Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:44 - 08 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

deeds wrote:
The lack of names and discriptions leads me to think they are all middle age German men.

It will be Swedish men that are to blame. Have you seen their rape statistics?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:50 - 08 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:
deeds wrote:
The lack of names and discriptions leads me to think they are all middle age German men.

What exactly do you do about it, other than whinge and piss online? What do you actually do to try and make a difference? Because like with your mate Donk, I see lots of moaning and hand wringing, lots of blanket blame apportioning, loads of dressing down of sensible people who don't share the extreme ideals, but fuck all else.

Do you sign the occasional petition, join a Facebook page, and think that's your bit for society? At least folk like the Ridah chap on here actually went out on the streets to try and get what they wanted (Brexit).

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:50 - 08 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
your mate Donk

https://youtu.be/ckMvj1piK58

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 05:53 - 10 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:
quote="deeds" The lack of names and discriptions leads me to think they are all middle age German men. /quote

What exactly do you do about it, other than whinge and piss online? What do you actually do to try and make a difference?

Irritating the living shit out of left-liberals, hypocrites and apologists such as your good self.

It's nice to know my work is so appreciated.

Donk, der-donk, donk, donk, donk, donk. Illustrates just how the left works. Since you found out his identity via Faceberg, all you've ever done is harass, intimidate and threaten to dox the guy, which has always been the tactic of the left, to keep normal working people in line. Why you not put your real name to a campaign? Put it on Facebook or a worthless petition. Good goy, now we can go to work...

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 19:38 - 10 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random aside that I spotted today. Not current, just illustrative of an issue with reporting around #ntdwi.

Headline: "Glasgow Muslim youths clean up west end streets in anti-litter neighbourhood drive".

Aww, look at these happy, public spirited young men and... well, boys.

https://i.imgur.com/vnCY0Xq.jpg

See? See? #NotAllMuslims.

But you can guess, right? What flavour of "muslim" are we talking about here?

Members of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community picked up litter in ...

Yup, every time you get a pro-muslim headline, it's the ones that other/actual muslims consider to be apostates and murder for being too nice.

So, #NotAllMuslims, but really #NotAllMuslimsAreTheSame. We can distinguish, and maybe we could even be a bit more... discriminating.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:42 - 10 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Headline: "Glasgow Muslim youths clean up west end streets in anti-litter neighbourhood drive".

Thinking

https://i.imgur.com/HxHWiJv.png

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:53 - 15 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:

Irritating the living shit out of left-liberals, hypocrites and apologists such as your good self.

It's nice to know my work is so appreciated.

So basically, you're a troll?

Quote:
Donk, der-donk, donk, donk, donk, donk. Illustrates just how the left works. Since you found out his identity via Faceberg, all you've ever done is harass, intimidate and threaten to dox the guy, which has always been the tactic of the left, to keep normal working people in line. Why you not put your real name to a campaign? Put it on Facebook or a worthless petition. Good goy, now we can go to work...

Hic. Drunk when we posted were we?

Anyway, much like your little alt-right bum chum, wrong again. I didn't get his identity from Facebook. I typed in Google 'find me a complete and utter cunt online' and he was the first result. You were the second. HTH.

Last edited by Jewlio Rides Again LLB on 19:56 - 15 Apr 2018; edited 1 time in total

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:55 - 15 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTTT

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/shocked-clubbers-flee-bmw-hits-14534815.amp

Genuinely was #ntdwi, but I don't recall seeing this all over the meedja at the time of the incident. Does it only matter if it's in London?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:20 - 23 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Multiple pedestrians hit by van in Toronto.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:42 - 23 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Multiple pedestrians hit by van in Toronto.

"I have gun in pocket!" - martyrdom by cop fail. Thumbs Down

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:39 - 24 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alek Minassian... Armenian? Confused

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:59 - 24 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Alek Minassian... Armenian? Confused

ian name ending good guess.

Armenian = Caucasian though.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:26 - 24 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:

Islam.

Isn't.

A.

Race.

Although it seems that he might just be a copy-snack. Mentalist, wamen weren't giving it up. I blame femanism.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:59 - 24 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Itchy wrote:

Islam.

Isn't.

A.

Race.

