Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 167, 168, 169, 170, 171  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
dave001 This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
dave001 This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:27 - 22 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are Kenneth Noye and I claim my 5 ponds (I'll have it in gold, please.)

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:48 - 23 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:
not true your legally allowed to stop a crime and protect your self and property with reasonable force

The law might be on your side but I specifically stated "in practice" bearing in mind the old grandad that was going to get done for murder for killing a robber inside his property (till the public outcry.)

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:11 - 23 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:
Mostly myth and chit

A lawyer builds a defense based on what his client tells him.

He cannot tell you to plead one way or another.
He can advise on how to plead and what to say.

Normally a prosecution will build a case against a defendant, based on evidence and witness statements and police reports.

The lawyer will advise his client based on what the prosecution case details.

And trial by a jury can be better depending on the case.

There are too many factors in law for a sweeping generalisation to be stated.

You got one bit right. Most people do not understand how to behave in a court of law.

Being truthful can be disadvantageous if one flaps one's lips too much.

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:06 - 23 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:

he shot one of em in the back, when they were running away via a window. it was a murder and not self defense.

hes fucking lucky he got off light

if only took the first pot shot at the one in the house and not shot the other one in the fucking back running away.

they outcome would have been much different

Its a bit hard to claim reasonable self defense. when the stiff has a fuck great 12gage hole in his back.

i think Easy may be referring to the old chap in London who confronted a scumbag in his kitchen, took scumbags screwdriver off him and proceeded to deal out justice.
or something along those lines.

not the poor farmer who had a more traditional way of dealing with pikeys..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:10 - 26 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

The burglar apparently had a screwdriver, the (78 y/o) pensioner picked up a 12 inch knife and stabbed him.

The pensioner said he didn’t mean to stab Vincent, who was brandishing a screwdriver at the time... warned the intruder that his weapon was ‘bigger than yours and if you don’t leave my house you will be sorry’... ignored the warning and instead ‘ran into’ the blade, Mr Osborn-Brooks told the inquest.
https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/02/burglar-stabbed-pensioner-protecting-wife-lawfully-killed-9392697/

I remember it got nasty with local pikeys and they had to leave iirc.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:50 - 23 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why has Dave101 been banned?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:12 - 23 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Why has Dave101 been banned?

He sorta self-immolated. One of those "I don't need you! I don't need anyone!!!" moments.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:41 - 23 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
The burglar apparently had a screwdriver, the (78 y/o) pensioner picked up a 12 inch knife and stabbed him.

The pensioner said he didn’t mean to stab Vincent, who was brandishing a screwdriver at the time... warned the intruder that his weapon was ‘bigger than yours and if you don’t leave my house you will be sorry’... ignored the warning and instead ‘ran into’ the blade, Mr Osborn-Brooks told the inquest.
https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/02/burglar-stabbed-pensioner-protecting-wife-lawfully-killed-9392697/

I remember it got nasty with local pikeys and they had to leave iirc.

Very much so. They had to go under police protection and disappear because the Pikeys were after them. They, the pikeys, built a shrine by the blokes house. The neighbours ripped it down, The pikeys threatened them. The police stood by trying to pour oil on the stormy waters by telling the neighbours to leave the shrine alone rather than the pikeys to stop building it. Neigbours refused. Police shat themselves at the thought of rampaging pikeys I expect so picked on the neighbours.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/945973/richard-osborn-brooks-oap-killed-burglar-never-return-henry-vincent-london-hither-green

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 19:23 - 23 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guy packs up things and flies to Pakistan with his wife, brother and 5 other children. Then calls the UK police from Pakistan. Police find body of his 10 year old daughter at his house in Surrey with ""multiple and extensive injuries" over a long period of time.".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-66538349

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:30 - 23 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

NTDWI... actually it's a cultural thing so perfectly fine.

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:25 - 23 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

wheres Nobby to point out your racism™

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:31 - 23 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

These days "this is racist" translates to "I don't like this (but don't care to elaborate)"

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 22:47 - 23 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure how killing a 10 year old can be met with anything other than revulsion.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:06 - 24 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Not sure how killing a 10 year old can be met with anything other than revulsion.

That's very racist of you, Nobby. Different cultures have different standards so stop trying to impose your misguided White Western values Wink

I suspect people are more horrified it happened in leafy Surrey than anything else Shocked

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:03 - 24 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little Sara's Uncle Imran reckons that she wasn't murdered. She seemingly fell down the stairs....

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:23 - 13 Oct 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

France raises alert level to highest after teacher killed in Islamist attack

A 20-year-old knifeman fatally stabbed a teacher and gravely wounded two other people in an attack at a school in the northern France

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:16 - 14 Oct 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frances greatest strength busy culturally enriching those colonizers.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:33 - 16 Oct 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brussels shooting: Suspect at large after two killed in Belgian capital

'A video posted to social media shows a man speaking Arabic who says he carried out the attack in the name of God'

Enrichment: https://twitter.com/simple_re/status/1714001656470258104

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:59 - 16 Oct 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brussels and Swedes... I'm thinking back to my last roast dinner Drooling

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:07 - 16 Oct 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Brussels shooting: Suspect at large after two killed in Belgian capital

'A video posted to social media shows a man speaking Arabic who says he carried out the attack in the name of God'

Enrichment: https://twitter.com/simple_re/status/1714001656470258104

Jesus wept. He shot someone and then went back to pump a few more bullets into him/her just in case. Sad
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 167, 168, 169, 170, 171  Next
Page 168 of 171