Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:01 - 19 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdp72 wrote:
[Yeahbut nobut wotifbut]

Are you still in denial about it being Deus Vultistry?

Darren Osborne, grew up in Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, lived in Pentwyn, Cardiff.

Neighbour wrote:
He had lived on the estate for a few years. He’s always been a complete cunt but this is really surprising.

Well, I'm sure your neighbours will say more charitable things about you.

On the not-a-c​unt list is iman Mohammed Mahmoud, who almost certainly saved Osborne from being stomped straight to hell by many pairs of size 9s. Sad, but a pretty good advert for islamic moderation.

https://static.standard.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/article_small/public/thumbnails/image/2017/06/19/11/mohammed.jpg
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:32 - 19 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

They were still kicking him in the head when the old bill arrived on the video I saw.

Muslim cleric is just media savvy.

I hope next time you're caught up in it. Wub

oldpink
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:32 - 19 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
mdp72 wrote:
[Yeahbut nobut wotifbut]

On the not-a-c​unt list is iman Mohammed Mahmoud, who almost certainly saved Osborne from being stomped straight to hell by many pairs of size 9s. Sad, but a pretty good advert for islamic moderation.

https://static.standard.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/article_small/public/thumbnails/image/2017/06/19/11/mohammed.jpg

totally agree Mr Borg
this is somewhere I frequent on a regular basis, I often meet friends at The Coffee shop at the railway bridges next to the Arsenal shop
or a Cafe 50 yards from the ally

personally I'd have happily stomped on his head if I'd heard him say Kill Muslims
total respect to the Iman, hope this shows that not all Muslims are Snackbars
its actually a minority like every other religious / political group
they all attract nutjobs
that think violence and eradication is the only way

Theory & hazard 24-may 2016, CBT 8th June 2016, MOD 1 2nd Aug 2016 Mod 2 2nd-Nov 2016 - Current bike CBR 600 RR
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 22:33 - 19 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
They were still kicking him in the head when the old bill arrived on the video I saw.

They got in a couple of boots, but if you stop desperately trying to find a way to turn it round to yeahbut-islam-innit and listen to what's going on, he is telling them to stop stomping him and call the police.

InB4 "obvious faked videos", I was watching them last night just after it had kicked off, so to speak, before all the editing got started.

Take a deep breath and face reality. Taffy tried to murder muslims up a treat, muslims protected him from muslims.

If we can't even acknowledge reality when it unfolds in front of our eyes, we might as well just get the race war started, eh?

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:33 - 19 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

thepuma wrote:
Us English are quite shit at this terrorism lark aren't we. Almost embarrassing in a Benny Hill sort of way.

Really?

You need a history lesson!

Terrorism was invented by a very famous motorcyling Englishman by the name of T.E. Lawrence, he, quite literally, wrote the book on it!
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

oldpink
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:35 - 19 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Family said he'd been troubled for some time but not expressed any extremist views

Quote:
Mohammed Mahmoud told reporters: "We told them the situation - there's a man, he's restrained, he mowed down a group of people with his van and there is a mob attempting to hurt him and if you don't take him then, God forbid, he might be seriously hurt.

"We pushed people away from him until he was safely taken by police."

Toufik Kacimi, chief executive of Muslim Welfare House, said the suspect had told those holding him "you deserve it" and was also saying "I did my bit".

restraint indeed Thumbs Up

think he may have been bottling it up his rage and finally popped his cork
no info if he drove from Wales to london to carry out the attack but the van seems to be from Wales so very possible he did

Theory & hazard 24-may 2016, CBT 8th June 2016, MOD 1 2nd Aug 2016 Mod 2 2nd-Nov 2016 - Current bike CBR 600 RR
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:37 - 19 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Blimey! There's some short memories here. That Mosque has probably recruited more jihadi's and has been responsible for more British terrorist deaths than any other over the years.

Abu Hamza anyone? Remember him?

