Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 113, 114, 115 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:21 - 04 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

HardlyDavidson wrote:

Quote:
No one could accuse Afzal of political correctness. He has pushed through prosecutions of Asian offenders, often in the face of considerable resistance. The issue, he argues, is less about culture or religion than opportunity and circumstance. In many small towns, Asians control the night-time economy – working in takeaways or driving minicabs. Just as church schools or football clubs provided opportunities for certain types of men to commit sexual offences, so do such night economies.

So maybe there's nothing "special" about the actual perpetrators at all. Instead may I suggest redirecting your ire to those who failed to investigate and prosecute these cases for so long.

While I understand the argument I put out this as a counter point.

If it was purely circumstances from the 'late night' availability surely they would follow the 'norm' of loners perpetrating the crimes.

Many of those groups consisted of family relations, brothers, uncles, friends etc. so it must be a trait that is common within that family/group/religion or whatever.

I have a (step) brother. If I said to him I have a 12year old girl (of any race) that you can fcuk if you want, I'd have the police smashing in my back door within the hour. It would be inconceivable to him to abuse a girl and I suspect 99% of people would have the same reaction.

The Ostrich head has to come out of the ground and it has to be investigated why these groups are all Pakistanis irrespective of communities noses being put out of joint.

I personally don't believe it's the religious side or we would have groups of Indonesians or Malaysians or Iranians involved, we don't.

If it is proved it is purely a situation of availability due to work situations, then fine, so be it.

If it isn't, something needs to be done to protect these vulnerable kids from these people at the perpetrators end..

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:06 - 04 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

HardlyDavidson wrote:
may I suggest redirecting your ire to those who failed to investigate and prosecute these cases for so long.

Why do you think that happened? Could it be because the investigators were more afraid of being called racist?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

fire
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:29 - 04 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:

Why do you think that happened? Could it be because the investigators were more afraid of being called racist?

The investigators were afraid of losing the trials.

Due to their backgrounds, the girls were considered by the CPS as unreliable witnesses, therefore the CPS resisted in taking cases to trial.

In the event of losing so many cases against what appears to the public as a targeted community, the risk of accusations of racism were real.

The cosmic justice in this whole matter is, a British Pakistani CP was the person who brought the most high profile case to trial after his white colleagues refused to.

It's not a leftist conspiracy. It says more about classism than racism.
Write off! Honda NSR150 RR ('01) - Sold Cagiva Mito Evolution ('00) - Sold Honda NSR125 ('01) - Current Gasgas TXT 250 ('98) - Sold Kawasaki Z750 ('10) - Write off! Yamaha FZ1 ('09) - Current Ducati Streetfighter 848 ('14)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:22 - 04 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a great game of "Top Trumps" I lay down a rape card...

...and get trumped by a race card Sad

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:37 - 04 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just read the most insightful quote:

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves. Whilst wiser people are so full of doubts."
Bertrand Russell

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:35 - 04 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Read it, rather than spouting your biased opinion as fact.

Amazing. Absolutely incredible.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:59 - 07 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a really interesting discussion:
Can see both sides but she needs to wind her neck in a bit.

When will it be accepted to be Muslim and gay?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05YuF73FRG8

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 17:48 - 07 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since a person cannot choose to be gay or straight but it seems can choose to be Muslim or not, how about we ban Islam?

fire
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:26 - 09 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Read it, rather than spouting your biased opinion as fact.

You would't know unbiased if it kicked you in the nuts.
Write off! Honda NSR150 RR ('01) - Sold Cagiva Mito Evolution ('00) - Sold Honda NSR125 ('01) - Current Gasgas TXT 250 ('98) - Sold Kawasaki Z750 ('10) - Write off! Yamaha FZ1 ('09) - Current Ducati Streetfighter 848 ('14)
fire This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:01 - 09 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, for one, am grateful for Ramadan.

I'm a spurs supporter, and part of the reason we won last night was because two Ajax players weren't allowed to eat.
Thumbs Up

fire
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:55 - 09 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

It's Wikipedia and I linked it, you tw@. The sources are mentioned in numbers after that quote and referenced at the bottom of the article. Are you new to the Internet, just a bit daft or still denying fact?

I know what wikipedia is you prat.

When you use a quote from somewhere to argue your point, try not to use one which includes verification of your opposition's point. It highlights you're stupidity.

mpd72 wrote:

What? Hang on a minute? Are you seriously trying to pretend people haven't noticed the huge numbers of Pakistani Muslims being caught raping white British girls? Even Sajid Javid has mentioned it. You might have heard of him, he's the Home Secretary.
This thread alone has linked news stories which mentioned almost 300 Pakistani Muslims who have been charged or convicted of being members of child sex grooming gangs within a 25 mile radius of Huddersfield, within the last couple of years.

What planet do you exist on in your head? You'll be telling us all the Earth is flat next.
You're too easy. It's like debating with a potato.

Learn to read properly you special case. We're referring to the failure to address the abuse.

Do you even read your own linked quotes? Moron.

fire
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:08 - 09 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
I, for one, am grateful for Ramadan.

I'm a spurs supporter, and part of the reason we won last night was because two Ajax players weren't allowed to eat.
Thumbs Up

They both opened their fast on pitch at the 22min mark. One of them scored at 35min.

It was an outstanding performance from the spurs.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:09 - 11 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio rated that insightful Shocked

Is it opposite day?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:27 - 11 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Religion of peace" ? What's that referring to?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:18 - 12 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Jewlio rated that insightful Shocked

Is it opposite day?

Wink

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:11 - 13 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
HardlyDavidson wrote:
"Religion of peace" ? What's that referring to?

Usually a culture of raping children, blowing them up at pop concerts or a massive display of sexism, homophobia, intolerance, antisemitism and violence.

But it’s all cool because they have dark skin apparently.

TBH I was thinking Roman Catholic until the last bit!

I take it you're implying "Religion of Peace" is somehow related to Islam?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:13 - 13 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
But it’s all cool because they have dark skin apparently.

Anyway...

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/11/02/12/0898294B00000514-0-image-m-14_1446465718943.jpg
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 342 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 113, 114, 115 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
Page 114 of 171