Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:10 - 01 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
They like that station, don't they?

In other news, Hogmanay has been and gone, the only explosions were the organised fireworks, despite many Asians in the crowd who were quite clearly fancying meeting their virgins... Rolling Eyes

Well that justifies any terrorism then Rolling Eyes

I thought they were all terrorists of they particular ethnicity?
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
Jewlio Rides Again LLB This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:48 - 01 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought they were all terrorists of they particular ethnicity?

Can you try that sentence again? Smile My point is it's a fallacy to use 'nice' people as a justification for the not-so-nice, as it doesn't change what the not-so-nice do. Unless it's just part and parcel...?

I realise this is round 2873.5 of your battle with MPD but remember when I said you tend to make a bit of a tit of yourself when you engage him Wink

Which was only published this morning, not last night, you arsewomble.

They had the eye witness on BBC news before midnight saying he heard a mention of Alan's Snackbar (are we still doing that?) and stuff about it being revenge for us killing his brethren. Once again it's reassuring some random Muslims overseas are more his brethren than citizens of the same country Neutral

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:53 - 01 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's terrorism now: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-46728702 Whistle

Just out of curiosity, why did they blank his face when you can't even make it out properly?

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:01 - 01 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
My point is it's a fallacy to use 'nice' people as a justification for the not-so-nice, as it doesn't change what the not-so-nice do. Unless it's just part and parcel...?

Are you saying when there are criminals within a particular community you will associate criminality with the whole group?
Johnny Snackbar makes the same association with respect to what our armed forces are doing in other countries.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:11 - 01 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Are you saying when there are criminals within a particular community you will associate criminality with the whole group?

I've stated before 90% or higher of the people trying to rob/stab me growing up were black, so what group am I wary of? That doesn't mean I don't have black friends (most of mine have been), but with Jewlios logic because my mates were black/not street thugs/nice guys the other element don't matter.

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Johnny Snackbar makes the same association with respect to what our armed forces are doing in other countries.

Johnny Snackbar as I said in the same post you quoted, sees an Iraqi Muslim as his brother, therefore his brother is being attacked.

My brothers are my black mates, my muslim mates, my white mates, not some random white f**king American, or South African, or Australian etc.. Its funny how the far right are being criticised currently for highlighting the plight of South African farmers*, yet a Muslim seeing another Muslim being attacked is perfect justification (in their and the BBC's/Jeremy Corbyn eyes) for a terrorist attack.

*even funnier is how years ago Zimbabwe were criticised (and sanctioned iirc) by the international community for the same thing.

EDIT:
https://www.quickmeme.com/img/bb/bb1b4fc4d3b0d3795f868bbbcc63a8fa79e78f8eb9ea06ea9730245f5a0c44b2.jpg
Nearly forgot my meme Rolling Eyes

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:32 - 01 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

Which was only published this morning, not last night, you arsewomble.

At the time of Al Beeb publishing that your mates at the Police were keeping an open mind over the motive, they would have been fully aware that the attacker was a Muslim, shouting about Allah and going all stabby. As usual they forgot to mention the religion and ethnicity of the attacker.

Anyone not an utter cunt would know exactly what the motive would have been.

If I hated a news source as much as you apparently do with the BBC, I'd just not read it.

Or are you planning on having a stroke with the stress, so you can get out of any impending obligations?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:34 - 01 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I hated a news source as much as you apparently do with the BBC, I'd just not read it.

Or fund it Wink

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:37 - 01 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Or fund it Wink

Exactly Thumbs Up

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:40 - 01 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

If I hated a poster on here as much as you hate me, I'd not read their posts just to spend my entire time bitching and yapping at them.

Middle Finger

Yeah, like all those times you put me on enemy, and then would un-enemy to neg me?

Laughing

Thicker than a ghurka's foreskin.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:12 - 01 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
with Jewlios logic because my mates were black/not street thugs/nice guys the other element don't matter.

Really don't know how you got to that.

So you don't trust blacks except the ones you know personally? You're trying to occupy both sides of the debate so you won't be wrong.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:49 - 01 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
M.C wrote:
with Jewlios logic because my mates were black/not street thugs/nice guys the other element don't matter.

