Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 138, 139, 140 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:05 - 21 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
MCN wrote:
I'm not convinced that those women accept their status or rather they are indoctrinated by it from birth.

Of course they are, but with todays communications/social media even those kept at home you would think they would at least be aware of what goes on in other parts of the world with respect to womens rights. Whether it be indoctrination or just fear that keeps them in line doesn't really matter as it's coercion of one form or another. It's certainly not contentment.

So is it the society or the religion of peace that keeps the women as second class citizens? It's a difficult one. Nigerian Muslim women are not treated like Arab/Asian women but I would suggest that is an exception rather than a rule.

I always consider the tech savvy Zlamic I work daily with guys in KSA.
In my personal experience very very few are capable of waking up.
But.... I do believe they are on the cusp of revolution.
Also when one lives in a country where punishment for revolt is harsh (death for apostasy) I think they feel obliged to go along with it.

In America it is still, generally, frowned upon to denounce Christ.

It's difficult to get a worthwhile position in politics is atheist.

How many comments on FB from Muricans chant God's will or God will save or beloved Jesus. Rolling Eyes

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:27 - 21 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

Also when one lives in a country where punishment for revolt is harsh (death for apostasy) I think they feel obliged to go along with it.

Of course I totally agree. When you have a country with a ruthless government you don't go around pissing them off. It's one of the first things you learn when you become an experienced world traveller and worker. Shouting 'I have rights' is not appreciated.

However if you benefit from the social status, ie, a man in a KSA type society, you probably don't worry so much about changing things. I mean, if wifie would actually do what I told her, I might don a rag and become snackbar. Wink

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 12:13 - 21 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

However if you benefit from the social status, ie, a man in a KSA type society, you probably don't worry so much about changing things. I mean, if wifie would actually do what I told her, I might don a rag and become snackbar. Wink

I bet that there's a better chance that you'll grow a second penis...

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:30 - 21 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

I bet that there's a better chance that you'll grow a second penis...

True Laughing

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:18 - 26 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Germany: Three Dead After Knife-Wielding aspiring footballer/musician Stabs Up the Place.

https://www.rt.com/news/527625-germany-wuerzburg-stabbing-attack/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 10:53 - 26 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

to v or not to v wrote:
Germany: Three Dead After Knife-Wielding aspiring footballer/musician Stabs Up the Place.

https://www.rt.com/news/527625-germany-wuerzburg-stabbing-attack/

Needs more narwhal tusk though.

I wonder if narwhals are haram?

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:00 - 26 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

at least he was considerate enough to keep his face mask on to protect people from covid whilst he butchered them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:26 - 28 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elephant and castle:

Car repair shop caught fire, probably not Islam related.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:53 - 28 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
Elephant and castle:

Car repair shop caught fire, probably not Islam related.

Elephant, big nose, The Jews did it. Cool

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:45 - 23 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70yLMRUvX3I

French naval vessels shepherding illegal immigrant dinghys into British waters. 700 crossings at the start of this week.

Confused

Number of English Channel crossings surpasses 2020 record five months quicker

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-07-20/more-migrants-seen-crossing-english-channel-and-arriving-in-kent-as-numbers-approach-2020-record

Channel crossings: Fifty people land on Kent beach in single dinghy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-57888389

At least 430 migrants cross Channel in single day

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-07-19/almost-50-migrants-land-in-kent-after-crossing-english-channel-in-single-dinghy

Last edited by Kris on 10:57 - 23 Jul 2021; edited 3 times in total

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:54 - 23 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kris wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70yLMRUvX3I

French naval vessels shepherding illegal immigrant dinghys into British waters. 700 crossings at the start of this week.

Confused

It doesn't surprise me. That clip was just Farage in a cravat with a dingy in the background however, which is merely proof that he is a twat...

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:01 - 23 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTveaC4vVDo

Shocked Laughing

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:51 - 23 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kris wrote:

Shocked Laughing

Napoleon and Hitler couldn't do it, so those lads must have some balls!

