Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 13:29 - 23 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScaredyCat wrote:

Israel and Palestine? That's our fault. This country is to blame for that mess.

Bloody Romans started it, Hadrian kicked the Jews out and Created Palestine.

Thank the God of Abraham that the British were able to right this Historic Wrong.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:31 - 23 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScaredyCat wrote:

Sometimes I think that the best result for the UK is that Israel is overrun by the swarm and every Israeli jew is slaughtered down to the last man woman and child, livestreamed on the internets while 'moderates' and SJWs howl in bloodthirsty approbation fit to make the heavens echo.

I'm not saying it's the best result for Israelis, but it might finally give the lie to the "just want to live in peace" narrative and act as the catalyst for drawing a line between secular democratic progressive civilisation, and the billion people who want nothing to do with secularity, democracy, or progress.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:40 - 23 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigT19 wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:

So why didn't the Jewish, Hindu or Afro-Caribbean community do it when they were the ones coming over in droves?

Why would Afro Caribbeans demand the uk changed to meet their needs when they came here? They were largely christian or catholic and the uk for the most part already either followed their belief system or something very similar.

Kind of agree and disagree on this point, also afro-caribbean's a nonsense term even 'they' don't like. White and black people have mixed on the whole better than those of an Asian origin, that may be down to religion, as in not having a religion that goes against the values already instilled in a society.

BUT you do get (particularly) Africans holding on to their backwards beliefs, made up of superstition and a whole load of other BS. The difference's a radical violent movement hasn't formed off the back of this.

ScaredyCat wrote:
You say this like interference is a new thing. The Taliban were 'good guys' whilst the US was supporting them against the Russians in Afghanistan.

It's not even a new thing.

Saddam was an excuse to get at the oil. Then what oh yeah, remove a tyrant, create a power vacuum.

The blame for a lot of this lies firmly at the feet of the US and Russia who are busy helping themselves and selling arms to whoever will buy them.

Do I? The US didn't want get involved in WW2, but when they did realised it helped kickstart their economy, and has ever since been starting nonsense wars.

I don't (fully) agree if you give two groups the opportunity to kill each other you're responsible, at some point sentient beings have to take responsibility for their own actions.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:52 - 23 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Why they identify with a land far away they've not even visited in a lot of cases, is the question you need to be asking.

I think they just don't have anything tangible to hold onto that makes them feel British any more.

People are weak creatures and they need something to create a sense of belonging, usually via pervasive governance or a culture of patriotism. An example of 'big state' where people know very well that they're part of the in-group is China. In the absence of 'big state' it's still possible to achieve a sense of belonging via the acceptance of ultra patriotism, like in the USA. But over here we're even told that nationalism is bad! So what are we left with to tell us we're British? Fuck all. Thus people with roots in other parts of the world will all too readily identify with those places, because at least it's something, and then when those places are bombed by evil westy west, they'll all too easily feel like retaliating on behalf of the thing they've grasped onto for their identity.

The UK has been a sore loser in the race for neoliberalisation. Fuck the lefty big state supporters, fuck the right wing nationalists, fuck politics generally, fuck tradition, fuck your culture, hell you can't even wave a flag, the only thing that should do the talking is money. And so we end up with this dull, homogenised paste of a society where anything with vibrancy or value is pressed down by rules, regulations and the desire to not rock the boat, with the new overarching motive being that you work, earn money, buy things and never promote anything fun because that's a waste of time in a world where only money talks, not politics or culture. So you end up with this situation where it's taboo to align with anything of significance around you, end result being that immigrants and their descendants will gladly lean more on the cultures, ideals and values of the places they originally came from.

And that, I believe, is why people with even the slightest whiff of non-British heritage in their lives will quite readily side with a country they haven't even stepped foot in (and is also why tons of liberal Brits so readily claim to hate their own country every time the wind starts blowing in a direction they don't like) - there's nothing to love in a society dominated by work and consumerism.

Tl;DR: I see a rather interesting correlation between the rise of neoliberalism and the rise of apathy and disunity in society.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

mudcow007
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:47 - 23 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

How come there arn't that many Isis attacks in Russia or eastern Europe?

It always seems to be Western.

Granted there have been Chechen bombings....?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:55 - 23 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudcow007 wrote:

There's been ISIS attacks in Turkey, but it doesn't get all that much media coverage

There's been a few in Russia too, although I suspect their 'reaction' isn't simply wheeling out a few beardies to say it's NTDWI and more down to any perpetrators family/associates dissapearing afterwards

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:18 - 23 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudcow007 wrote:

Probably for the same reason Russia/USSR citizens weren't targeted by the old school terrorists. They (so the story goes) got hold of a terrorists leaders son and started to/threatened to send him back to Daddy piece by piece.

