Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 116, 117, 118 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:29 - 26 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the risk of the usual suspects accusations, I don't remember the BBC telling all and sundry about the cover ups regarding politicians being nonces either.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:38 - 26 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Looks like the Labour Party were also responsible for burying the child sex grooming gang issue.

Quote:
Speaking on the Radio 4’s PM programme, Mr Afzal the former North West Prosecutor who reversed a Crown Prosecution Service decision and successfully prosecuted the notorious Rochdale rape gang, said: “You may not know this, but back in 2008 the Home office sent a circular to all police forces in the country saying ‘as far as these young girls who are being exploited in towns and cities, we believe they have made an informed choice about their sexual behaviour and therefore it is not for you police officers to get involved in.’”

https://www.politicalite.com/corbyn/labour/labours-cover-up-gordon-browns-government-urged-police-not-to-investigate-muslim-grooming-gangs/?utm_source=sharebuttons&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=mashshare&fbclid=IwAR1amBbVZK4X9KXO_SRWyExcfXDUYxyALXKvX8HqYLDWyk2rqwDVcsQQFaU

I don't remember Al Beeb running that story.

Two things:

1. Look at the organisation stating this. RebelMedia - YL's propaganda machine. Not necessarily the most impartial source of information and therefore needs to be taken with a pinch of salt unless proven.

2. If true, odd how the whistle-blower was a Muslim, who by YL's definition is a paedophile himself. Doesn't make sense.

3. No copy of that Circular is revealed, and without it nobody can verify if it was actually sent and if it was, the context.

If it is true and the context is as RebelMedia suggest, then the Home Office should be investigated thoroughly and those behind it should be bought to task. If it isn't and it is a RebelMedia stunt, then those responsible at RebelMedia should be sued. Somebody should be sweating.......
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:25 - 26 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Show me the Circular please. Until that surfaces it is merely RebelMedia stirring shit as usual.

edit. It is you believing RebelMedia propaganda without question, because that suits your view of the world.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:32 - 26 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's ironic that Nazir Afzal is now being used as a cheerleader by the right, given it's not that long since they were slagging him off, in fact you yourself were criticising him not that long ago...

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:43 - 26 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
HardlyDavidson wrote:
Go to Folkestone and there are certain streets where the police won't go and ppl openly deal heroin on the street. Gotta love diversity!

"Little Afghanistan" as one area of Folkestone is now called, around the back of the Burstin.

I was thinking of the Bulgarians actually.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

fire
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:54 - 28 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Even toddlers can use Google. Look for yourself instead of burying your head in the sand.

It would help if you pointed out which report you're referring to. Since when you google 'Rochdale child abuse inquiry' The report that comes up is the one involving MP Cyril Smith and the buggering that went on in Knowl View Residential school.

Funny that, whenever groups of white men are involved in Child Abuse cases, they are usually so rich/powerful the story doesn't come out till they're practically dead, or if they are convicted, it's only a slap on the wrist.
Write off! Honda NSR150 RR ('01) - Sold Cagiva Mito Evolution ('00) - Sold Honda NSR125 ('01) - Current Gasgas TXT 250 ('98) - Sold Kawasaki Z750 ('10) - Write off! Yamaha FZ1 ('09) - Current Ducati Streetfighter 848 ('14)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

fire
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:00 - 28 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
A parallel with "Nazi Youth" would only work if this 11-year old girl was in the Taliban or ISIS but she's not, .

Cobblers. The entire youth population of Germany were part of the Hitler Youth. It's an exact comparison. All are part of a nasty culture which has no place in the West. The only difference is some are less nasty than others, just like the Hitler Youth.

mpd72 wrote:
Romanians are Bulgarian ignorant criminals on acid.

I'd go as far as saying even the right wing would consider your views radical. So much so, they are in parallel as radical as ISIS supporters.
Write off! Honda NSR150 RR ('01) - Sold Cagiva Mito Evolution ('00) - Sold Honda NSR125 ('01) - Current Gasgas TXT 250 ('98) - Sold Kawasaki Z750 ('10) - Write off! Yamaha FZ1 ('09) - Current Ducati Streetfighter 848 ('14)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:02 - 28 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

FGM is more an African thing. I don't think it was ever a big thing outside the dark continent.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:47 - 28 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sheer

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:58 - 28 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Err... am I reading that map wrong? It says "yes, FGM is a thing in India/Pakistan/Bangladesh but not massive compared to Africa"

All the reports I've read about FGM in the UK have been about African immigrants sending their daughters back to the "old country" for the chop. Pakistani daughters just get sent away to marry their cousins, stereo-typically.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:29 - 28 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Fine, replace FGM with any of forced marriages, honour killings, homophobia, sexism, intolerance, anti Semitism or terrorism as a nasty cultural practice associated with Muslim culture in the U.K.

Well why didn't you say that to start with Rolling Eyes Don't forget their rigid class system...

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:06 - 31 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
If you brainwash kids from a young age, you can make them do whatever you want. How many kids brought up to same sex couples end up being gay too?

Why not wait until they're old enough to decide for themselves, before trying to sell the idea to them? This generation are being groomed into left wing, pro EU, pro Liberal, climate change militants by a corrupt education and media.

So you're siding with the Muslim protesters on this one?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:19 - 31 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
mpd72 wrote:
If you brainwash kids from a young age, you can make them do whatever you want. How many kids brought up to same sex couples end up being gay too?

Why not wait until they're old enough to decide for themselves, before trying to sell the idea to them? This generation are being groomed into left wing, pro EU, pro Liberal, climate change militants by a corrupt education and media.

So you're siding with the Muslim protesters on this one?

Personally I would IF their protestations were because they believe children should be older before they are introduced/indoctrinated into sexual groups. Rolling Eyes

However we all know it's because their religion is telling them to do that and they have tried to have sex education stopped in secondary schools as well.

As I said before, I think primary school age is too young to be filling their heads with sex. That will come soon enough.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:57 - 31 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Polarbear's point is a fair one. I'm blatantly against homophobia, but Primary school age does seem a bit young.
Must be awful being a SJW in this situation: When two of your main causes are directly at odds with each other.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:18 - 31 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

As I said before, I think primary school age is too young to be filling their heads with sex .

Not if you threaten to take their Iphones away if they tell anybody (said in Frankie Boyle voice...)

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:42 - 31 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Protestors banned from the school.

https://home.bt.com/news/latest-news/protesters-against-lgbt-teaching-banned-from-gathering-outside-birmingham-school-11364366588493

Interesting statement from Damian Hinds....

“I support and trust head teachers to make decisions in the interests of their pupils – parents should share their views and concerns, and schools should listen.

However, what is taught and how is ultimately a decision for schools. Consultation does not mean parents have a veto on curriculum content.

There is no reason why teaching children about the society that we live in and the different types of loving, healthy relationships that exist cannot be done in a way that respects everyone.”

First part Thumbs Up

Second part. That's going to get some backs up.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 330 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 116, 117, 118 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
Page 117 of 171