Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 125, 126, 127 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:34 - 10 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do know why there are no penguins in the Middle East - they have all been thrown off towers...

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:39 - 10 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
there are no penguins in the Middle East

We Found 435 Clips With "Penguin"

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:54 - 10 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are on the march.....

https://g.rrrather.com/img/q/78899a.jpg

Not the queer ones mind, they are too busy having kids.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:12 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saudi Arabia is getting more liberal because they're glorious leader is only 32 Dance!

Not only are women permitted to drive (apparently camels were allowed first) and to attend football matches.

BUT

If you're gay you'll get a nice quick death rather than a public stoning.

Some girl was on the news last night saying "Hey, this is our country, if you don't like it then fcuk you."

Quality Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:08 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the usual line from some of our natives?

'If you don't like it, fuck off home'?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:14 - 12 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
What's the usual line from some of our natives?

'If you don't like it, fuck off home'?

A sentiment i totally agree with. Thumbs Up

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:26 - 12 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saudi women will be able to leave the country without a man's permission

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7239927/Saudi-women-able-leave-country-later-year.html

Dance! Dance! Dance!

Surely when they do drive they don't do it with that full gear on? Can't be very safe only being able to see through a slit.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:15 - 13 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somalia hotel attack kills Briton and several other foreigners

https://home.bt.com/news/latest-news/somalia-hotel-attack-kills-briton-and-several-other-foreigners-11364376443102

About time we had a new atrocity - People NEED a new reason to shout Islamophobe at someone who denigrates the religion of peace. Whistle

Although being Somalia, no one will actually give a fcuk, they'll just make the right noises to keep the dogooders happy.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:43 - 13 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somalia is up there with Iran and Sudan on my places to visit list.
The first time I heard of it was all that piracy shit.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:45 - 19 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2019/07/18/africa/nigeria-cleric-honored-intl/index.html?utm_content=2019-07-19T00%3A00%3A12&utm_medium=social&utm_source=fbCNNi&utm_term=link&r=http%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2F

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:32 - 19 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.facebook.com/GroomingGangExposure/videos/515018305705376/

This is quite interesting if you've got the time.
Several people recognizing it and condemning it, which is good.

But to solve a problem, you have to first accept it exists. A lot of the community, especially families, are keen to pin it on the girls' parents, social services, and the girls themselves. The poor lads were sucked into the grooming bless 'em.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:41 - 19 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/GroomingGangExposure/videos/515018305705376/

This is quite interesting if you've got the time.
Several people recognizing it and condemning it, which is good.

But to solve a problem, you have to first accept it exists. A lot of the community, especially families, are keen to pin it on the girls' parents, social services, and the girls themselves. The poor lads were sucked into the grooming bless 'em.

One thing I do know about the Pakistani community in the area I live in, is that sons are generally regarded as 'golden children' who can do no wrong. Parents, particularly fathers, will turn a blind eye to all sorts of wrongdoing for fear of facing it and facing the shame. Its a lot like it is in our upper-class white families...

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:23 - 19 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
One thing I do know about the Pakistani community in the area I live in, is that sons are generally regarded as 'golden children' who can do no wrong. Parents, particularly fathers, will turn a blind eye to all sorts of wrongdoing for fear of facing it and facing the shame. Its a lot like it is in our upper-class white families...

"What's up [with one of my customers] Imran?"

"My brother, he's bought another car..."

The first born lives the life of international playboy and the second son picks up the tab Sad

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:57 - 26 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was thinking about starting a thread but, we have enough threads along the same lines

Anyway this chuckled me.

https://www.facebook.com/100005095089078/posts/1197580850421740/?sfnsn=xmmo

heres a yootoob link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEhKoeEEgCo

Last edited by duhawkz on 21:47 - 26 Jul 2019; edited 1 time in total

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:29 - 26 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:
Was thinking about starting a thread but, we have enough threads along the same lines

Anyway this chuckled me.

https://www.facebook.com/100005095089078/posts/1197580850421740/?sfnsn=xmmo

Link dead Sad

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 07:54 - 29 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Police are investigating suspected homophobic abuse after footage of a woman shouting "shame on you" at people on a Pride march was shared online

A video posted on Twitter shows a woman wearing a niqab yelling at people, including one person in a rainbow flag.

The Met Police said it was aware of the footage, which was reportedly taken at the Waltham Forest Pride event in Walthamstow on Saturday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-49147605

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:19 - 29 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Police are going to have a hard time with their facial recognition software on this one!

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:34 - 29 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Police are investigating suspected homophobic abuse after footage of a woman shouting "shame on you" at people on a Pride march was shared online

A video posted on Twitter shows a woman wearing a niqab yelling at people, including one person in a rainbow flag.

The Met Police said it was aware of the footage, which was reportedly taken at the Waltham Forest Pride event in Walthamstow on Saturday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-49147605

Oh dear, SJW team. decisions, decisions. Who shall we support. The Muslims right to their religious beliefs or the rainbow flag groups right to shove their sexuality in everyone's faces. Wink

Mind you, I'd laugh my little cotton sock off if it was a member of the EDL or some other little non Muslim oik dressed up in a Burkha sh1t stirring Laughing

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:39 - 29 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Oh dear, SJW team. decisions, decisions. Who shall we support. The Muslims right to their religious beliefs or the rainbow flag groups right to shove their sexuality in everyone's faces. Wink

Mind you, I'd laugh my little cotton sock off if it was a member of the EDL or some other little non Muslim oik dressed up in a Burkha sh1t stirring Laughing

Easy one that - support the gays for the right to march peacefully without inciting violence, and the Muslim for the right to protest without inciting violence....

Re. the shouty person, I am waiting for the EDL or YL's lot to hold a protest in similar attire, to try to provoke a reaction. Personally I think Danny Tommo would quite suit a frock...

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:20 - 29 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

Easy one that - support the gays for the right to march peacefully without inciting violence, and the Muslim for the right to protest without inciting violence....

Re. the shouty person, I am waiting for the EDL or YL's lot to hold a protest in similar attire, to try to provoke a reaction. Personally I think Danny Tommo would quite suit a frock...

Tut Tut

Not allowed to protest against homosexuality for any reason now.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:27 - 29 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. It's spread to Nottingham but seems to be by the banned from demonstrating brummie Muslims.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/lgbt-protests-nottingham-fernwood-primary-school-birmingham-amir-ahmed-a9016741.html

TaffyTDM
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 17:44 - 30 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

A boy has died and others injured after a being pushed onto the tracks by a "new German ".
This seems to follow a couple of similar incidents, all premeditated, all easier/weaker targets, all without prior relationships between the parties. Vorsprung durch snack?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:27 - 30 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

TaffyTDM wrote:
A boy has died and others injured after a being pushed onto the tracks by a "new German ".
This seems to follow a couple of similar incidents, all premeditated, all easier/weaker targets, all without prior relationships between the parties. Vorsprung durch snack?

Linky please

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:45 - 30 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guy was Eritrean from what I read. I knew about this yesterday but too busy to post.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/29/boy-8-dies-mother-pushed-on-train-tracks-germany-frankfurt

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:26 - 30 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Guy was Eritrean from what I read. I knew about this yesterday but too busy to post.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/29/boy-8-dies-mother-pushed-on-train-tracks-germany-frankfurt

Bloody hell Pale
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 242 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 125, 126, 127 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
Page 126 of 170