chatting away on forums, at school or making a living.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:04 - 17 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:

It speaks volumes to me about a few sad individuals, not every single Muslim on the planet.

I'll ask again...

Where were all the sad Muslims? I didn't see a single one express anything but delight at a historic piece of Western culture being destroyed.

TBH, if someone burnt down the Blue Mosque in Istanbul (which is a stunning building) I wouldn't go on line to express my sadness. I'm not THAT bothered.

https://i0.wp.com/www.istanbulhistorichotels.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/blue_mosque_03.jpg

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:48 - 21 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

The world is going mad...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/sri-lanka-news-live-updates-explosions-at-churches-and-hotels-leave-dozens-dead-and-injured-on-easter-sunday/ar-BBW8RnS?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=spartanntp

Luckily we have 'this' coming to a town near you, to calm things down...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqLeqT6CEJc&t=81s

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:21 - 21 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso from 18th March wrote:

2019 Calendar of Peace

Jan - Get offended by shit that looks like Allah
Feb - Let me back you cnut
Mar - New Zealand retaliation snackbar

Apr - Easter Sunday culling of Christians (usually in Egypt)
May - Nov General snackbars, bomby, stabby, drivey into
Dec - Christmas market attacks in Europe

Special Ramadan bonus month May/June
Try and beat last years Ramadan number of infidels slain

Thumbs Up

Just saying... Confused
OK it wasn't Egypt but the day is still young.
Ramadan is kept very holy and peaceful, but for some reason the Christian holiest day of the year is fair game for snacks, and happens every year.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:43 - 21 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:

They have arrested people but aren't saying anything about them.

Tamil Tigers or Islamic fundamentalists?

One thing I will say. There won't be the wailing and gnashing of teeth that happened when the Muslims were shot in NZ whoever was responsible.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:39 - 21 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:
Absolute bollocks for a Wednesday lunchtime. If somebody did this deliberately whoever they are or whatever their motive, they need to be held to account. Doesn't matter if they are Muslims, Sinead O'Connor or the remaining members of Monty Python...

Did the entire point of this thread pass you by unnoticed? What do you think #NTDWI stands for Tarquin?

Diggs wrote:
As for a MSM cover-up in case it upsets Muslims, who knows, perhaps it was started by Right Wing chaps trying to stir up trouble. Until somebody has proof of who did it, speculation does more harm than good.

How many stories come out, where people speculate the attack was possibly or most likely Muslim orientated, only for the identity and reason to never be revealed by the authorities? It seems pretty common to me. Hence this thread.

Diggs wrote:
Looking at things rationally, it isn't me who's brainwashed. I'm not the one jumping to conclusions here...

Bollocks. Your programming is already defending Muslims even though, we both know that even if it were, the authorities would be too terrified to reveal it. It may not be an Islamic attack, but going by recent events in France, it's a lot more likely than the #NTDWI media and you are making out.

I wonder if this is legit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchuqEJ0Bi8

And this of course, must be fake...

https://www.politicalite.com/islam/quasi-no-no-muslims-on-facebook-celebrated-notre-dame-inferno/

Did the thread starter and OP pass you by?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 363 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 107, 108, 109 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
Page 108 of 171