Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 126, 127, 128 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:57 - 12 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even more gay penguins.

"Berlin gay penguins adopt abandoned egg

Two male penguins at Berlin Zoo have been caring for an abandoned egg since July in their long quest to become parents.

The same-sex couple, Skipper and Ping, are keen to have a chick of their own, and have even been known to "try to hatch fish and stones", spokesman Maximilian Jäger told the Berliner Zeitung newspaper.

He said the two king penguins adopted the egg, which had been abandoned by the sole female of the species at the zoo, and are "behaving like model parents, taking turns to keep the egg warm" by nestling it on their feet under a flap of belly skin.

The are now doing their best to protect their precious charge from jealous rivals, after a little encouragement from their human guardians."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-49318080

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:23 - 12 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Even more gay penguins.

"Berlin gay penguins adopt abandoned egg

Two male penguins at Berlin Zoo have been caring for an abandoned egg since July in their long quest to become parents.

The same-sex couple, Skipper and Ping, are keen to have a chick of their own, and have even been known to "try to hatch fish and stones", spokesman Maximilian Jäger told the Berliner Zeitung newspaper.

He said the two king penguins adopted the egg, which had been abandoned by the sole female of the species at the zoo, and are "behaving like model parents, taking turns to keep the egg warm" by nestling it on their feet under a flap of belly skin.

The are now doing their best to protect their precious charge from jealous rivals, after a little encouragement from their human guardians."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-49318080

A Homo went into a Berlin Gay-bar and P P P P Picked up a Penguin.

TaffyTDM
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 00:04 - 13 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id be interested to read the follow up when the social experimenters find out why it was penguinhen abandoned the egg in the first place and some sort of mutant human eating pppppppenguin is running amok in the place
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:15 - 20 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cos it couldn't get an abortion.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:17 - 20 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what penguin eggs taste like?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:29 - 20 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
I wonder what penguin eggs taste like?

Depends... boiled, poached, fried or scrambled? Omelette perhaps?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:13 - 20 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they'd taste endangered. Wub

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:44 - 21 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they'd taste of infidel.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:04 - 04 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Putting 2+2 together and coming up with 35, we'll have to start calling you Dianne.

It says the drugs originated in pakistan, it says nothing about the race or religion of the people who were caught with them.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:49 - 04 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:
Putting 2+2 together and coming up with 35, we'll have to start calling you Dianne.

It says the drugs originated in pakistan, it says nothing about the race or religion of the people who were caught with them.

The Taliban force farmers to grow poppies in the East and the drug lords force farmers to grow coca in the West... big whoop!

TaffyTDM
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 19:42 - 04 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
I think they'd taste endangered. Wub

Ste for chef[/quote]

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:25 - 05 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Racists.

fire
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:48 - 09 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
£120,000,000 and £40,000,000 worth of Heroin delivered to Europe by the religion of peace in Pakistan in one month alone and that's only the stuff they found.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-49569846

This is how they beat us. Flood the country with addictive drugs.

Pretty sure the British empire amassed a fortune that would make Pablo Escobar blush, flooding China and India with Opium.

The haul is likely to have originated from the worlds largest opium producer and Pakistan's neighbour, Afghanistan.

Interestingly, The Taliban, who were in power at the time in the summer of 2000, outlawed the production of opium in Afghanistan, the reason being; 'It was un-islamic'. However, over a year later, they had a war to fund.
Write off! Honda NSR150 RR ('01) - Sold Cagiva Mito Evolution ('00) - Sold Honda NSR125 ('01) - Current Gasgas TXT 250 ('98) - Sold Kawasaki Z750 ('10) - Write off! Yamaha FZ1 ('09) - Current Ducati Streetfighter 848 ('14)
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 10:08 - 11 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Do white people ever smuggle millions worth of class A into the uk? do white people ever run drugs empires selling on the streets of the UK?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:41 - 11 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed it is. What colour are the majority of smackheads (don't say grey...)?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:50 - 11 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:
Indeed it is. What colour are the majority of smackheads (don't say grey...)?

You understand how these people also know that by flooding the country with hard drugs, not only do they extort money from it, but they make it easier to conquer when the time comes. Many have been seen to see dealing to infidels as a good thing that Allah would approve of.

Mush like the Pakistani child sex grooming gangs, the Muslim dealers keep the damage from their actions firmly amongst the white British.

Like the victorians did in China with smack?

Don't tell me that you didn't know that Queen Vicky was the biggest smack dealer ever. Thats how come we had Hong Kong.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:07 - 11 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Don't tell me that you didn't know that Queen Vicky was the biggest smack dealer ever. Thats how come we had Hong Kong.

With all due respect, Nobby, I've never understood this response:

"Bad thing happened today but it's okay 'cos a bad thing happened yesterday"

It's in the same boat as "Kevin Hart can't do the Oscars 'cos he said something stupid 15 years ago" Rolling Eyes

"Sins of the father" seems like an lazy way of stymieing any progress and maintaining the status quo.

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 15:08 - 11 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

White people Import and distribute vast quantities of drugs aswell.

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/znq8zw/the-cartel-are-britains-biggest-drug-gang

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/merseysides-biggest-drug-masterminds-after-16656622

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/drug-deal-james-mulvey-uk-cocaine-cannabis-gang-a8397531.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9274176/britain-biggest-cocaine-bust-20-million-drug-motorway/

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:19 - 11 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

It's in the same boat as "Kevin Hart can't do the Oscars 'cos he said something stupid 15 years ago" Rolling Eyes

"Sins of the father" seems like an lazy way of stymieing any progress and maintaining the status quo.

I didn't say it wasn't a bad thing.

btw the whole point of 'importing' something means that it was produced in a different country by people typically of a different nationality.

If smack poppies could be grown in this country without law enforcement stopping it, you can bet your bottom dollar that whitey will be doing it.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:20 - 11 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Totally agree.

I've said this in another thread - You can't project todays morals and laws on things that happened in the past when attitudes and actions were taken with a totally different intent.

When I was young, wolf whistling pretty girls was just about obligatory. Males having sex was illegal. Queers were queer, not normal. Pakis ran the corner paki shop.

Further back, sticking kids up chimneys was acceptable. Slavery was ongoing from as early as man existed up to the 19th century. Cannibalism was a popular dish in some cultures and QVictoria used opium as a weapon of domination. That was then and should stay then.

China now uses cheap and unsafe labour and practices to try for financial world domination, I'm sure in 20 years time they will have caught up with human rights just as maybe Bangladesh and Thailand and similar countries will stop using child labour and dodgy factories. Maybe even Saudi will treat women like people and not property but I doubt that.

Anyone who tells me that what happened 100/200 or whatever years ago is responsible, rather than an excuse for what is happening now gets a full fuck off from me!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 220 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 126, 127, 128 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
Page 127 of 171