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:54 - 23 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Kris wrote:

Shocked Laughing

Napoleon and Hitler couldn't do it, so those lads must have some balls!

What's the maximum range on an air rifle?

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:24 - 26 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-57965251

Woman in Charlie Hebdo T Shirt slashed at Speakers Corner.

Footage on social media has 'someone dressed in black' pinned on for being guilty of this one. If there could be any more vague a description given Laughing

Mental health issues I reckon.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:32 - 26 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

Footage on social media has 'someone dressed in black' pinned on for being guilty of this one. If there could be any more vague a description given Laughing

The police were already there, with a car, and he still got away!
Doh!

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:18 - 30 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

Not that the BBC has updated anything but it seems the victim was Hatun Tash, who has a history of offending Muslims by preaching at Speakers Corner, as well as being very critical of Islam.

She's been threatened with violence lots of times which the police have responded to by protecting her..... Oh no sorry, I mean arresting her.... For her own safety of course.

So we're still not allowed to speculate but if anyone wants to take an outside bet I've got a spare hundred quid here willing to hear your long odds Laughing

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:47 - 03 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

ISIS Inspired Terror sounds most definitely ntdwi:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-58405213

5 years on a serious watch list - ooomin rights innit.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:37 - 03 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so sick of every time it happens people, in this case Ardern, saying "It was carried out by an individual, not a faith."

Perhaps we ought to start blaming the faith, if it wasn't for the faith we wouldn't have these idiots.

If there is trouble at a football match, the club, or in the case of internationals, the countries FA is held responsible and punished. But Islam is sacrosanct, you can't say anything against it or lay any blame at it's doors.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:42 - 03 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't decide whether politicians say such things for clout or out of fear of sparking a religious war. Hey, sweet cheeks, the war is already raging but so far only one side is fighting Sad

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:05 - 03 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
I am so sick of every time it happens people, in this case Ardern, saying "It was carried out by an individual, not a faith."

Perhaps we ought to start blaming the faith, if it wasn't for the faith we wouldn't have these idiots.

If there is trouble at a football match, the club, or in the case of internationals, the countries FA is held responsible and punished. But Islam is sacrosanct, you can't say anything against it or lay any blame at it's doors.

She can afford to lose an individual vote, but would hate to lose the vote of a few percent of the population.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:00 - 03 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw this shite on FB today.

Made me feel queasy. Sick

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:30 - 14 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a while since we needed this thread but when they come out of the woodwork they do it in style.

Bow and arrow suspect known to Norwegian police. A man arrested over a deadly bow and arrow attack in Norway had converted to Islam

All ready for the 'It's nothing to do with the religion' crap being spouted yet again.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-58910794

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:24 - 14 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
It's been a while since we needed this thread but when they come out of the woodwork they do it in style.

Bow and arrow suspect known to Norwegian police. A man arrested over a deadly bow and arrow attack in Norway had converted to Islam

All ready for the 'It's nothing to do with the religion' crap being spouted yet again.

It's always surprised me how in the UK you can go into a shop and buy a big fuck-off power bow or crossbow and simply need to prove you're over 18 when you can get compound bows and crossbows that deliver arrows with far more energy than a .22 airgun shooting more than 12 ft-lbs and to get the airgun you need a firearms license including background checks, a safe, etc.

Also you can get compound bows with magazines to shoot off 5 arrows every 8 seconds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy_bJQaD3Uc

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:17 - 14 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fat Angry Scotsman wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

It's always surprised me how in the UK you can go into a shop and buy a big fuck-off power bow or crossbow and simply need to prove you're over 18 when you can get compound bows and crossbows that deliver arrows with far more energy than a .22 airgun shooting more than 12 ft-lbs and to get the airgun you need a firearms license including background checks, a safe, etc.

Also you can get compound bows with magazines to shoot off 5 arrows every 8 seconds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy_bJQaD3Uc

I have both a crossbow and a .22 air rifle. If someone broke into my house it wouldn't be the air rifle I'd grab, thats for sure.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 167 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 138, 139, 140 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
Page 139 of 170