Except the above Imam isn't the one of Finsbury Park mosque, of Abu Hamza/Qatada/whoever it is infamy.

Don't you look silly now?

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:13 - 20 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh come off it MPD. I hope on the next snack bar you so vehemently defend the other.

oldpink
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:23 - 20 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
mpd72 wrote:

Blimey! There's some short memories here. That Mosque has probably recruited more jihadi's and has been responsible for more British terrorist deaths than any other over the years.

Abu Hamza anyone? Remember him?

Except the above Imam isn't the one of Finsbury Park mosque, of Abu Hamza/Qatada/whoever it is infamy.

FFS can't you just accept a welsh guy tried to mow down a load of peaceful Muslims going about there business
and trying to help some poor bloke that was suffering some medical condition

if it would have been a Muslim running down joe public you'd be shouting about
why is he still breathing
he was a terrorist as much as was the Manchester bomber or the London snackbars he was targeting civilians in this case Muslims

as I said I know this area and its very multi cultural
I have quite a few friends in that area Inc some Muslim's that are thankfully Ok

(had to quote BNP's post as I have him on enemy for being a racist twat)

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:37 - 20 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldpink wrote:
FFS can't you just accept a welsh guy tried to mow down a load of peaceful Muslims going about there business
and trying to help some poor bloke that was suffering some medical condition

if it would have been a Muslim running down joe public you'd be shouting about
why is he still breathing
he was a terrorist as much as was the Manchester bomber or the London snackbars he was targeting civilians in this case Muslims

as I said I know this area and its very multi cultural
I have quite a few friends in that area Inc some Muslim's that are thankfully Ok

(had to quote BNP's post as I have him on enemy for being a racist twat)

Yeah it's a shithole Razz The only thing that's interesting is that following all the lone wolf attacks across Europe, we were constantly told that they were not part of a bigger movement (Islamic terrorism). So why's this one?

Normally if someone attacks people, even if they're targeting a particular group it isn't classed as terrorism. 'Classic' terrorism has some political motives behind it. This sounds like a loser who decided to unsuccessfully kill a group of people; more of a hate crime.

oldpink
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:20 - 20 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Normally if someone attacks people, even if they're targeting a particular group it isn't classed as terrorism. 'Classic' terrorism has some political motives behind it. This sounds like a loser who decided to unsuccessfully kill a group of people; more of a hate crime.

I disagree there is more terrorism from religious divides
take Ireland yes there were gang wars to control drug's and certain businesses but it was done along religious lines
same for almost any conflicts outside major regional disputes
political divides tend to be sorted out via political solutions

political wars tend to be about taking over a country or controlling the wealth of religions
terrorism is about trying to control the people of a country to follow your belief's and doctrine

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:03 - 20 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
This "attack" just seems odd. The bloke must be the worst terrorist ever. He managed to kill zero people with a large van, then had no secondary attack plan? Something doesn't sit right somehow.

I can see how it does: This guy wasn't some fanatic must kill must kill nut job. He's an idiot who's decided that he's going to show 'em by driving a big van at 'em, just like they did. Yeah, that'll show 'em.
And that's about as far as his plan got.
I'd say he executed to plan, but it was a very shit plan. If he'd been any brighter and thought about how he was going to maximise the death kill, he'd probably have been just about bright enough to realise that it's a rather dumb idea all round, unless you're willing to go full snackbar.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:42 - 20 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:
I'd say he executed to plan, but it was a very shit plan.
It was quite possibly a plan that only even came to fruition after a few pints

Quote:
The father of four suspected of mowing down a group of worshippers outside a London mosque was a "complex" and "troubled" individual known for “flipping his lid” when he drank too much, it has been claimed

Now? Confused

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:54 - 20 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Are you denying the history of that Mosque?

I'm professionally cognisant of it. Finsbury Park mosque featured heavily in our standard sales pitch for terrorist network mapping sofware, like a fat spider at the centre of a huge web of snackbar.

