Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Martin Clunes is a cock, (parks car in Motorcycle bay)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

alexknight200...
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 19:40 - 08 Feb 2017    Post subject: Martin Clunes is a cock, (parks car in Motorcycle bay) Reply with quote

https://www.facebook.com/daddysafro/posts/1430437983641206

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:45 - 08 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

The world's smallest violin player, just for you!

CaNsA
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:46 - 08 Feb 2017    Post subject: Re: Martin Clunes is a cock, (parks car in Motorcycle bay) Reply with quote

alexknight2000 wrote:
Man who behaves badly caught on video in bad behaviour shocker

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:49 - 08 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4204588/Martin-Clunes-confronted-parking-motorcycle-bay.html

Laughing

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:56 - 08 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Mr Clunes replied: 'It's hardly the same as a disabled space is it?

That very much depends on whether theres a blue fazer parked there or not

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:15 - 08 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not ask if his car is fire proof? might find he now feels the need to move it.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:19 - 08 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had words in similar circumstances, it's just lazy and that annoys me. And look how close to the bike he was. Chuck a leg over the seat and accidentally boot the car, straighten the handlebars and ding the door, then maybe he'll see why cars and bikes are separated. Oh, and get a shopping bag you plonker!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:29 - 08 Feb 2017    Post subject: Re: Martin Clunes is a cock, (parks car in Motorcycle bay) Reply with quote

CaNsA wrote:
alexknight2000 wrote:
Man who behaves badly caught on video in bad behaviour shocker

I was going to do that joke Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:34 - 08 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does make himself look like a cock...

driving a BMW

Commuter_Tim
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:34 - 08 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, I'm no "BodyGuard" but to throw Man Behavingly cuntishly's logic back at him...
Could have parked the bike behind his car then sat on it whilst filming, then "whats he gonna do?"
Might get a bit dinged up if he backs into you, but reason to defend yourself, and a hell of a story. Laughing

I ride a Bandit 600... badly.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:47 - 08 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
And look how close to the bike he was.

What if it was the biker who choose to park like that?

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:53 - 08 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
And look how close to the bike he was.

What if it was the biker who choose to park like that?

Hmmm... Probably a "cunt move."

Azoth
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 21:05 - 08 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What are you gonna do?"

Old bluffer logic.

A bit shameful for a young man, in the prime of life, who could probably put Mr 40%+ bodyfat in the hospital in the blink of an eye, to think all he has in his arsenal is a bit of Facebook SJW-ing. Cunty Clunes must have been drunk to have missed the opportunity to lie about needing to park in that space because he needed to hurry out and grab medicine for his sick and dying wife, and have it caught on camera...

Not saying he should have gone all Bodyguard but I would have had a million and one ways to escalate that situation without breaking the law, and make the fat prick mad at the same time.

J4mes
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:07 - 08 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you watch a different video? I saw a scrawny tranny looking kid nearly have a breakdown over a parking space. Big old Clunes would probably have demolished him in fisticuffs.

kerr
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:12 - 08 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now id be the first one to get pissed off at someone doing this but even i had a giggle at his reply's, how can you get angry at martin clunes, i actually think he was pretty held back with being confronted by some whiny little hippy wankstain.

Azoth
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 22:30 - 08 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I felt he was in the wrong because of the first thing he said - his first reaction was to excuse himself, but then he felt it necessary to comment 'and I don't care'.

The kid is definitely one of the new generation of annoying SJW trolls. He's doing all he knows how to do, with all that he knows of everything (i.e. all from the world of school and university, and nothing from the real world). When he confronts Clunes, he's fairly polite and well-spoken. Over time, he will cut his hair and join the real world, and will become significantly less annoying when he has bills to pay, a family to feed, etc. In other words, when things are finally in perspective. I agree with you guys, he's basically maladjusted to his environment.

However, let's not forget that Clunes is a mature man who knows how things roll. He has some responsibility to set an example. When the kid tells him that he looked up to him because he'd been told he was cool, there was some sincerity in his voice. But this didn't move old Clunes. Clunes just made a lazy choice to wind him up further. Part of the reason for this may have been the 'don't you know who I am' thing, so prevalent in other countries but which rankles here. Clunes presents with a big, expensive car worth, probably, a car park full of bikes like the kid's grotty 125. The relative value of his car makes the kid's bike look like scrap. The positioning and the way it's parked accentuates the 80s loadsamoney ethos which Clunes is familiar with, being from that generation. He doesn't make any effort to impress his own personality and polish on the kid. He has buckets of charm to draw from, should he choose to do so. He could have simply smiled or laughed, and said, yes I'm lazy, and sorry for parking too close to your bike. However, he didn't choose to do so. Instead he used the opportunity to get his personal adrenaline rush going, like a faux East London hard man: "What you gonna do about it?" Only because he correctly surmised that he was like an old wolf toying with a cub.

Therefore, while the kid is annoying, I find Clunes is more culpable. The kid will change and be less annoying one day. Clunes is an experienced man who knows how to push the right buttons. In the right situation it's right to push the right buttons, but this was the wrong situation. Supermarket bike parking bays are an honour system depending on visitors' compliance, and generally polite and respectful behaviour. We need to maintain a certain level of that even among people of whom we disapprove, or whom we consider blameworthy or inferior in some way.

tom_e
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 22:57 - 08 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

You start waving a camera in my face straight off the bat and I'll tell you to get fucked as well.

The wannabe vlogger just got a little hard on when he realised he could get fb famous but then opened by comparing bikers to being disabled.

Snowdonia Rider
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:09 - 09 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

No jokes about his ears Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:13 - 09 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Clunes handled it relatively well and politely actually. Dick move yes, but what ya gonna do?

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:11 - 09 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably thought the bloke on the bike had a fake camera or really, just didn't care - social media is a funny thing.

Anyway - it was a dick move, nothing more and really does label him as no better than all the rest of the media set or all of the other BMW drivers out there Smile

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:21 - 09 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's had that 6 series for years. Think he talked about it when he was on top gear and that was best part of 10 years ago.

secretagentmo...
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 11:30 - 09 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
He's had that 6 series for years. Think he talked about it when he was on top gear and that was best part of 10 years ago.

What you mean when he has a license to drive it?

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/372330/Martin-Clunes-slows-down-after-speeding-ban

Which cost him a fair amount of money too!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2269963/Martin-Clunes-blasts-rude-Churchill-dropping-car-insurance-adverts-received-driving-ban.html

Which to my mind demonstrates the man's stupidity, he cannot understand why an insurance company dropped him from their car insurance adverts after he was banned for speeding?

pompousporcup...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:41 - 09 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

this used to happen at the Tesco i frequented. They have dedicated m'cycle parking close to the doors which people park in despite there being signs and hatched marks etc etc

Last time is happened i put my bike directly in front of the car. Disc lock on. The fudgepacker had to wait until i had finished getting my lunch and got shitty at me for parking there. Didnt seem to grasp what motorcycle parking was.. twat

best one yet, in a sort of protest, is to park in a regular bay close to the doors but park forward enough as to make people think they've found a space... only for it to be filled Laughing

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:47 - 09 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

sharpe2002 wrote:

best one yet, in a sort of protest, is to park in a regular bay close to the doors but park forward enough as to make people think they've found a space... only for it to be filled Laughing

it's a great way to get your bike knocked over

pompousporcup...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:50 - 09 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh. I ride a ratted gpz. It getting knocked over wouldn't be the end of the world. It would be hurt the car driver more to know that there are cameras on it for when insurance needs to get involved
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 49 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2