Although it seems that he might just be a copy-snack. Mentalist, wamen weren't giving it up. I blame femanism.

As Cucklio will happily proclaim as he's frantically tugging himself away, Armenia like Georgia is predominantly Christian. Unless he's a Kurd minority it's unlikely to be a snackbar for Alan.

He's a sperg, and allegedly a kektastic "expert-level whiz who could lead classmates through the intricacies of computer chips", which the journalist who wrote the piece clearly isn't, or ODed on their dose of hyperbole for the day.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:22 - 24 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

In direct contradiction to our resident hand wringer (No)ThoughtCuntroll, I had no idea about Armenia, nor do I give a fuck.

Still wondering why you aren't out there with the EDL, breaking up Muslamic rape gangs or vandalizing mosques, you keyboard bashing faggot.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:26 - 24 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll leave the hand wringing to you Mr Merchant, you've probably had lots of practice.

Why would I do acts which are stupid, counter-productive and serve no purpose? Breaking up grooming gangs is a job for the police, not members of the public. If any did intervene, there would no doubt be a huge fanfare about "vigilantes persecuting innocent Muslims who dindu nuffin" from the usual sources including yourself. No doubt the police are too busy with the more important work of dealing with offensive comments on Twitter or prosecuting individuals on Youtube who have been teaching their dugs to be Naazis, joking and memeing in a most grossly offensive manner.

This is an information war not one of retards doing stupid acts for tabloids and cultural marxists to profit from. Maybe you could draw some swastikas yourself, do some hand wringing and claim victimhood if it makes you feel better. That is the usual tactic when there aren't enough hate crimes, real or imagined, to go around.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:40 - 24 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:
I'll leave the hand wringing to you Mr Merchant, you've probably had lots of practice.

Why would I do acts which are stupid, counter-productive and serve no purpose? Breaking up grooming gangs is a job for the police, not members of the public. If any did intervene, there would no doubt be a huge fanfare about "vigilantes persecuting innocent Muslims who dindu nuffin" from the usual sources including yourself. No doubt the police are too busy with the more important work of dealing with offensive comments on Twitter or prosecuting individuals on Youtube who have been teaching their dugs to be Naazis, joking and memeing in a most grossly offensive manner.

This is an information war not one of retards doing stupid acts for tabloids and cultural marxists to profit from. Maybe you could draw some swastikas yourself, do some hand wringing and claim victimhood if it makes you feel better. That is the usual tactic when there aren't enough hate crimes, real or imagined, to go around.

The police clearly aren't that busy, otherwise they'd have you in chains by now because of your constant hate mongering, which is far worse than a dog doing shake-a-paw.

You do answer your own question though.

Quote:
Why would I do acts

You wouldn't. You're a Grade A keyboard warrior who expects everyone else to do his dirty work. Never mind though, I'm sure you've got your accessional tenancy in place once your parents have croaked, so you can remain living in your bedroom, spouting bollocks on the internet.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:23 - 24 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Isn't. A. Race.

Sure.

What you forget though is that race itself is a social construct not defined by biology and genetic markers.

This is evident when people see a black person. They think African or Caribbean or how Koreans and Japanese are often mistaken for Chinese and so forth.

As a result there is a social construct built around certain things. This is or was based on appearance. Today it is based around beliefs or practices associated with a culture these may be true or false and as such judgements or expectations are made based on these imagined beliefs and practices.

So when you say all group X (not a race) are Y?

How different iis

All X (a social construct) are Y?

Funny enough it's taken to ridiculous levels. A few days ago these chaps were apparently secret Muslims.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/long_reads/chichester-paedophile-child-abuse-reverends-church-of-england-diocese-sex-offenders-a8270601.html
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:54 - 24 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The police clearly aren't that busy, otherwise they'd have you in chains by now because of your constant hate mongering, which is far worse than a dog doing shake-a-paw.

Le Social Justice Warrior speaks.

