Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:57 - 08 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doggy page get.

UncleBFester wrote:

Yeah but you have to pay for food for that and then pick up the monster size shits it will do. Every time you take it for walks, you go where ever it wants at whatever speed it feels like. Mr. Green

Well yes, if you raise it like you raise a cat ie by doing absolutely nothing but feed it, then yes that's what you get.
However, with dogs you get out what you put in, so mine attends two obedience classes a week, one indoor and one
outdoor. At 17 weeks old she is already more obedient than any dog I've owned. Mine costs 70p a day to feed,
and that's a vet approved science plan 75% protein diet which I buy in 15kg sacks, she is in very fine fettle.
On walks she barely leaves my heel without permission to run ahead, she sits and lays down with little more
than a hand gesture and a look. Doesn't beg for food and does the bulk of her crapping out in the very nearby
countryside where she has miles of fields to run in. Ignores livestock and other dogs. Responds to verbal commands
so well that she's as under control off her lead as on it.

I'm loving the companionship, and bearing in mind how much time I have to kill by not having to work daily
it means long walks are no hardship and probably do me a bit of good anyway as I'd just be sitting round all day on the net.
She's growing fast, I can't wait to see how big she gets. The bigger the better I say. Thumbs Up

https://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz250/grrthefearless/Brisky%20shots/IMAG3574_zpsnmx2i6tt.jpg

#catsaretwats Laughing

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:03 - 08 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Doggy page get.

UncleBFester wrote:

Yeah but you have to pay for food for that and then pick up the monster size shits it will do. Every time you take it for walks, you go where ever it wants at whatever speed it feels like. Mr. Green

Well yes, if you raise it like you raise a cat ie by doing absolutely nothing but feed it, then yes that's what you get.
However, with dogs you get out what you put in, so mine attends two obedience classes a week, one indoor and one
outdoor. At 17 weeks old she is already more obedient than any dog I've owned. Mine costs 70p a day to feed,
and that's a vet approved science plan 75% protein diet which I buy in 15kg sacks, she is in very fine fettle.
On walks she barely leaves my heel without permission to run ahead, she sits and lays down with little more
than a hand gesture and a look. Doesn't beg for food and does the bulk of her crapping out in the very nearby
countryside where she has miles of fields to run in. Ignores livestock and other dogs. Responds to verbal commands
so well that she's as under control off her lead as on it.

I'm loving the companionship, and bearing in mind how much time I have to kill by not having to work daily
it means long walks are no hardship and probably do me a bit of good anyway as I'd just be sitting round all day on the net.
She's growing fast, I can't wait to see how big she gets. The bigger the better I say. Thumbs Up

https://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz250/grrthefearless/Brisky%20shots/IMAG3574_zpsnmx2i6tt.jpg

#catsaretwats Laughing

Mine was great ( dog ) until he died ... in January ... in one of the coldest winters we'd had. I realised that digging a labrador sized hole in the back garden is much more work than digging one for a Jack Russell when the ground is frozen solid Very Happy

Agree with getting back only what you put in - mine was a rescue dog, he was about 4 when i got him and lived until the ripe old age of 21. Never a vets visit in the years i had him.

RSPCA Muttleys are great Smile

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:11 - 08 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've buried a Lab in my time, Sad deep hole. Wifes on about getting a cat now but I'm not so keen. The dog knows it's not
allowed on our rather expensive leather sofa so doesn't try and get up there and quietly lays in her basket.
Any cat will happily trash it whilst ignoring our attempts to keep it off of said sofa and look us in the eyes while it defies us.

No thanks. I like that sofa. Thumbs Up

dodsi
Dirty Carny

PostPosted: 13:06 - 08 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
I've buried a Lab in my time, Sad deep hole. Wifes on about getting a cat now but I'm not so keen. The dog knows it's not
allowed on our rather expensive leather sofa so doesn't try and get up there and quietly lays in her basket.
Any cat will happily trash it whilst ignoring our attempts to keep it off of said sofa and look us in the eyes while it defies us.

PAH,

Our puffles (as in my picture) is on our brand new sofa - we just stick a fluffy throw over the seat areas as he likes to pad as he sits. And of course we can just wash it every so often.

Our previous Leather sofa he was fine with too.

He is a bit of an anomaly when it comes to cats, he isn't easily spooked and generally behaves himself.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 14:14 - 08 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer my cat to a dog.

I'd only consider a dog if I lived alone in the country.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fisty
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:09 - 08 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.imgur.com/jW80YTi.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:23 - 08 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

I am an animal body language/psychic expert. She's thinking WTF am I wearing Very Happy

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:29 - 08 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

She'll grow into it... Laughing

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:55 - 26 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.rouming.cz/signed/do_you_know_where_you_cat_is.jpg

andi
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 20:01 - 26 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

More tea vicar?
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b24/andipicture/31602_4616540407456_770533012_n_zpsc4226f21.jpg

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:58 - 27 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

You want me to put my face in there? Like an animal? And I don't even get a fork?

https://i.imgur.com/xF89Dmu.jpg

BCF pussy trivia of the day: female cats tend to be right pawers, and tortoiseshell-and-white cats are all female (but I respect their right to use any litter tray that they choose).

