Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:35 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
I still want to know how those Saudi Women eat with Burkas on?

It's bugging me now
Sad

Ask on facebook, you might get an answer before the hate police smash your back doors in Laughing

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:42 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Polarbear"]
bhinso wrote:

It's bugging me now
Sad

Ask on facebook, you might get an answer before the hate police smash your back doors in Laughing[/quote

I hope you don't mean that in the biblical sense Pale
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:44 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:

It's bugging me now
Sad

Carefully?

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:55 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google is my friend

https://www.quora.com/How-do-Muslim-women-eat-in-public-while-wearing-a-burqa

"My wife wears Burqa (in Egypt we call it Niqab) and she just puts her hand under her Niqab to eat"
I hope that isn't the same hand she wipes are arse with
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:50 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best watched with the volume up for full comedy effect

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2018/09/12/1443130045380513243/636x382_MP4_1443130045380513243.mp4

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6159911/Five-women-hijabs-brawl-road-Saudi-Arabia.html

Can you give me a description of who started the fight? Shifty Needs moar Benny Hill music. I hope that wasn't a son she
was dropping, she'll earn herself another black eye for that when her old man sees the video. Whats the bets they are all
married to the same insecure little man and fighting over him somehow. Made me think of the American Dad episode
where they go and live in Saudi and where Stan gets his wife #2 who he names Thundercat. Laughing She immediately goes into
competition with Francine to become wife #1.

Well worth a watch. Laughing

Stan of Arabia parts 1 and 2.

Just look at those fucking idiots. Absolutely and completely incompatible with the modern world... Eh?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:21 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do they know which woman is on their side. They should have different colours like football teams.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:15 - 14 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or burqas and skins.

Least I know how they eat now. I bet it's difficult to take a shit in one though

Thinking

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:35 - 14 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Or burqas and skins.

Least I know how they eat now. I bet it's difficult to take a shit in one though

Thinking

If bodyguard was still here you could ask him. He has taken a shit in everything. Rolling Eyes

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:09 - 20 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/crime/car-rammed-into-crowd-outside-london-mosque-in-possible-hate-crime-police/ar-BBNyOhI?ocid=ientp

tldr: Mosque security sees a car parked up near the mosque in a private car park late at night / early morning. 20 somethings, some a bit drunk get into a bit of verbal when told to move on.
"Some of the people in the crowd reportedly caused minor damage to the car". The driver floors it and hits three people as he pulls off.

What are the chances that this is just typical chav scum giving it who found themselves is a surprisingly rapid escalation of violence from the religion of peace. Laughing
The only thing that annoys me is the reporting of it as a hate crime. As far as I can completely make it up, the escalation to violence came from the crowd and the diamond heart of golds suddenly realised they were going to get a proper mob lynching for calling alan a gay or summat.

I think both sides could learn a lesson from my version of events:
If you start shouting abuse at an emptying mosque don't be surprised if an unfriendly mob forms around you.
If you form an unfriendly mob around a car don't be surprised if some of you get run over.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 01:10 - 28 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a bit quiet in this thread recently!

Netherlands police arrests foil 'major terrorist attack'

Police in the Netherlands have arrested seven men over an alleged plot to carry out what they describe as a major terrorist attack involving guns and explosives.

Police say the men were trying to source AK47s, hand grenades and bomb materials to carry out their attack.

The men, aged between 21 and 34, were arrested on Thursday.

Three had been arrested previously for trying to travel abroad to join foreign militants.

Prosecutors say the man at the centre of the group is a 34-year-old of Iraqi origin, who was convicted in 2017 for trying to travel to fight for the Islamic State group.

They say they were tipped off about the plot in April 2018 by intelligence services, who said the main suspect wanted to target "a large event in the Netherlands where there would be a lot of victims".

The seven men were arrested in the central city of Arnhem and southern municipality of Weert on Thursday afternoon by anti-terrorism teams from the country's Special Interventions Service (DSI).

Prosecutors believe the suspects wanted to carry out twin attacks involving a bomb and gun attack at an event and a car bomb detonated elsewhere.

"The suspects were in search of AK47s, hand guns, hand grenades, explosive vests and raw materials for several [car] bombs," prosecutors said in a statement.

Prosecutors say they were allegedly seeking firearms training and were arrested in possession of five small handguns.

The National Coordinator for Counterterrorism and Security (NCTV) told local media in a statement that the arrests reflect the "realistic" risk of attacks in the country.

The threat level in the Netherlands is currently set at four out of a maximum five.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45673221

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:54 - 28 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read that and it just feels normalised now. Sad

A few weeks ago I was talking to my cousins wife in Slovenia, in a small village just by the Austrian border. She was talking about her friends daughter who is going to stay in London for a week and how they had arranged friends of friends as somewhere for them to stay as she was going on her own. She then commented how she and my cousin had travelled all over Europe on their own without too much concern when they were in their late teens, but that was 20 years ago and it was so different then.

There may be an element of age making us more risk averse and careful, but it really struck me that she was absolutely right.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:44 - 28 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need a hostage. Just tell the Muslims that if they keep doing this stuff we will carpet bomb mecca.

TaffyTDM
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 18:10 - 28 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if that has triggered a #metoo moment for some associates in sweden that the danes seem to be going to some lengths to find, pretty much closing off most of their country

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:14 - 28 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

More stabby stabby in Germany today.

TaffyTDM
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 19:55 - 28 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

And still not a whisper on uk media. Perhaps the photos from the scene dont suit the agenda

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:46 - 28 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

TaffyTDM wrote:
grr666 wrote:

And still not a whisper on uk media. Perhaps the photos from the scene dont suit the agenda

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6219501/Knifeman-stabs-three-brutal-rampage-German-town.html

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:48 - 29 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same same but different.

The alleged assailant is a 19-year-old asylum seeker from Afghanistan and is reported to have attacked two young Syrian men, aged 19 and 20, and a 56-year-old German citizen.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-ravensburg-stabbing-three-injured-13326704

TaffyTDM
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 19:54 - 02 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stabby stabby on a train in east London, apparantly at random so more likely to be #ntdwi than #ntdwblm

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:48 - 04 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/dealer-jailed-for-trafficking-children-in-county-lines-drug-operation-11364299952158

Doubt if this has anything specifically to do with Islam, the bloke is probably just an utter scumbag who happens to have a Muslim name but another fucking bastard who might not have been here if we hadn't had an open doors policy in the past.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:15 - 19 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

£2 million a year I believe

Also apparently the reporting ban on the Rotherham grooming gang is going to be lifted today. Something to do with TR's prison trial next week
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 162 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
Page 81 of 170