That is all you have. It is your only argument. Anything outside the narrative is hate, is racist heresy and should be dealt with by the state. You don't have anything else. Like with Mr Donk- your tactics are identify and persecute any heretics that don't conform and dare to speak. Most folk in this country keep their mouths shut for fear of such persecution whether that's losing jobs, livelihoods, businesses or far worse. Recently someone at work tried to stoke an argument between me and someone else, knowing where I stand politically. The fucking irony is the flames he was expecting to have a laugh over didn't occur, because the person he expected a kick off with largely shares the same viewpoint. In fact it turns out we check out the same people on Youtube, Twitter and elsewhere on the web, and he reads the same things as I do, since we both despise the BBC and mainstream TV. Even funnier is then someone else who usually says nothing speaks to me quietly later, saying he agrees, but he's never said anything either. Your social justice speech policing bollocks only works because people are too scared to speak out. Assumed consent by silence has gone on long enough. As the Brexit vote showed, there is a large mostly silent majority in this country that have had enough. They voted NO in the only way they know how anonymously, at the ballot box, where it's allowed for now.
Keep the heat on the pressure cooker for as long as you want while you happily spout platitudes about tolerance, willfully ignorant to the truth, but don't blame me when it eventually blows, which it inevitably will.

As for the comments about inheriting from parents, they've been dead for 40 years. Sorry to burst your bubble. I'll continue shitposting and drinking tea on my days off, happily knowing it's so appreciated. Care for a digestive biscuit?

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:19 - 24 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
Isn't. A. Race.

Sure.

What you forget though is that race itself is a social construct not defined by biology and genetic markers.

You really need to drop the accountancy books and tell this to the zoologists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subspecies

It's all a social construct. It doesn't exist. Howard and Moore's Complete Checklist of Birds of the World will be far slimmer now that Itchy has informed them that all the separate documented races are all the same as the nominate, because race is a social construct. Fuck off St Kilda Wren, you're just a plain old common or garden Troglodytes troglodytes, drop all the pretences of that exclusive hirtensis BS. Itchy has spoken.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:32 - 24 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww bless, nerve touched. The last bastion well and truly breached, I think you're a cunt with no real argument, therefore I'm an SJW and apologist lefty. How cute. No concept of the same old shit you spout being outdated, incorrect and foolish.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:24 - 24 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:
That is all you have. It is your only argument. Anything outside the narrative is hate, is racist heresy.

That's really funny because your view is an almost identical reflection of those you disagree with. That there is no view other than mine!!!

Am I an SJW for saying this?

There are lots of people. Some are good, some are evil. There are many in-between, even more who don't really care.

Some disagree with this and say there are greater proportions of those who are good or those who are evil.

ThoughtControl wrote:
Most folk in this country keep their mouths shut for fear of such persecution whether that's losing jobs,

Laughing This is called being an adult.

This is called taking responsibility.

This is why we largely laugh at Mpd72. It's not because we're SJWs it's because we caught him making multiple bare faced lies. Did he apologise no he did not. Had he fessed up and admitted he was wrong and swallowed his pride. We wouldn't have minded.

He doubled down and then went and claimed to be a victim.

Outside the microcosm of BCF? Christopher Cantwell guy makes videos about killing others. Would I want such a person as an employee? Oh hell no.

Or Starbucks where baristas write unpleasant messages on coffee cups. Employees are there to make their employers money. If they affect this adversely then the employers are well within their rights to get rid of them.

ThoughtControl wrote:
As the Brexit vote showed, there is a large mostly silent majority in this country that have had enough.

Cool so lets respect that.

Rolls Royce has made noises about an EU relocation for signing off (I just skimmed the article). Yet Derby voted 57.2% to leave. This is one of the consequences of their vote.

As such they must accept responsibility for whatever happens good or bad.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:40 - 04 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dog assassinated in diversified Paris.

I mean, I know I shouldn't assume... but I do.

Is this the line? When they come for Poochy?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:48 - 11 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

gov.uk says that it's very, very important to understand that forced marriage is #ntdwi.

"This publication does not provide a breakdown of reported cases to the FMU by religion; no major faith in the UK advocates forced marriage."

OK, sure.

https://i.imgur.com/eBii6S9.png

Absolutely. Message received.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:52 - 13 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moar stabby stabby in Paris

Candles time again huh?

Macron wrote:
'France pays once again the price of blood but does not yield an inch to the enemies of freedom'.

France only knows how to yield... Their national pastime.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 321 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
Page 71 of 170