Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

pressing charges against police for assault?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

dodsi
Dirty Carny

PostPosted: 14:30 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrippleTron wrote:
im not preaching Freemason bullshit

Freemasons: -

https://i2.walesonline.co.uk/incoming/article10859909.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/DHP_MAI_080216masons001JPG.jpg

Free man of the land: -

https://www.calgaryherald.com/news/cms/binary/8970058.jpg?size=640x420

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5cuzj7i1Whs/maxresdefault.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 14:52 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

That back is just getting worse. Vtr now?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Quote Me Happy

PostPosted: 15:54 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Police are utter wankers

Make sure you never call them then. If you have your bike nicked, your head kicked in or your house burgled, sort it out yourself because you wouldn't want an utter wanker coming to your aid.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:06 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

the last time I was stopped by the filth i was told I'd committed every offence from littering with intent to rape with a out of date carton of milk. After a brief discussion where I didn't admit to anything, agreed that yes my licence and the bike are registered to a different address to my insurance but I'm fucked if I'm paying £30 to change the details on £65 of annual insurance when it's not insured for theft anyway, I was on my merry way with yet another story how I managed to take the piss out of a copper without him realising.

(This one actually though I was a real reverend and was going on about how I'd end up meeting my boss a bit early if I carried on riding like that....)

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 17:57 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe wrote:

Make sure you never call them then. If you have your bike nicked, your head kicked in or your house burgled, sort it out yourself because you wouldn't want an utter wanker coming to your aid.

Wouldn't matter because if they werre utter wankers, they wouldn't actually attempt to do anything about it and just give you a crime reference number over the phone...

Oh. Wait.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:21 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got away with lots of things where they could have caused me a load of hassle if they wanted to.

No matter how much hassle you cause pc plod, if he wants to then he can cause you many many many times more hassle.

Play your cards right and a search of your car or house can either be completely avoided or if the search can be done much less thoroughly than it would be if you've been giving them a load of shit.

It doesn't matter if they're being an utter wanker that obviously trying to get a rise out of you, all you've got to do is not play into their hands. If you've been arrested and are on the way to the police station, let them do their shouty threatening bollocks. All you've got to do is not say anything. Literally nothing. Don't be condescending and looking out the window ignoring them, just pay pay attention to them and don't say anything.

tl;dr pick your moments for when to push your luck.

Pete.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:40 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've met far more decent and reasonable coppers than I have tosser ones. That must mean that either the tossers have been especially nice just because they met me or the reasonable ones have turned into tossers just because they met you people who think they are all wankers.

Which do you think is more likely?

132.9mph off and walked away. Gear is good, gear is good, gear is very very good Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:41 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^
What he said. One occasion that springs to mind was me doing 90 in outside lane of M4 in my Golf GTi, blatantly
talking on the phone and no seatbelt on (I'm still a bit of a sod for that. although most modern cars bong relentlessly
at you to put the fucker on). Jam sandwich Lexus appeared from behind a bridge then followed me for miles
as the hard shoulder was coned off, as I passed the last cone the blue lights came on. I knew I was in his sights.

Cop had me bang to rights on the lot, was on film and everything, didn't argue, sat in his car and watched my
car on the telly for a bit, cap in hand, sorry guv on way to a funeral (absolutely true, Mrs Grrs Grandad had
recently died), just making contact to tell them we are running behind time because the M25 was bad, hence the
slightly high velocity, I know I shouldn't have phoned but my OH is very upset etc etc. Sent on way in under
5mins with a £30 fixed penalty for the seatbelt, he was following me for longer than the stop actually took. It
was pre awareness course days so he owed me a few points for the speeding and another fixed penalty for
the phone as it happened before phone use was an endorsable offence.
How would that have gone if I'd been a belligerent arse? Probably 3 times as bad, at least.

Last edited by grr666 on 00:29 - 18 Feb 2017; edited 1 time in total

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:12 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

In another thread, I wrote:
I've no respect for the police, but I'm not that stupid.

The police are just the government's boot boys - a gang. With more members than your gang has. It's not hard to pass the attitude test, so unless you're prepared to escalate things and take it all the way, wind your neck in.
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:18 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

The video needs posting.

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 20:27 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
The video needs posting.

Could another phonesurgeon. ..

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:28 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
pics?

grr666 wrote:
Yeah, she's just a bitch. I'd fucking hate her to nick me.

We still require pics

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:36 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe wrote:
M.C wrote:
Police are utter wankers

They don't bother coming out for burglaries, if your bike turns up they'll charge you to get it back, and if you do get your head kicked in you'll get a chance to look through a nice glossy book of mugshots... 'Total Policing'

I love how peoples examples of good policing's being let off stuff Smile

Quote Me Happy

PostPosted: 20:54 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume you're in Met-land?

They will always attend for a burglary, within one hour with a forensic examiner also attending usually within a few hours.

Who gets charged for a recovered bike is set by the law, not the police.

And if you do get your head kicked in, what's wrong with having a look at mug shots as part of the investigation exactly?

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:25 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had a pretty bad house fire back in November, our insurance have put us up in a flat close to where we own. Close enough that the interwebs come from the same green box on the street.

I have a friend who works for BT, so to save us some hassle he offered to swap a few cables over so the interspiders from the place we own are diverted to the place we're in now. Clever things those webz.

