Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 128, 129, 130  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:22 - 11 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're OK with one new case of FGM every hour?

At what point would you begin to have a problem with it?

It's a specific, simple question, and you shouldn't have any trouble answering it, without sensationalising it or making it emotive.

One every 60 minutes is fine, but what frequency of FGM would constitute a problem? 45 minutes? 30? 15? 5?
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:41 - 11 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it was one case of FGM every single hour, that would make it over 300,000 in 5 years?

Please note (because I actually think you've more about you than bnp72 and can think logically) I've said nowhere it's acceptable.
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say i知 Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:06 - 11 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't seem at all bothered by it though. Would 300,000 bother you? What's your number?

Of course, it's got nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with islam.
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

grr666
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Jun 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:25 - 11 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd imagine they are worldwide figures being thrown around here. I guess that makes it all okay then. Shhh!
____________________
Currently enjoying products from Ford, Mazda and Yamaha
Ste wrote: Avatars are fine, it's signatures that need turning off. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:53 - 11 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
You don't seem at all bothered by it though. Would 300,000 bother you? What's your number?

Of course, it's got nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with islam.


FGM may be, murder and domestic abuse is far from unique to it though.

The way some on here bang on (boom boom) about it you would think it's purely based on Muslamics being the only sort who knock about their wives and kids.
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say i知 Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:55 - 11 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
You don't seem at all bothered by it though. Would 300,000 bother you? What's your number?

Of course, it's got nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with islam.


FGM may be, murder and domestic abuse is far from unique to it though.

The way some on here bang on (boom boom) about it you would think it's purely based on Muslamics being the only sort who knock about their wives and kids.


The problem is, that anyone without liberal blinkers on can see that honour killings, FGM, child sex grooming gangs, intolerance of gays, non believers and even some of their own, is prevalent in Muslim culture, way more than any other culture.

Your diversion tactic of cancelling out the hundreds of Muslim paedo's and child sex abusers in the 20 or so organised gangs discovered so far in the last few years in the UK, because some white people in the past in TV and the Christian church did similar, is desperate to say the least.

Denial and reluctance to tackle it for fears of racial tension, is the main reason this thing still goes on at the scale it does. People like you who deny it to quell your white liberal guilt a large part of the problem.
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Jewlio Rides Again LLB This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:32 - 11 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
bullshit.... cunt...... bigoted little Englander..... denial...


Debated like a true yogurt weaver.
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:57 - 11 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
bullshit.... cunt...... bigoted little Englander..... denial...


Debated like a true yogurt weaver.


Describing you accurately. I just missed the parrot part out though.
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say i知 Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...



Joined: 27 Mar 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:15 - 11 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:

FGM may be, murder and domestic abuse is far from unique to it though.


But Islam Does condone it (at least in the eyes of many of it's followers) mainstream Islam, not some ultra fundamentalist interpretation. and before you wheel out the Bible equivalent I want to see modern western equivalency not theoretical.

Many Islamic countries are plagued by spousal violence without reprisal or punishment and there are tens of thousands of Muslims murdering in the name of Islam right now. Show western equivalent please (war in Iraq etc was about money and power not faith)
____________________
2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R -dead, 2016 XSR 700-gone, 2018 Dorsoduro 900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:43 - 11 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again wrote:

FGM may be, murder and domestic abuse is far from unique to it though.


But Islam Does condone it (at least in the eyes of many of it's followers) mainstream Islam, not some ultra fundamentalist interpretation. and before you wheel out the Bible equivalent I want to see modern western equivalency not theoretical.

Many Islamic countries are plagued by spousal violence without reprisal or punishment and there are tens of thousands of Muslims murdering in the name of Islam right now. Show western equivalent please (war in Iraq etc was about money and power not faith)


Our western developed ways only created the act of marital rape 25 years or so ago. Being brought up in a Catholic - Proddy parentage, combined with a mother who was tapped in the head and psychotic meant I saw DV regularly as a child. Not to mention living on a council estate in a poor area, it was rampant.
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say i知 Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...



Joined: 27 Mar 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:47 - 11 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:


Our western developed ways only created the act of marital rape 25 years or so ago. Being brought up in a Catholic - Proddy parentage, combined with a mother who was tapped in the head and psychotic meant I saw DV regularly as a child. Not to mention living on a council estate in a poor area, it was rampant.