Would you expect to get away with pissing on Putins fire?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:09 - 23 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
M.C wrote:

Why they identify with a land far away they've not even visited in a lot of cases, is the question you need to be asking.

I think they just don't have anything tangible to hold onto that makes them feel British any more.

People are weak creatures and they need something to create a sense of belonging, usually via pervasive governance or a culture of patriotism. An example of 'big state' where people know very well that they're part of the in-group is China. In the absence of 'big state' it's still possible to achieve a sense of belonging via the acceptance of ultra patriotism, like in the USA. But over here we're even told that nationalism is bad! So what are we left with to tell us we're British? Fuck all. Thus people with roots in other parts of the world will all too readily identify with those places, because at least it's something, and then when those places are bombed by evil westy west, they'll all too easily feel like retaliating on behalf of the thing they've grasped onto for their identity.

The UK has been a sore loser in the race for neoliberalisation. Fuck the lefty big state supporters, fuck the right wing nationalists, fuck politics generally, fuck tradition, fuck your culture, hell you can't even wave a flag, the only thing that should do the talking is money. And so we end up with this dull, homogenised paste of a society where anything with vibrancy or value is pressed down by rules, regulations and the desire to not rock the boat, with the new overarching motive being that you work, earn money, buy things and never promote anything fun because that's a waste of time in a world where only money talks, not politics or culture. So you end up with this situation where it's taboo to align with anything of significance around you, end result being that immigrants and their descendants will gladly lean more on the cultures, ideals and values of the places they originally came from.

And that, I believe, is why people with even the slightest whiff of non-British heritage in their lives will quite readily side with a country they haven't even stepped foot in (and is also why tons of liberal Brits so readily claim to hate their own country every time the wind starts blowing in a direction they don't like) - there's nothing to love in a society dominated by work and consumerism.

Tl;DR: I see a rather interesting correlation between the rise of neoliberalism and the rise of apathy and disunity in society.

There's a lack of identity in England but I don't see that as a bad thing. I find it kinda pathetic when people cling to some distant heritage as if it defines them. I think other cultures see the lack of identity as a weakness, and an opportunity to fill it with their own, which people obviously have a problem with Smile

Also specifically with Islam it's a complete myth; there's no unity. You only have to turn on the news to see as a religion it's as divided as any other (remember this is the objective of religion). Obviously they ignore this fact in the propaganda, just as they do the fact a lot of people in the U.K. aren't actually religious.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:15 - 23 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, didn't realise I was a lefty. I'm not embarrassed to be English, it just doesn't define me.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:42 - 23 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diversity

Welcoming people from all around the world

Love is stronger than hate

Diversity

Diversity

Diversity

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/images/folder347/600x600/163347/iraqi-information-minister.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 19:36 - 23 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Also specifically with Islam it's a complete myth; there's no unity. You only have to turn on the news to see as a religion it's as divided as any other

Kuffār should be:

☐ Expelled
☐ Exploited
☐ Enslaved
☐ Exterminated
☐ Embraced (little shout out to any Ahmadis taking the poll)

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:45 - 23 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
mudcow007 wrote:

Probably for the same reason Russia/USSR citizens weren't targeted by the old school terrorists. They (so the story goes) got hold of a terrorists leaders son and started to/threatened to send him back to Daddy piece by piece.

Would you expect to get away with pissing on Putins fire?

Last time I looked St Petersburg was in Russia.

bamt
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:56 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, a bit off-topic for this thread - Huddersfield and Sheffield terror arrests after armed raids

According to aunty
Quote:
The BBC understands the arrests are Islamist-related.

That's a bit unusual in reporting.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:53 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4565402/CCTV-footage-shows-woman-led-away-gang-raped.html

More enrichment.

And even the ones we import that actually are doctors are at it too.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4565966/A-E-doctor-faces-struck-deported.html

Meanwhile, in Keighley and Bradford...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4565862/Fears-Rochdale-West-Yorkshire-town.html

But NTDWI, obviously.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:30 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4565402/CCTV-footage-shows-woman-led-away-gang-raped.html

More enrichment.

And even the ones we import that actually are doctors are at it too.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4565966/A-E-doctor-faces-struck-deported.html

Meanwhile, in Keighley and Bradford...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4565862/Fears-Rochdale-West-Yorkshire-town.html

But NTDWI, obviously.

Quote:
Bukhari was initially reported to police but after he was cleared of wrongdoing as a Criminal

And you say the police are all OK, yes?

