Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:37 - 20 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched the ITV news the other day, this was actually mentioned! (10 seconds worth).
0% on Telford, 0% on Speaker's Corner, 99.9% on Russia!
I guess Speaker's Corner wasn't mentioned because there was no violence (other than that Muslim guy beating the shit out of someone)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:53 - 22 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5530867/Afghan-murdered-EU-officials-daughter-jailed-life-Germany.html

Why do I feel as if he wouldn't have been jailed for long if at all if it had been a commoners daughter he got his hands on?

Claimed he was 17. His father says he's 34. Still they don't learn and keep waving them in.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:57 - 22 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recall that her family are still pro-fugee.

They have another daughter.

I can't even fathom what passes for their thoughts.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:17 - 23 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

NTDWI?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43512791

But probably is...

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:32 - 23 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Attacker shouted 'Allah Akbar'"
Still ntdwi, was a slip of the tounge
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:38 - 23 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

How's this for proof of the BBC's pro Islam agenda:

Reuters news: "Three killed in France in shooting"
BBC news: "Two killed"

Smile

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:44 - 23 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the body count high enough to apply a french flag filter to your facebook photo?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:44 - 23 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really, this is just another Friday.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:28 - 23 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Is the body count high enough to apply a french flag filter to your facebook photo?

Rogerborg wrote:
Not really, this is just another Friday.

Part and parcel of living in a small French town...

#Prey for Trèbes

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:46 - 24 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
M.C wrote:
[Foster mum said] "There is a small part of me that cares about him because I know he has mental health issues".

'In court, the jury heard that he wanted to avenge the death of his father in Iraq'

Thinking

There are mental problems here.

The problem is that we believe that we can tag on to Murca bombing countries back to the stone age, then take in fighting age orphans from that country, and somehow they'll love us for it.

It's utterly deranged, and the wonder is that more of them don't kick off.

The court heard Hassan, now aged between 18 and 21, lied about his age when he arrived in the UK on the back of a lorry from Calais in order to gain the “special privileges” afforded to child asylum seekers.

You don't say Rolling Eyes

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:58 - 24 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oxford this time, I wonder if another 180 odd walked because of lack of evidence like last time, taxi drivers again Thinking

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 19:33 - 24 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

Oh, pfft, 7 of them and only 5 victims, that's not even one each.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:41 - 28 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550801/German-Schools-high-migrant-populations-face-surge-violence-attacks-staff.html

Why am I not surprised, when 35 year old children with a lifelong and religiously encouraged disgusting attitude to women
end up in predominantly female 'run' schools and kick off with violence when asked by a woman, not only that but a
non muslim woman to boot, to do something they don't want to. When I was at school it was staffed by an approximate
50/50 mix of men and women. Nowadays a man can have his career and life completely shattered by a single unsubstantiated
(female) allegation, is it any wonder that men wouldn't touch teaching as a career with a bargepole any more. They've
as much to fear from the #metoo brigade as the more traditional career ending teenage girl that decides to cry
wolf. Tbh, I'm not surprised only soyboys are applying these days. They are unlikely to be accused of being predatory
as they are typically keen advocates of the "message", some might argue they probably don't have it in them in the first place.

In recent years, this arrangement has suited women, the project to indoctrinate the kids with globalist ideals and
the neofeminist agenda, but now they are in a rather unfortunate position where there aren't any men around to
protect them in 'their' schools. Whilst simultaneously they are finding very quickly that their new 'children' are
anything but that as they are being #assaultedbythem. Laughing Where are the sith lord like presences like we had in school
from a fair few of our male staff, blokes who gave off 'don't fuck me around or you will pay dearly' vibes without so much
as raising an eyebrow like a fair few of the old fashioned male teachers at my school did. You knew as a pupil that if
you crossed these mean old bastards, you would instantly regret it. I have to chuckle to myself a bit and wonder if
the 'refugees welcome' mantra has changed much in light of a bit of good old fashioned reality? One can only hope.
But there's no underestimating a liberals capacity to vote for even more foxes in the henhouse, despite the nightly slaughter.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:42 - 28 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmm. Mrs Borg made some noises about dabbling in teaching, since she's already done loads of PTA stylee volunteering. I had to put my foot down and say that I could not support her entering that career at this point.

I do laugh at the thought of them indoctrinating their little angles in intersectional post colonial 5th wave femanist theory, then having some stubbled 6 year old rumble "Silence, whore, your mind is inferior, and you is being wayciss."

What do then?

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:17 - 28 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Rogerborg"What do then?[/quote]

Put your dick in her and make 'borg #3 that should keep her quiet for 9 or so months.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:19 - 28 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

While we're on Germany. Blonde German girl gets bullied at school by gang of Muslim girls, mother is told by headmaster, "You can cover her up with a head scarf".

Prisonplanet link:

https://www.prisonplanet.com/germany-headmaster-tells-mother-of-daughter-bullied-by-muslims-to-cover-her-up-with-a-hijab.html

Google Translate Link to original Bild article

Quote:

The mother of the student told BILD that her daughter was being bullied by Muslim girls to such a degree that she had to “take them out of school for protection.”

“She was beaten and verbally attacked on the way to school,” said the mother, explaining that abuse was because her daughter has blonde hair, doesn’t wear a headscarf, has a German-Hebrew name and is a Christian.

When the headmaster was informed of the situation, he told the mother to cover up her daughter with a hijab.

“Your daughter does not have to say that she is German. Besides, you can give her a headscarf!” the mother was told.

The school refused to comment on the story.

How long should I set the countdown timer before a similar story comes out of London?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 22:15 - 28 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:
How long should I set the countdown timer before a similar story comes out of London?

Similar in the sense of being reported by the legacy media? I wouldn't hold your breath.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:25 - 30 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

News item on BBC1 about Telford last night!!! Dance! Dance! Dance!
Still no mention of the M word though Tut Tut plus mainly Russia Russia Russia of course

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:42 - 30 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Still no mention of the M word though

They seem to be OK with the A word, which I'm sure Sikhs and Hindus find just delightful.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:25 - 06 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5586123/Curry-house-snubs-BLIND-diner-refusing-let-enter-unless-ties-guide-dog-outside.html

More anti dog Islamic claptrap. This time from the third-world religious zealots at Panache Balti A bit like the Taxi driver recently who
wouldn't have a guide dog in his shitty smelly car. I hope Mr Parker sues the fuck out of them for discrimination. See how they like it
turned on them for a change. In 'minority paper rock scissors' blind trumps muslim all day long, even if it is a blind white male. I expect
deny, deny, deny and deflect will as always be the tactic here.

Quote:
The most frequent places that guide dog owners are refused access is taxis, restaurants and shops.

Curry restaurants and corner convenience shops perchance? Thinking

Poseidon
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:50 - 07 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile, in Germany...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43683687

deeds
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 17:02 - 07 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-43680859

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:51 - 07 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poseidon wrote:

A German national with mental health problems. Tut Tut

deeds wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-43680859

9 men from Derbeyshire. Tut Tut

Tut Tut Tut Tut Tut Tut Tut Tut Tut Tut Tut Tut Tut Tut Tut Tut Tut Tut Tut Tut Tut Tut Tut Tut Tut Tut Tut Tut Tut Tut

But yeah, #ntdwi.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:07 - 07 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donkers has a VW van and he's not been seen online recently Shocked Praying

deeds
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 18:07 - 08 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/derby-news/normanton-child-sex-raids-police-1432016

The lack of names and discriptions leads me to think they are all middle age German men.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 355 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
Page 70 of 170