Featured, past tense.

Torygraph: radical hotbed transformed to model of community relations.

I understand why it was targeted: because Darren Osborne is as wilfully ignorant as you are, steadfastly refusing to look at any facts that might change his opinion.

mpd72 wrote:
That Imam was just driving past at the time was he?

If you'd stop melting down in best snowflake fashion, you could easily find out that he's the imam at the "muslim Welfare House" within allahu akbaring distance of the splatter.

https://news.bbcimg.co.uk/news/special/2017/newsspec_16937/finsbury_park_attack_976map_v1.png

To pre-empt your next tin foil hattery, he'll have been awake anyway because it was ramadan, and it was a hot night, so windows would have been open.

Thick, incompetent Taffy terrorist. Restrained muslims. You're going to have to find some way to deal with it.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:23 - 20 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

How is that relevant? Are you denying the history of that Mosque?

That Imam was just driving past at the time was he?

If you stopped frothing at the gash, you'd see dozy bollocks attacked a different Mosque.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:38 - 20 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldpink wrote:
M.C wrote:

I disagree there is more terrorism from religious divides
take Ireland yes there were gang wars to control drug's and certain businesses but it was done along religious lines
same for almost any conflicts outside major regional disputes
political divides tend to be sorted out via political solutions

political wars tend to be about taking over a country or controlling the wealth of religions
terrorism is about trying to control the people of a country to follow your belief's and doctrine

I think the BCF scholars agree the troubles in Ireland were more to do with politics than religion. I don't think the IRA were bombing the mainland due to sky fairies.

That's what kind of annoys me about Islamic terrorism, even with the Finsbury Park attack local people were referring to 'Christians'... who's that then? How many practicing Christians do you know, as in going to church weekly? I think the religious argument's used to create differences which don't exist.

jnw010 wrote:
mpd72 wrote:
This "attack" just seems odd. The bloke must be the worst terrorist ever. He managed to kill zero people with a large van, then had no secondary attack plan? Something doesn't sit right somehow.

I can see how it does: This guy wasn't some fanatic must kill must kill nut job. He's an idiot who's decided that he's going to show 'em by driving a big van at 'em, just like they did. Yeah, that'll show 'em.
And that's about as far as his plan got.
I'd say he executed to plan, but it was a very shit plan. If he'd been any brighter and thought about how he was going to maximise the death kill, he'd probably have been just about bright enough to realise that it's a rather dumb idea all round, unless you're willing to go full snackbar.

It's indeed. Had he gone down Whitechapel just after Friday prayers you have to try very hard not to run over Muslims (they're a bit like Lemmings). Or wait a week and you'll have a snacktastic opportunity:

https://www.theismaili.org/sites/ismaili/files/3079.jpg

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:46 - 20 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you stopped frothing at the gash, you'd see dozy bollocks attacked a different Mosque.

I think it's a reasonable assumption that he was on his way to Finsbury for kicking out time, then spotted targets of opportunity and engaged ramming speed.

Well, that was the intention, but it looks like he'd have to slow for the corner, so he even failed at the basics of ramavan.

It's a piss poor argument for whitey being the master race, is what it is. I'm embarrassed to share an ethnicity with him.

It occurs that we'll doubtless Tommy Robinson him and put him on a muslim wing, so I expect he'll get his soon enough.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:18 - 20 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have come to the conclusion this country I (used) to love so much has become one of the shitholes of the world.

Sadly I honestly believe there are 3 main reasons for that. One is uncontrolled immigration and the second is religion and the third is pure selfish jealousy.

The majority of the first world counties I worked in, Japan, Borneo, Malaysia, Australia, Canada, Venezuela and a few Caribbean island countries all had controls on the amount of people they let settle and therefore had much better integration of the population. Enclaves like 'Little India' and 'Chinatown' in those countries were a commercial areas and not ghettos like the areas in London.