And then

Quote:
Chowdhury, 20, who would rape the schoolgirl while laughing in her face, managed to fly to Bangladesh while on bail in 2012 - a country with no extradition treaty with Britain

Yep. Definitely OK, the 5-0.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:06 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

All that persistent kiddyfiddling, touching up women whilst in a position of trust and leading someone away to
an imminent gang raping and you start with your ACAB crap. Laughing That's all you could find in those articles to be
outraged by??

In a system so obviously biased toward minorities bleating 'victim' and 'discrimination' I'd possibly think twice
before putting my career and pension on the line coupled with having my face all over the press because #Racist sells papers.
Because you know as well as I do that our esteemed Doctors first act if confronted with his actions by the judiciary would
have been to play the race card for all it's worth, his no doubt Asian lawyer would be coaching him to do just that too.

Source- A long time ago I dated a female Muslim Legal Executive from an East London law firm that only seemed to handle
the duskier clients of London. They were always very very busy. She no longer works there, but I was a regular visitor in their
premises over a 4 year period. I'm familiar with how often they played the no speakee english card or didn't understand
the social customs of the UK, fresh off the boat
card or the this is a racist outrage card with their continuous steady
stream of human dreck. I'm also aware of how often their clients got away with stuff thanks to that advice because
frankly, even the beak is scared stiff of making an example of Asian scumbags unless they are a 1000% sure the 'R'
word can't be levelled at them during the proceedings.

FWIW I expect that most coppers dealing with these utter scum would really really like to get stuck in with their asps until the
scum stops moving, fixing the problem permanently. Rehabilitation doesn't work on people who will not accept any other mindset.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:08 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
All that persistent kiddyfiddling, touching up women whilst in a position of trust and leading someone away to
an imminent gang raping and you start with your ACAB crap. Laughing That's all you could find in those articles to be
outraged by??

In a system so obviously biased toward minorities bleating 'victim' and 'discrimination' I'd possibly think twice
before putting my career and pension on the line coupled with having my face all over the press because #Racist sells papers.
Because you know as well as I do that our esteemed Doctors first act if confronted with his actions by the judiciary would
have been to play the race card for all it's worth, his no doubt Asian lawyer would be coaching him to do just that too.

Source- A long time ago I dated a female Muslim Legal Executive from an East London law firm that only seemed to handle
the duskier clients of London. They were always very very busy. She no longer works there, but I was a regular visitor in their
premises over a 4 year period. I'm familiar with how often they played the no speakee english card or didn't understand
the social customs of the UK, fresh off the boat
card or the this is a racist outrage card with their continuous steady
stream of human dreck. I'm also aware of how often their clients got away with stuff thanks to that advice because
frankly, even the beak is scared stiff of making an example of Asian scumbags unless they are a 1000% sure the 'R'
word can't be levelled at them during the proceedings.

FWIW I expect that most coppers dealing with these utter scum would really really like to get stuck in with their asps until the
scum stops moving, fixing the problem permanently. Rehabilitation doesn't work on people who will not accept any other mindset.

Didn't read your post, assuming it's defending pigs.

Why don't you hold them as responsible for the lack of protection of the victims as you do the Labour Party or left wingers? They're just as, if not more than, responsible for the failure to deal with the scumbags?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:11 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again wrote:

Quote:
Chowdhury, 20, who would rape the schoolgirl while laughing in her face, managed to fly to Bangladesh while on bail in 2012 - a country with no extradition treaty with Britain

Yep. Definitely OK, the 5-0.

Is that a police issue or a legal system issue? How about border control? Do you not need to surrender your passport when on bail? Who paid the bail, how much was it?
None of which seems to be a police issue. Their job is to catch Mohammed and his mates, it's up to the legal system to castrate them and kick them out permanently.

It's a police issue when they refuse to charge someone isn't it? Like in the first case.

It's also a police issue if they can't present enough evidence to satisfy the need to be able to have someone remanded on bail, especially with something as serious as that.

But of course you won't see any wrong doing from the bone idle bastards who make up the majority of the police force, and step beyond their jurisdiction instead of doing their job, you know, the actual thing they should be doing?

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:16 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll never know. Confused as to why you'd ask a question and fail to read the reply. I have a fair idea why but
I'm too polite to say. Let's just say it doesn't fit in with your narrative eh?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:28 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

You'll never know. Confused as to why you'd ask a question and fail to read the reply. I have a fair idea why but
I'm too polite to say. Let's just say it doesn't fit in with your narrative eh?

Rhetorical questions don't require answers.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 19:00 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rhetorical questions don't require answers.

Is that a fact?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 322 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
Page 27 of 171