Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 18:43 - 10 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newcastle: Culture, culture community, culture. Culture, culture? Community. Community, culture: culture culture, community culture culture community! Culture.

Even when people are trying to talk about the problem, they're unable to actually name it. Brick Wall

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:35 - 10 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

LBC hosted a pretty frank discussion on the matter earlier, no beating around the bush there.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:13 - 10 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://albertjack.com/2017/08/10/girl-wanted-prove-islam-peaceful-raped-murdered-instead/

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:24 - 10 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

c_dug_the_bastard wrote:
LBC hosted a pretty frank discussion on the matter earlier, no beating around the bush there.

Link?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 22:45 - 10 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
https://albertjack.com/2017/08/10/girl-wanted-prove-islam-peaceful-raped-murdered-instead/

TFA wrote:
August 10, 2017

Did they dig her up and do it all over again? Shocked

Liberal fake-news site Wikipedia wrote:

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:51 - 10 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed that as well. Not fake news just old news.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:47 - 11 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trevor 'Islamaphobia' Philips finally calls a spade a dirty muslim paedo
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:05 - 12 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

There's no zealot like a convert, and in this case I mean Philips.

Given that he was one of the people who promulgated the word and concept of "islamophobia" back in the day, I welcome him very belatedly coming to his senses.

Mirthsome that the article then goes on to bleat about "Asian" men though. Even when they get it, they don't get it.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:34 - 12 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
grr666 wrote:

That's an odd one. As if the crime of raping children wasn't enough, we should ignore that and treat the cases as the milder charge of race hate. OK.....

Motivation of racial hated is legally is an aggravating factor. So it would be racially motivated rape and sexual abuse, not a substitution of one offence for another. I doubt they will do it though, the councillors probably hate whites.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 18:58 - 12 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought only whites could be racists

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:19 - 13 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
Motivation of racial hated is legally is an aggravating factor.

Something that I've always vehemently disagreed with, back when it was white-on-black, but still now that it's brown-on-white.

It's the actions and the effect on the victims that matter. The motivation should be neither here nor there.

Consider the thug who shoes another chap while shouting "Thus are the wages of poofterist", versus exclaiming "Was you looking at my bird?"

Why should the sentence be any different? The victim is just as stomped.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:43 - 14 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

As does some dude (I have no idea who he is but Google reveals he's a popular Imam) on FB:

Ajmal Masroor
August 11 at 11:02am wrote:

Why are sex grooming gangs disproportionately Asian and Muslim?

Left to right, row by row, starting top left: Abdul Sabe, Habibur Rahim, Badrul Hussain, AbdulHamid Minoyee, Jahanger Zaman, Monjur Choudhury, Taherul Alon, Mohammed Ali, Nadeem Aslam, Mohammed Azram, Yassar Hussain, Saiful Islam, Eisa Mousavi, Prabhat Nelli, Mohibur Rahman, Nashir Uddin, Redwan Siddquee, Carolann Gallon

These names run a chill down my spine. A sense of overwhelming disgust and pain envelops my whole mind, body and soul when I look at these mainly Muslim sounding names. When I look at the picture of these sick men they all resemble Asian ethnicity. I and my fellow Asians are not responsible for what these scumbags have done to so many vulnerable young girls in the North East of England but I feel a sense of shame as I am also Asian ethnically and I, too, hold a Muslim sounding name. In the core of my heart I wish these psychopaths were neither Asian nor Muslim. There is a part in me that feels collective shame simply by name and race association. I know the truth that these scums are not worthy of the name human, they are not worthy of the label Muslim and certainly they have stooped lower than the lowest species on this earth.

Seventeen men and one woman have been found guilty of involvement in a sex grooming network in Newcastle upon Tyne that plied vulnerable women and girls with drink and drugs before assaulting them. In a series of four trials at Newcastle crown court, juries found the men guilty of a catalogue of nearly 100 offences ā€“ including rape, human trafficking, conspiracy to incite prostitution and drug supply ā€“ between 2011 and 2014. I am a father of a young eleven years old girl, the horror and abuse faced by these young girls brought to sharp focus my own girlā€™s vulnerability. I could feel my heart ache and my stomach churn. God only knows what I would do to anyone who attempts to harm my daughter. For such psychopaths who deliberately, premeditatedly and collectively planned and executed such heinous crimes against so many vulnerable women and girls, I believe the only befitting punishment for them is capital punishment. I understand we do not have such an option in our country today but they should be given the most severe punishment possible without legal system in the UK.

