Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Europe or Vietnam?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Touring & Exploration
View previous topic : View next topic  

wuuaf
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 20:02 - 16 Feb 2017    Post subject: Europe or Vietnam? Reply with quote

Looking for some advice re. my next holiday. Recently split with my now ex girlfriend, and have a week or twos holiday available in late March / April, so looking to get away.

Now I've decided I want to go away on my bike again, I went to France / Italy / Switzerland last year on the bike with the ex, did all of that in 7 days, but it was too much riding really & I didn't enjoy the riding greatly, as the 47hp I have at my disposal was bogged down with passenger & panniers full of camping gear on motorways & the twisties in the alps.

I have 2 options:

1) Take my BMW f650GS to Europe again and enjoy a couple of weeks exploring, open to suggestions!

OR

2) Get on a plane to Vietnam, get there find a moped / small bike and explore for a couple of weeks.

What would you do in my position? I've done a lot of France in the car and on the bike and fancy something a bit more 'adventury' but I'm restricted with MAX 2 weeks off....

Relevant deets; Looking to spend a max of £1500-£2000, I'm 21 will be going alone.

Whats your thoughts BCF?

woo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:58 - 22 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

what ever you decide make sure you have at least some money for booze and and 1 or 2 self employed women who provide erotic pleasures

I am actually serious! Penny Coin

garth
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:17 - 22 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which country is it that blowjobs are illegal?

Don't go there.

If you go to Thailand or Vietnam then you will probably sleep with a ladyboy. I'm pretty sure it doesn't count as long as they don't have a bigger chap than you.

Speaking of which i had a recurring argument with my mates the other day. If you had the choice between say, Jennifer Aniston (in her prime) BUT she had a liiiiittle winky, or Hulk Hogan with a vag, which one would you choose? All my mates swear blind that they'd go for Hogan with a snatch. Now i don't like sausage any more than the next chap, but i think I'd go for old pointy nips with a cocktail sausage.

Maybe this is why i shouldn't go to Thailand.

garth
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:19 - 22 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also there's next to no fanny in the Alps.

They even put big bells on the cows to discourage any Welsh behaviour.

woo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:22 - 22 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

garth you do realise thats GAY!

now if you are gay than as you were
but if you are not gay then Embarassed

garth
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:29 - 22 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

woo wrote:
garth you do realise thats GAY!

now if you are gay than as you were
but if you are not gay then Embarassed

Is it though?

Is fucking Hulk Hogan not gay?

I mean Jennifer Aniston was bang tidy. Hogan though, even with a vag, you'd have to look at that face when you nut, but that's not gay? I think that's full blown homo.

wuuaf
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 20:14 - 22 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

so the consensus is Vietnam, but don't shag Hulk Hogan, but do shag a lady boy?

??? = Profit

Anyone ever done a trip like this on their own? Need to make the decision soon, will probably be booking flights this weekend....

TCFA
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 21:19 - 22 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're young, single and with a bit of cash for a decent holiday. Go to Vietnam.

As much as we all love touring and exploration on motorbikes here, you've got plenty of time for that. Don't go back to the alps so that you can post it on Facebook and say "I'm here but without you and my rear shock is happier". Go to Vietnam and do 21-year-old things. So to speak.

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:13 - 27 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

TCFA wrote:
you're young, single and with a bit of cash for a decent holiday. Go to Vietnam.

As much as we all love touring and exploration on motorbikes here, you've got plenty of time for that. Don't go back to the alps so that you can post it on Facebook and say "I'm here but without you and my rear shock is happier". Go to Vietnam and do 21-year-old things. So to speak.

Agreed. On the condition that you provide a fully detailed report on your shenanigans for the rest of us poor sods who are most likely manacled to a life of marital drudgery.

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:19 - 27 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Vietnam but in all honesty sod riding a bloody scooter there. Do not want.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:29 - 27 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

TCFA wrote:
Go to Vietnam and do 21-year-old things.

Ladyboys are still people. Tut Tut

Also, WTF is a 21 year old doing on a Nazi Tractor? His missus probably chucked him for FazerGuard.

All foreign travel narrows the mind, but the sweaty parts of South East Asia will make you long for an honest British sausage the fastest, so go Vietnam, and count your blessings when you get back.

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:57 - 27 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Errr both. If you are young enough, do as much as possible. If you did EU already then go to ...

Bonnie Lad
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 22:31 - 27 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vietnam is wicked, I have fond memories of ragging a little Chinese step-thru around Saigon after a few too many 30p beers some years back

Go to Vietnam Thumbs Up

wuuaf
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 11:06 - 02 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

flights are booked & i'm off on the 22nd of this Month....

Can't wait, but shitting myself for what might happen, either way it'll be an adventure!

Thanks for all the encouragement Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 28 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Touring & Exploration All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1