We don't want people to be proud to be getting British citizen ship in the way the Yanks expect people to be proud of their country. Heaven forbid that when a goat herder from Bangladesh says he is a Muslim first, a Bangladeshi second and British 3rd we say anything against that. Proud to be British, no but thanks for the lifestyle.

Now we have third world people pushing 3rd world ideals and we are expected to tolerate then, no, actually embrace them because of the in word 'diversity'.

Religion is obvious. We are a nominally Christian country with the majority of the population not giving a fuck but a minority part of the population expect there to be total subservience to their religious laws even if it contravenes our own laws. Sharia courts operate, it's totally accepted they do by the establishment despite having different ideals to our own laws but no one has the guts to actually shut them down. Whether its cultural or religious, how many FGM prosecutions have there been?

So now we have Muslim terrorists enjoying a cheap way of causing carnage on the streets of UK and guess what, they have taught the idiots from the other side how to do it cheaply as well now. OK, you won't get as many as they haven't the incentive of 76 Virgins to die for but there are going to be more and there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it.

So onto greed. You don't have to go back far to get to a time when the streets and people were friendlier, where there wasn't the us and them syndrome and people got on despite much worse poverty which brings me on to jealousy. Thanks Maggie for sowing the seeds those years ago.

People now seem to think everything should be dropped in their lap. Either they shouldn't have to work for it, freebies, steal it (scooter gangs), others pay for it, or they shouldn't have to do anything to collect it. I'm talking about the towering inferno here. May is to blame, um, no she isn't. Why aren't the government giving me a new house? One of those owned by the rich will do nicely. Give me some money government. Give me a hotel government.

The payments - made up of £500 in cash and £5,000 as a bank account payment - have been coordinated by the Grenfell Response Team (GRT).

It has also been confirmed that 126 hotel places have been given to families while 78 were due to be homed in properties locally or in a neighbouring borough by Monday night.

Why isn't £5500 given to every person involved in a home fire? Well, obviously publicity here and the politicians want to be seen to be doing something but those who didn't die in that inferno are going to do very well out of it and that's before the law suits start.

So that's my Tef like (racist?) rant. I would love to move out of here and if I'm still alive when wifie retires we might well leave. Trouble is I leave 3 kids who will have to live in this shithole for the next 50 years and to them, and every other youngster I apologise unreservedly for my generations leaders fucking up this country.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:01 - 20 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Why isn't £5500 given to every person involved in a home fire? Well, obviously publicity here and the politicians want to be seen to be doing something but those who didn't die in that inferno are going to do very well out of it and that's before the law suits start.

If my house burned down I have insurance with alternative accommodation costs included within the cover. If the flat I rent out burns down the landlord insurance I buy affords the same protection to the tenant. If a housing association owned house burns down, the tenants are re-housed in temporary accommodation until the house is habitable again. This is what happens to people that can outright afford the fairly basic needs in life; it would seem that most of the residents wouldn't be in that category - argument aside about WTF they're all doing crammed into the most expensive land for Real Estate in the country.

The biggest issue here is the scale of the problem and that means a different solution is required. The housing association / local council wouldn't have the sheer resource required to re-home that many people in a short space of time so when you have an issue of resource what's the only way around it? To throw money at it.

Money doesn't need to be thrown at a normal, individual property fire because fixing the problem is far less tricky.

As an aside, whilst I might agree on the point of everyone expecting everything to land in their lap - the comments you're quoting there do deserve some context:
1) The survivors nearly died in a bloody horrible fire-ball - they've a right to be angry IMO.
2) They've no doubt lost everything that they owned in their slim existence in that fire - they've a right to be concerned about how they rebuild.
3) That anger and concern about their belongings and how they're going to get back on their feet, combined with the rather traumatic evacuation having watched a bunch of people you used to live with get rather toasty, probably does manifest itself in some blame-gaming and a weight of expectancy for others to assist them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 305 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
Page 37 of 171