Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:09 - 21 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
mpd72 wrote:

Yes, of course. Live in the UK, you should live by UK rules and nowhere else.

How do you know they aren't living by UK rules
?

I don't quite see the point of that comment in relation to non legal courts.

That there are courts that are not part of the British judicial system whatever their purpose, whatever their reasoning, they should not exist. There is no guarantee of the rule of British law or it's safeguards if a totally autonomous group has set up their own court.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/732064/Sharia-court-told-rape-victim-return-attacker-husband

How much is true and how much is speculation I neither know nor care. If one exists it is wrong and that applies to any group of people.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:03 - 21 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

How do you know they aren't living by UK rules
?

I don't quite see the point of that comment in relation to non legal courts.

That there are courts that are not part of the British judicial system whatever their purpose, whatever their reasoning, they should not exist. There is no guarantee of the rule of British law or it's safeguards if a totally autonomous group has set up their own court.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/732064/Sharia-court-told-rape-victim-return-attacker-husband

How much is true and how much is speculation I neither know nor care. If one exists it is wrong and that applies to any group of people.

It's the equivalent of a meditation/arbitration service. As you see in the very article you posted, the UK court worked in her favour (it's superior in regards to judgement - the Islamic/Jewish ones aren't actually binding legally). She then ignored/was bullied into ignoring it. That could easily happen with non Muslamics too, where abusive relationships come to the fore and restraining orders are ignored (by both sides).

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:14 - 21 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the equivalent of a meditation/arbitration service. As you see in the very article you posted, the UK court worked in her favour (it's superior in regards to judgement - the Islamic/Jewish ones aren't actually binding legally). She then ignored/was bullied into ignoring it. That could easily happen with non Muslamics too, where abusive relationships come to the fore and restraining orders are ignored (by both sides).

So you go in, you arrest the people running these courts. You fine, imprison, exterminate or whatever.

The one thing you don't do is tolerate or allow them to exist. The fact you do gives an air of legitimacy to them.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 18:45 - 21 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
So you go in, you arrest the people running these courts. You fine, imprison, exterminate or whatever.

The one thing you don't do is tolerate or allow them to exist. The fact you do gives an air of legitimacy to them.

Seems a bit harsh to do that to all meditation/arbitration services. Confused

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 18:53 - 21 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Islamic/Jewish ones aren't actually binding legally

LügenJuden!

Parliament legally wrote:

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:10 - 21 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

I apologise, I should have said ' unless the parties agree '

Don't gas me just yet.

barrkel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:19 - 21 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
I have come to the conclusion this country I (used) to love so much has become one of the shitholes of the world.

Sadly I honestly believe there are 3 main reasons for that. [...] the third is pure selfish jealousy.

Polarbear wrote:
Why aren't the government giving me a new house? One of those owned by the rich will do nicely. Give me some money government. Give me a hotel government.

Hmmm.... Thinking

barrkel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:23 - 21 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Why isn't £5500 given to every person involved in a home fire?

FWIW, you could start out with pointing to who was responsible for upgrades to your house that turn it into a fire hazard, and who was responsible for inspections to ensure it doesn't become a fire hazard.

Or try and apply some other logic, rather than rationalizations to justify your biases.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:36 - 21 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

barrkel wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
I have come to the conclusion this country I (used) to love so much has become one of the shitholes of the world.

Sadly I honestly believe there are 3 main reasons for that. [...] the third is pure selfish jealousy.

Polarbear wrote:
Why aren't the government giving me a new house? One of those owned by the rich will do nicely. Give me some money government. Give me a hotel government.

Hmmm.... Thinking

Read it properly and you might understand what I was saying rather than cherry pick out of context.

That second statement was what a Brenfell resident said to a reporter after Corbyn said about confiscating rich people homes

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/16/jeremy-corbyns-call-seize-rich-peoples-houses-grenfell-victims/

and guess what...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4625368/Grenfell-Tower-survivors-homes-2billion-block.html

Last edited by Polarbear on 19:46 - 21 Jun 2017; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:42 - 21 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

barrkel wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
Why isn't £5500 given to every person involved in a home fire?

FWIW, you could start out with pointing to who was responsible for upgrades to your house that turn it into a fire hazard, and who was responsible for inspections to ensure it doesn't become a fire hazard.

Or try and apply some other logic, rather than rationalizations to justify your biases.

Have they said the materials used were not up to standard, if they have I have missed that. If they were skimped/sub standard, corporate manslaughter.

If the materials passed the standards then who was responsible?

The Titanic had more than the regulation number of lifeboats, rules were changed after the disaster. The same will probably happen here.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:46 - 21 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Have they said the materials used were not up to standard, if they have I have missed that. If they were skimped/sub standard, corporate manslaughter.

The Titanic had more than the regulation number of lifeboats, rules were changed after the disaster. The same will probably happen here.

Apparently it's an 'iffy' area, all the evidence so far suggests that it shouldn't have been used, but not that it was banned outright. I read that as it's a f**k up but no one will be held responsible.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:54 - 21 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

Apparently it's an 'iffy' area, all the evidence so far suggests that it shouldn't have been used, but not that it was banned outright. I read that as it's a f**k up but no one will be held responsible.

And I totally agree with that statement.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:26 - 26 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should really just pencil in National Mourning Minute as a regular Monday morning occurrence.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:55 - 30 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Machete Attack outside Justin Bieber Concert in Cardiff.

Targeting Crusader Infidels (i.e. teenage girls)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:02 - 30 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Machete Attack outside Justin Bieber Concert in Cardiff.

Targeting Crusader Infidels (i.e. teenage girls)

Sauce?

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:09 - 30 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't think you could post links on here because it kills kittens or whatever.
Looks like I've been had by fake news. Sorry all.
As you were

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:47 - 30 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Looks like I've been had by fake news. Sorry all.

You shouldn't do that to us... I was briefly excited he might be dead Crying or Very sad

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:16 - 30 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Sauce?

Beliebe it

Last edited by Raffles on 18:07 - 30 Jun 2017; edited 1 time in total

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:18 - 30 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Err... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-40461940

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:38 - 30 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Police said it was not linked to the Justin Bieber concert.

Bah. So close.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

thepuma
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:42 - 01 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you were on a crusade to kill Muslims in an islamaphobic attack, why would you pick a Justin Beiber concert where there will be almost 100% non Muslims in attendance?

The white western terrorist really isn't doing a very good job at the moment..id say embarrassingly so.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:04 - 03 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dakka-dakka-dakka on the faithful leaving Avignon mosque. Shocked

#BlameTrump #BlameBrexit #BlameLePen... oh... "the incident was likely to be the result of a dispute between 'youths' ".

Anyone who's been following French reporting for a while will know what "youth" is code for. And it's not prepended by Hitler.

Motorhate
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 08:04 - 04 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shit just got real for this idiot ...

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/recruiter-sally-jones-wants-return-britain-raqqa-180900622.html
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 269 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
Page 39 of 170