Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:07 - 14 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://e3.365dm.com/23/06/1600x900/skynews-nottingham-suspect_6187111.jpg?20230614121315

https://news.sky.com/story/nottingham-attacks-man-believed-to-be-suspect-in-killings-tried-to-break-into-residential-home-12902265

EDIT: video link... https://youtu.be/cheVqSfiP7c

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:43 - 14 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Police are 'keeping an open mind'

Definitely to do with mental illness, lone wolf, ntdw anything etc. etc.

Me, I think allah is a secret Nottingham Forest FC fan.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:18 - 21 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12218965/London-Middlesex-hospital-stabbing-Two-people-knifed-rampage.html

Park Royal, Middlesex sounds a bit worrying.... Just a geographical observation.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:52 - 21 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's not much one can do in that situation.
Try to get out of the way and if you think you can hack it, break something solid over the attackers skull.

But the woke would have you for that. Lome they did with the cop who was restraining a convicted criminal, that was high as a kite on fentanyl.
Now there's an ex marine who choked held a guy who went berserk in an underground in Murika. He's up for murder.
dave001 This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:06 - 21 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:
I come close to taking a Wakisashi to Karen at gone 3am
dogs going mad,I look out of window, I see two assholes under my car on on my property.

when get there Wakisashi If some fucking stupid fat karen and her gormless skinny beta after there cat.

Im like what the fuck you knock the door your luck, I dint then the dog eat you

I think you've taken too much caffeine. This is probably the least understandable post you've done so far and thats saying a lot.
dave001 This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 21:22 - 21 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:
dogs going mad,I look out of window, I see two assholes under my car on on my property, looking like there trying to boost it

when get there Wakisashi in hand. Its some fucking stupid fat Karen and her gormless skinny beta after there cat. crawling around my car like there trying to nick at gone 3 fucking am

Im like what the fuck you knock the door your lucky, I dint then the dog eat you.

Pretty retarded thing to do though, go outside with a sword. What were you going to do with it? Decapitate them?

If you'd done anything with it, you wouldn't have a leg to stand on because you effectively armed yourself with a deadly weapon then went out to confront someone with it. Straight up argument of if you were in iminent fear of your life, why did you go outside in the first place? If you weren't, no excuse to be approaching someone with a sword.

In fact, if they reported you to the police, you'd probably get busted.

The ONLY way using a sword in self defence would play out without you going to jail is in the scenario where someone had entered your home while armed, was coming at you and you were in a position to grab the sword from where it's normally kept to defend yourself.

I thought everyone knew in the situation you describe, you make sure you use something that would have legit been near to hand to defend yourself. Shout "He's coming right for us" as you swing and make fucking sure they were armed by the time the police arrive.

Do alphas usually need to go about with big dogs and swords?

Pete.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:44 - 21 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
dave001 wrote:
dogs going mad,I look out of window, I see two assholes under my car on on my property, looking like there trying to boost it

when get there Wakisashi in hand. Its some fucking stupid fat Karen and her gormless skinny beta after there cat. crawling around my car like there trying to nick at gone 3 fucking am

Im like what the fuck you knock the door your lucky, I dint then the dog eat you.

Pretty retarded thing to do though, go outside with a sword. What were you going to do with it? Decapitate them?

If you'd done anything with it, you wouldn't have a leg to stand on because you effectively armed yourself with a deadly weapon then went out to confront someone with it. Straight up argument of if you were in iminent fear of your life, why did you go outside in the first place? If you weren't, no excuse to be approaching someone with a sword.

In fact, if they reported you to the police, you'd probably get busted.

The ONLY way using a sword in self defence would play out without you going to jail is in the scenario where someone had entered your home while armed, was coming at you and you were in a position to grab the sword from where it's normally kept to defend yourself.

I thought everyone knew in the situation you describe, you make sure you use something that would have legit been near to hand to defend yourself. Shout "He's coming right for us" as you swing and make fucking sure they were armed by the time the police arrive.

Mate of mine had a friend who went up to the local troublemaker's door to confront him about some criminal damage. Guy opened the door with a razor sharp kitchen knife in his hand which he said he was using to prepare vegetables. Guys at the door came away without the use of one hand and there was nothing he could do about it. He had gone to the door looking for trouble (with his mate) and the guy claimed fear for life.

132.9mph off and walked away. Gear is good, gear is good, gear is very very good Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:53 - 21 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:

Colour me sceptical.