BT vans have trackers so he couldn't stop on an unofficial job during the day, so I picked him and his tools up and we headed back to the green box after hours. We were in casual clothes and at the box for a good 30 mins trying to trace the wires. Somebody obviously got suspicious that we were up to no good and called the popo

Long story short, they turned up, asked a few questions, we passed the attitude test and were on our way. My friend didn't have his BT I.D. on him, or a driving licence, and I wasn't once asked my name.

In fact, I've been a prat for a lot of my life, I've had many run ins with the police, and I've never had a conviction for anything.

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 21:29 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe wrote:
They will always attend for a burglary, within one hour with a forensic examiner also attending usually within a few hours.

Recently had an attempted burglary and they detained the person within 20 minutes, viewed the CCTV 5 minutes later and arrested the perp.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:44 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thames Valley plod came out when I found one morning that someone had tried to break into my house and had broken into my garage.

They made no secret of the fact they were unlikely to get the opportunity to arrest the person responsible which I already knew but they still got the finger print person out who did their thing. The first place they tried to get prints from turned out the person had been wearing gloves but finger print person still did everywhere else that prints might be because people do make mistakes, they were wearing gloves when they left that glove print but that doesn't mean they were wearing gloves the whole time.

It didn't go anywhere but at least they tried. That or they're well practised of giving the impression that they're trying to help when really they're much more interested in getting back to parking on double yellow lines outside donut shops. Drooling

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 21:51 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Re: pressing charges against police for assault? Reply with quote

CrippleTron wrote:
in car.. chilling but then... get pulled over.. got out hobbling and clearly retarded...

But you said...

CrippleTron wrote:
i would but im currently incapacitated and i wouldn't last 5 minutes in a car to kings would have to be via ambulance in a bed

So what the deuce is going on here?

andym
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:59 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Re: pressing charges against police for assault? Reply with quote

sickpup wrote:
CrippleTron wrote:
in car.. chilling but then... get pulled over.. got out hobbling and clearly retarded...

But you said...

CrippleTron wrote:
i would but im currently incapacitated and i wouldn't last 5 minutes in a car to kings would have to be via ambulance in a bed

Is this the camera crew that were following the police that nights footage?

https://youtu.be/71DIT6hYXYo?t=30

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:07 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's currently incapacitated as a result of the utter wanker cop who tried to fight him for no reason and then when pol wouldn't fite, dragged him to the cop car.

The vicious utter wanker probably bum raped him whilst waiting for the backup to arrive who then took it in turns to stick their big black truncheons in pols fragile bum hole. Shocked

6r4h4m
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 22:50 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Play your cards right and a search of your rectum can be completely avoided

ftfy Thumbs Up

A chap I know did not play his cards so well when stopped driving around town in the wee small hours and was asked why he had wooden swords and other weapons of wondrous beating in the boot of his car.

Should have been an easy one to explain away, with a bit of humility. But a bit too much lip landed him in a cell with all his clothes forcibly pulled off him, and an intimate encounter with a latex glove Middle Finger Laughing

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:28 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe wrote:
I assume you're in Met-land?

Who gets charged for a recovered bike is set by the law, not the police.

And if you do get your head kicked in, what's wrong with having a look at mug shots as part of the investigation exactly?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jul/28/burglary-victims-may-not-visit-police-budget-cuts

Actually I don't believe the law says that, it's just something they've being doing for so long everybody assumes it's normal (to charge the victim of crime).

As part of the investigation? That is the investigation. Anyway my issue with police isn't the half-arsed way they go about doing their job, it's the times I've been stopped and accused of doing something, that the phone I had on me or bicycle I was riding was stolen. Getting arrested and having police make up statements, you know that kinda shit.

Still... when I'm stopped I'm polite to them, for my benefit not theirs.

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:33 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.kappit.com/img/pics/201508_2257_gcgfg_sm.jpg

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 01:24 - 18 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

6r4h4m wrote:
in a cell with all his clothes forcibly pulled off him, and an intimate encounter with a latex glove Middle Finger Laughing

For PC Latex Glove, it's a bit of a lucky dip. From time to time you see things about someone being arrested who knew they were on their way to prison. Then it turns out they've got several phones, a few sim cards, some charges and a whole lot of drugs concealed in the depths of their rectum.

I really hope the police keep a high scores list to keep track of who's had the most successful finds. What you find in each bum hole is scored with 3 points for each phone, 2 points for each ounce of drugs, 5 points for each 3 pin charger, 1 point for each spare phone battery and 1 point for every ten sim cards. Whoever gets the highest score each month is the bum hole fingerer of the month and some prizes which is most likely to be some hand sanitizer, some disinfectant and some mind bleach for good measure.

If they don't do that already then they should start immediately because each police force needs to know who is the best at searching and emptying peoples bottoms. They are a public service, blah blah blah, we want to know their performance figures.

Do they get trained in how to find things hidden in a rectum? They need to know how deep they should go, how many fingers to use, what to do if they person has explosive diarrhea whilst whilst their finger is acting as cork, and I expect there's many other factors.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 10:54 - 18 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
5 points for each 3 pin charger,

Each? You would have thought the inserting of just the one would be enough to put you off putting another up there.

Last edited by Nobby the Bastard on 14:21 - 18 Feb 2017; edited 1 time in total
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 62 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5