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:21 - 28 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

My cats are just better off described in words, cos they are a pair of standard tabby-lookin' moggies.

Lawrence:
* Initially shy and nervy, now happily jumps up and sits behind you for a scratch and an ear-pulling session
* Doesn't do laps but loves a snuggle with his dad on the arm of the alpha male chair
* Not at all fond of being picked up but definitely likes smooching
* Totally unafraid of walking on top of the man mountain which is his father under the duvet
* Rarely talks, softly voiced
* Eats well, but fussier than Dennis
* Claws my leather sofa (bastard)
* Named by the Cats Protection League, gets shortened to Larry-darling, Larrence or Lorenzo
* Struts around like he owns the place. Suspected delusions of grandeur from being named after An Actor (Olivier)

Dennis:
* Mentalist three legged lunatic, aka Hopalong
* Doesn't mind being picked up but not for long, then she will grumble and bite you till you put her down
* Lollops noisily around the house as if she had ten legs not three
* Chases, bullies and pesters Lawrence relentlessly: a slight concern at times, as she even stalks him, complete with arse/tail stalking movements. But we think he likes the attention of an "annoying little sister".
* Eats almost everything, any time: we suspect she is Bruno reincarnated Rolling Eyes
* Attacks the cat-claw-house with enthusiasm
* Named because: Dennis Hopper

In occasional "senior moments", neither of us can remember their names, so we just say some other random name, often James, Henry ... or Doris.

Fisty
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:37 - 02 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
My cats are just better off described in words, cos they are a pair of standard tabby-lookin' moggies.

Lawrence:
* cunt
Dennis:
*cunt

EFA
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

temeluchus
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:34 - 02 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol dog owners are so easily triggered.

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:40 - 02 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogs exist to supplement humanity; guide dogs, bomb sniffing dogs, dogs that alert the authoritah to epileptic fittage, or bite fast chavs on the thighs.

Cats are only thinking "I hope that bitch leaves the room soon, so I can smother her baby, then I can claw its eyes out without it crying".

“Then I'll open the door and let the fox in and laugh as it takes the blame".

All this while maintaining a poker face. Fisty called this, you were warned.

Last edited by Hong Kong Phooey on 20:44 - 02 Mar 2017; edited 1 time in total

temeluchus
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:42 - 02 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hong Kong Phooey wrote:
Dogs exist to supplement humanity; guide dogs, bomb sniffing dogs, dogs that alert the authoritah to epileptic fittage, or bite fast chavs on the thighs.

Cats are only thinking "I hope that bitch leaves the room soon, so I can smother her baby, then I can claw its eyes out without it crying".

Working dogs are useful. Pet dogs exist only to kill toddlers and foul parks.

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:52 - 02 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

temeluchus wrote:
Hong Kong Phooey wrote:

Working dogs are useful. Pet dogs exist only to kill toddlers and foul parks.

Yeah, but at least they take the rap.

temeluchus
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:15 - 02 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can only go on confirmed kills.

t121anf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:16 - 02 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

Is disagree with "any cat" my two (now one) were trained not to go on the sofa and they don't. They have also never scratched it.

Guess it's the same as some dogs will ignore their owners and go on the sofa as soon as the owners back is turned.

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:51 - 02 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

temeluchus wrote:

True. Cats are smart, and have never successfully been prosecuted by the jury system.

Chemical Ali would have had trouble denying the dirty weapon toxoplasmosis cat shit bomb behind the TV, but your cat will look you in the eye unflinchingly, until your pussy-whipped ass opens the fridge, and returns to present a platter of raw prawns.

Even then it might decide to savage you. Neutral

temeluchus
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:11 - 03 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hong Kong Phooey wrote:
temeluchus wrote:

True. Cats are smart, and have never successfully been prosecuted by the jury system.

Chemical Ali would have had trouble denying the dirty weapon toxoplasmosis cat shit bomb behind the TV, but your cat will look you in the eye unflinchingly, until your pussy-whipped ass opens the fridge, and returns to present a platter of raw prawns.

Even then it might decide to savage you. Neutral

After all the worms and rabies you'll get from a hound I'd not much worry about a harmless hitchhiker that will make you like cats some more. Well it's harmless if you've not got aids.....

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:49 - 03 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hong Kong Phooey wrote:

Careful now, Roger will give you an abusive....

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:06 - 03 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Hong Kong Phooey wrote:

Careful now, Roger will give you an abusive....

I have cats, I've given it an Informative.

adriansk
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 10:31 - 03 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta love cats man. Will get a dog one day though, would love a Husky.
https://i68.tinypic.com/v7t5kx.jpg

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:06 - 03 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you die a cat would eat your face whilst you were still warm.
A dog would wait until you were cold.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 49 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3