But it IS outlawed, we also don't allow marriage to minors, I specifically said not to use historic examples, I'm living now not 25 years ago. being "rampant on your shithole estate" is not the same as legal and condoned today. new examples please.
____________________
2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R -dead, 2016 XSR 700-gone, 2018 Dorsoduro 900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:40 - 11 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, you said don't quote the Bible.

Minors still can get married legally in the UK.

Just because it isn't 'legal' and let's be honest, it's only recently with a number of high profile incidents that the police have started trying to crack down on DV, it doesn't mean it doesn't go on. You're banging on about DV in Muslamics households, you can put money on it that it happens a hell of a lot more in this country, and not just on sink estates like the one I lived on.
Don't recall Christopher wotsisface who shot his daughter and Mrs and burned his house down living on a sink estate.

Are you sure you were only born post 1991?
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say i知 Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mawsley
Traffic Copper



Joined: 07 Apr 2016
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:26 - 11 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:

Off with your white liberal guilt bullshit again. It's cunts like you who brew it, because all you ever come out with is anti-[insert religion/country/race here], that folk don't want to be tarred with the bigoted little Englander mentality that you and your ilk exude so well. I've no doubt kiddie fiddling still goes on within the churches (not just Christian/Catholic either), and within TV. The press want to push their own little agenda like they do with the unemployed, and so only publish stories that will appeal to the lowest common denominator, ie. you.

You continue to push the 'large minority' of Muslims committing crimes, yet out of 685 convictions within the Met police officers (who you and others have said are 'good people', because police), over 1/3 of them were for serious offences such as sexual assault, drink driving, violence, corruption and perjury. Oh noes! There's that large minority again. Anything to say?

300,000 girls under the age of 16 married off in America in the last ten or so years. Pretty sure America isn't Muslim. Why don't you jump on a plane and go and tell the leaders of the free world how they're doing it wrong?


I like a bit of yoghurt weaving from time to time. I enjoy the sense of reward that comes from a good tree hug. I own environmentally friendly shampoo...But I'm voting this post down because if you can't argue against mpd's views without calling him a cunt then your words count for shit.

*In no way do I suggest that mpd is not a cunt, he may well be, but he liked one of my posts once so he can't be all bad. Laughing

**I am actually a total cunt, I'm happy to be labelled as such.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...



Joined: 27 Mar 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:32 - 11 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
No, you said don't quote the Bible.


I said modern as in now

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:


Just because it isn't 'legal' and let's be honest, it's only recently with a number of high profile incidents that the police have started trying to crack down on DV,


So you agree in our culture it's illegal and prosecuted.

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:

Are you sure you were only born post 1991?


Are you sure you live in 1989 and not 2017?
____________________
2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R -dead, 2016 XSR 700-gone, 2018 Dorsoduro 900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:09 - 11 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
No, you said don't quote the Bible.


I said modern as in now

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:


Just because it isn't 'legal' and let's be honest, it's only recently with a number of high profile incidents that the police have started trying to crack down on DV,


So you agree in our culture it's illegal and prosecuted.

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:

Are you sure you were only born post 1991?


Are you sure you live in 1989 and not 2017?


Erm, all the posts about whatever happening in this thread are in the past. Or do you want some Facebook live shit going on?

It isn't prosecuted enough in our culture. If you're thinking we're oh so much more civilised because it's only within the last 5 years our country has decided it's serious enough to take notice of, I don't call that all that civilised, I call it late to the party.

I see you've no comeback regarding the other points you made, wrongly, which I've pulled you up on.
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say i知 Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:10 - 11 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mawsley wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again wrote:

Off with your white liberal guilt bullshit again. It's cunts like you who brew it, because all you ever come out with is anti-[insert religion/country/race here], that folk don't want to be tarred with the bigoted little Englander mentality that you and your ilk exude so well. I've no doubt kiddie fiddling still goes on within the churches (not just Christian/Catholic either), and within TV. The press want to push their own little agenda like they do with the unemployed, and so only publish stories that will appeal to the lowest common denominator, ie. you.

You continue to push the 'large minority' of Muslims committing crimes, yet out of 685 convictions within the Met police officers (who you and others have said are 'good people', because police), over 1/3 of them were for serious offences such as sexual assault, drink driving, violence, corruption and perjury. Oh noes! There's that large minority again. Anything to say?

300,000 girls under the age of 16 married off in America in the last ten or so years. Pretty sure America isn't Muslim. Why don't you jump on a plane and go and tell the leaders of the free world how they're doing it wrong?