Or to put it another way, Jackanory, Jackanory... Laughing

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:39 - 21 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:

if there's a next world war we now know stinkwheel is planing to go in bare handed. Laughing

our very own “Mad” Jack Churchill Laughing

https://allthatsinteresting.com/mad-jack-churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:41 - 21 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

to v or not to v wrote:
dave001 wrote:

if there's a next world war we now know stinkwheel is planing to go in bare handed. Laughing

our very own “Mad” Jack Churchill Laughing

https://allthatsinteresting.com/mad-jack-churchill

Or our very own Billy Liar Laughing

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 22:42 - 21 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:

I want talking about alphas i was pointing out fat karens pet skinny little beta.

wise men know not to take Chance trying to be hard, when there's tools to hand

I left the dog inside.

by there way car thieves at min will all be carry screw drivers. Me personal Id rather have a longer reach tool on me.

brains before brawn

you want to run windmilling like a retard. try it and let us know how many stitch`s or organs Wink

No, I'd have stayed inside, which is what you should have done. I'd have called the police and shouted at them out of the window while filming them and shining a bright torch. We'd have quickly established they were looking for a lost cat and if they had been thieves, they'd probably have fucked off.

Because I'm not about to approach someone I think might be armed unless they are a direct threat to me and mine and a car most certainly isn't worth it.

Going out there with a sword is pretty much escalating the situation to 11. If they WERE armed thieves, you would have put them in a position where they would see no option other than to stab the fuck out of you. And they would have got away with it too because you approached them brandishing a sword. You didn't demonstrate brains before brawn, your brain wasn't even engaged, you were thinking with your dick.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 23:57 - 21 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:
first you a superman alpha. now your a coward that wants to wait 6 hours for the pigs if they can be bothered to show up, while you watch your car drive off into the night

No, I'm just a normal person, not a sword-wielding nutter.

You don't get this do you? You stormed out into your yard brandishing a sword at two people looking for a lost cat. That's not normal behaviour. You're lucky you aren't in jail right now because that's what would have happened if those people had called the police.

If they had been armed theives, you'd be lying in your yard bleeding out into your white vest from multiple stab wounds because I garauntee they weren't just going to stand there and let you have at them with a sword.

If they had been unarmed thieves, what exactly were you going to do next?

Over a car. Which I assume is insured for theft.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:47 - 22 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like the whole "it's only stuff" argument. It's stuff you've worked for and the thieves have not.

In practice (and from case law in this country) thieves are only considered a threat if they're in your house and have refused to leave when requested. In your garden, on your driveway, basically anywhere on your property that's accessible to the public you're shit out of luck. Consider: trespass is a civil matter, breaking and entering is criminal.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:26 - 22 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pete. wrote:
Mate of mine had a friend who went up to the local troublemaker's door to confront him about some criminal damage. Guy opened the door with a razor sharp kitchen knife in his hand which he said he was using to prepare vegetables. Guys at the door came away without the use of one hand and there was nothing he could do about it. He had gone to the door looking for trouble (with his mate) and the guy claimed fear for life.

How does that work as defence? People don't answer doors with knives, the first thing you do is put the knife down on the chopping board. A hand injury suggests a defensive wound.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:38 - 22 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:
how it works is he knew the correct statement to make to police and more importantly, what not to say

There was no other witnesses and they were at his property looking for a row and would be classed an aggressor.

what what he expecting to happen he when there for a showdown to the guys house.

I get it was stupid to go to their house, I just see the "chopping vegetables" argument as an obviously transparent excuse.

A biker on here got taken out by a recovery lorry in the most deliberate way you've ever seen, and even with it being on video the court believed the drivers BS defence.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:50 - 22 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
I don't like the whole "it's only stuff" argument. It's stuff you've worked for and the thieves have not.

I thought that too. I get that it’s not worth getting killed for but there seems to be a tacit agreement between thief, police and citizen where you simply claim on insurance and everyone’s supposedly happy.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 13:53 - 22 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:

You again incorrectly assume everyone have lead the same sheltered life as you.

I know enough to know nobody wins a knife fight.

I also know that if you get tooled up before going out, you will be held to be as much in the wrong as the other person if it all goes south. A claim of self defence isn't going to hold water if you actively sought out a confrontation having first armed yourself with a sword. That shows intent. It would also not be considered reasonable.

Did you know a person is not trespassing until they have been asked to leave and have refused to do so?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171  Next
Page 167 of 171