Really don't know how you got to that.

That's what happens when you walk into the room late Wink thx1138 posted a news link without comment and Jewlio started saying how he was surrounded by non-stabby Asians, hence the 'debate' started.

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
So you don't trust blacks except the ones you know personally? You're trying to occupy both sides of the debate so you won't be wrong.

Eh? One thing that makes me genuinely question the intelligence of people on this forum is how everything has to be black and white, like they can only deal with absolutes.

Experience has taught me to be wary of black people I don't know, yet if I do get to know them we might end up being best mates. The stereotypes are true, but you always meet nice individuals who break or transcend those stereotypes.

It's alarming people struggle with this concept, that a group of people can be more than one thing, hence the current far-right/far-left battle where they're both wrong and just as retarded as each other.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:40 - 01 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
That's what happens when you walk into the room late Wink thx1138 posted a news link without comment and Jewlio started saying how he was surrounded by non-stabby Asians, hence the 'debate' started.

No, I saw that. I believe the point made was that some of them aren't "stabby" but perfectly decent human beings tarred by association, not that their existence absolves the criminals in the community.

M.C wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Eh? One thing that makes me genuinely question the intelligence of people on this forum is how everything has to be black and white, like they can only deal with absolutes.

Lol! Middle Finger Then goes on to make the same argument I'm making, which is not where you were going before. Occupying both sides of the debate.

M.C wrote:
It's alarming people struggle with this concept, that a group of people can be more than one thing,

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:01 - 01 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
No, I saw that. I believe the point made was that some of them aren't "stabby" but perfectly decent human beings tarred by association, not that their existence absolves the criminals in the community.

Again a sodding link was posted without comment Rolling Eyes There wasn't even the usual religion of peace yada yada comments, Jewlio triggered himself Wink

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Lol! Middle Finger Then goes on to make the same argument I'm making, which is not where you were going before. Occupying both sides of the debate.

Tell me where I was going then? I've said the same thing a million times on here, and no we're not saying the same thing at all Rolling Eyes

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:22 - 01 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just leaving some Pass the popcorn ready for the usual bullshit after the latest news announcement, before I pop back and make the usual suspect look a bit more dim than usual. Pass the popcorn

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:51 - 01 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Again a sodding link was posted without comment Rolling Eyes There wasn't even the usual religion of peace yada yada comments, Jewlio triggered himself Wink

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Tell me where I was going then? I've said the same thing a million times on here, and no we're not saying the same thing at all Rolling Eyes

What link?
What exactly are you saying? You seem to be flip-flopping between "I have ethnic friends," and "all ethnics are suspect because some are bad."

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:03 - 02 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
What link?
What exactly are you saying? You seem to be flip-flopping between "I have ethnic friends," and "all ethnics are suspect because some are bad."

So you haven't been following the conversation...

No ones flip flopping, I've made my position clear. This is exactly what I mean when I talk about people being unable to comprehend how two opposing statements can be true Rolling Eyes

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:27 - 02 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not an answer.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:06 - 02 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
That's not an answer.

Rolling Eyes The amazing thing about forums is you can scroll up and re-read what someone has written (I do it often). Getting them to repeat themselves is just retarded.

M.C wrote:
I've made my position clear.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:28 - 02 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Nope, that's a politician's answer. I've scrolled up but the answer isn't there. The truth with you, as I've noticed before, is that you're here to have arguments, not to debate on points of conviction, so you flip flop. It's impossible to have a serious discussion with someone like that.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:20 - 02 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
M.C wrote:

Nope, that's a politician's answer. I've scrolled up but the answer isn't there. The truth with you, as I've noticed before, is that you're here to have arguments, not to debate on points of conviction, so you flip flop. It's impossible to have a serious discussion with someone like that.

Hilarious. You thought you were challenging a racist, when it became clear that wasn't the case you could have gracefully backed down but decided to sperg on. If I'm here for arguments and not a debate then why are you engaging with me? Eh?

One last time...
M.C wrote:
[The stereotypes are true, but you always meet nice individuals who break or transcend those stereotypes.

As I said, some people struggle with such a concept, presumably because they have a binary brain.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 108 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
Page 85 of 171