I like a bit of yoghurt weaving from time to time. I enjoy the sense of reward that comes from a good tree hug. I own environmentally friendly shampoo...But I'm voting this post down because if you can't argue against mpd's views without calling him a cunt then your words count for shit.

*In no way do I suggest that mpd is not a cunt, he may well be, but he liked one of my posts once so he can't be all bad. Laughing

**I am actually a total cunt, I'm happy to be labelled as such.


I'm now offended that you're offended because I described him honestly.
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say i知 Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...



Joined: 27 Mar 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:44 - 13 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:

I see you've no comeback regarding the other points you made, wrongly, which I've pulled you up on.


I'm playing by the same rules you are.

http://www.albawaba.com/news/saudi-domestic-violence-491970

Saudi arabia a shining example of civilised Islamic rule

Also it's true we prosecute more Domestic violence cases now but it's not for the reasons you think it is.

The CPS will now proceed with cases or bring the initial charges) even if the victim doesn't want to.
previously a person could "drop the charges" against their partner, as you can imagine victim coersion is par for the course in those cases, also "he promises not to hit me ever again, he really hates himself for this."

That is the cause for the rise in prosecution, that's right, we tolerate it even less now...How about the progress in Islamic countries over the last 10 (500) years?
____________________
2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R -dead, 2016 XSR 700-gone, 2018 Dorsoduro 900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:06 - 13 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again wrote:

I see you've no comeback regarding the other points you made, wrongly, which I've pulled you up on.


I'm playing by the same rules you are.

http://www.albawaba.com/news/saudi-domestic-violence-491970

Saudi arabia a shining example of civilised Islamic rule

Also it's true we prosecute more Domestic violence cases now but it's not for the reasons you think it is.

The CPS will now proceed with cases or bring the initial charges) even if the victim doesn't want to.
previously a person could "drop the charges" against their partner, as you can imagine victim coersion is par for the course in those cases, also "he promises not to hit me ever again, he really hates himself for this."

That is the cause for the rise in prosecution, that's right, we tolerate it even less now...How about the progress in Islamic countries over the last 10 (500) years?


I know why we tolerate it less now. As I said, ' high profile cases ' like the girl murdered by the paramedic (?) in Blackpool. Funny how it's taken so long to make it such a priority, isn't it?

As for Saudi, we should boycott them until their barbaric ways cease, don't you think?

Except there is a reason we won't, isn't there?
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say i知 Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...



Joined: 27 Mar 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:12 - 13 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:

As for Saudi, we should boycott them until their barbaric ways cease, don't you think?

Except there is a reason we won't, isn't there?


right, so we should be forcing countries to be less Islamic??? I really don't know what you think now Thinking
____________________
2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R -dead, 2016 XSR 700-gone, 2018 Dorsoduro 900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:42 - 13 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again wrote:

As for Saudi, we should boycott them until their barbaric ways cease, don't you think?

Except there is a reason we won't, isn't there?


right, so we should be forcing countries to be less Islamic??? I really don't know what you think now Thinking


I said boycott them, not invade.
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say i知 Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...



Joined: 27 Mar 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:47 - 13 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:

I said boycott them, not invade.


A Boycott is a form of coercion or a punishment or at best a protest, so either we want to force them to be less Islamic or we want to punish them for being Islamic or we are just letting them know it's not ok to be Islamic, which is it?
____________________
2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R -dead, 2016 XSR 700-gone, 2018 Dorsoduro 900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:35 - 13 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

They should refuse to deal with them on their grounds of abysmal human rights record. Nothing to do with religion.
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say i知 Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...



Joined: 27 Mar 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:48 - 13 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
They should refuse to deal with them on their grounds of abysmal human rights record. Nothing to do with religion.


Their human rights record is a direct result of their adherence to sharia law, the corporal punishment for minor offences, treatment of homosexuals and women and use of torture and capital punishments are as prescribed by Islamic law. they have a religious police force oppressing the population and you claim it's NTDWI. get real. Rolling Eyes
____________________
2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R -dead, 2016 XSR 700-gone, 2018 Dorsoduro 900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:17 - 13 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
They should refuse to deal with them on their grounds of abysmal human rights record. Nothing to do with religion.


But we should snuggle up to North Korea and Turkey, whilst demonising the US?
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 295 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 128, 129, 130  Next
Page 3 of 130

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: enterprise (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.20 Sec - Server Load: 2.25 - MySQL Queries: 16 - CDN Objects: 42 - Page Size: 153.85 Kb