I felt deeply disturbed and disgusted at the barbarity and brutality of what these human looking nasty creatures have done to so many young girls. From Rotherham to Newcastle and Rochdale to Cardiff the sex grooming gangs have shown that they have no respect for women. Sadly, they are predominantly of Asian ethic origin and that disgusts everyone in general but all Asians in particular. It is important to note that all Asians or Muslims are not sex groomers just like all white middle age men are not paedophiles. We are facing a collective trouble of epidemic proportions in the way our society deals with sex and sexual promiscuity. We must find a collective collective solution for this collective problem.

These men befriended more than 20 victims and invited them to ā€œsessionsā€ at properties, mostly in the west end of the city. The girls were lured by the offer of alcohol and drugs, in particular mephedrone (ā€œMkatā€) and cannabis, and were expected to offer sexual services in return for the substances. They exploited vulnerable girls who were intoxicated and came from deeply troubled backgrounds.

The elephant in the room is why so many of the sex groomers are from one particular backgrounds. Does this demonstrate the painful reality that there is something seriously wrong with these peopleā€™s culture that degrade women? There is an obvious question that is buzzing in peopleā€™s heads - do Muslim and Asian men generally think white and non-Muslim girls are cheap and readily available for their perverted sexual gratification? And worse still, the question that raises the ugly and arrogant attitude that depicts Asian and Muslim women as superior, thus these men return to their good, pious and pure wives after their sexual exploits?

I feel angry and disgusted but feelings alone will not solve this problem. It is time to grab the bull by the horn and deal with this issue head on. I believe these highly publicized cases are only the tip of the iceberg and lurking beneath are thousands of other uglier unreported cases of sexual abuse and exploits. This highlights a deep rooted and extremely serious problem with some of the cultural attitudes of Asian men towards women in general and sex and sexuality in particular. We are witnessing extremism in every realm of our life including sex in our society - from objectification of women to over sexualisation of women and from banishing women from sight to women in bondage. These are indications of an overall degeneration of our moral and ethical state and we must do something to revere this tidal wave urgently.

In some of these communities sex is considered a taboo and not ever spoken about. Their children are withdrawn from classes that teach sex, parents often cite religion as the pretext yet these children are not given any alternative sex education by their parents or religious teachers either. Therefore it is not surprising that many people in our society have totally twisted idea about sex and attitude towards the opposite sex is often warped. This is no longer tolerable and tenable. Ignorance and criminality does not have a religious mask - these are evil and we must rid our world of these immediately.

I would like to call for an overhaul in our sex and relationship education. I would like to see a wholesale deprogramming of such mindset and thus it is essential that we have a comprehensive education program to alter such disgusting and degrading attitude. This must start from a young age and must start now. Our schools must make honoring and respecting women and men a core curriculum subject for students to learn. Parents, community and faith leaders and educators must take more active role in eradicating this menacing attitude from our society. Women and men are worthy and deserving of equal honour and dignity. This is what we must teach and practice in our society.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:30 - 14 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ajmal Masroor wrote:
Women and men are worthy and deserving of equal honour and dignity.

Just so long as they dress appropriately, amirite?

Mrs Ajmal Masroor:

https://www.emel.com/images/77_Henrietta.jpg

More.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:30 - 14 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Ajmal Masroor wrote:
Women and men are worthy and deserving of equal honour and dignity.

Just so long as they dress appropriately, amirite?

You're sour because there's no bikini shots right bruv? Laughing
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:51 - 14 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shall we all guess together now?

Cafe = Snackbar, right?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40930898

TaffyTDM
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 22:24 - 14 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
Shall we all guess together now?

Cafe = Snackbar, right?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40930898

Ntwi is the current line I believe. Despite the Kalashnikov in the glovebox.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:18 - 15 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

They seem pretty adamant that it was just regular mentalism, although at this point that's a claim that requires more than just assertion.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:24 - 15 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
They seem pretty adamant that it was just regular mentalism, although at this point that's a claim that requires more than just assertion.

French, but from African descent and recently renamed Mohammed is going to be my guess.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:58 - 15 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'ma guess Jeanny Frenchfellow, but just for the novelty value.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:48 - 17 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
for the novelty value.

Novelty value this:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4247444/fifteen-teens-treated-for-rabies-after-gang-rape-of-donkey-as-cops-urge-anybody-else-who-admired-the-beast-to-turn-themselves-in-to-avoid-disease-spreading/

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:54 - 17 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I love the way they had to clarify that the donkey was innocent Laughing

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:40 - 17 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't going to touch that one, in any sense. Hand

Since it's out in the open, so to speak...

It is hah-hah funny, especially when you consider how painful and not always successful rabies treatment is. But it does also flag up the problem of cultures where male-female association is haram.

What's a horny Moroccan lad to do when a pert ass wiggles at him? Sexual emergency!

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:42 - 17 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
What's a horny Moroccan lad to do when a pert ass wiggles at him? Sexual emergency!

Catch the next dingy to EspaƱa.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 245 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
Page 44 of 171