Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Hello from across the Pond. Micron pipes for my XT350?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Clead
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 01 Sep 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 05:50 - 01 Sep 2004    Post subject: Hello from across the Pond. Micron pipes for my XT350? Reply with quote

Hello chaps, you seem like a rowdy bunch who can help me out. There's a fellow over on your side of the Pond selling a Micron full exhaust for an XT350, which is what I ride, and I can't find any info on it over in the Americas here! Bin it? Grab it? I like Stainless Steel! There are no SS systems available over here in Canada. It's not on the Micron page anymore so I guess it's obsolete.
I have stock pipes as of now. Would this be an upgrade or just a noisemaker like the Aluminum systems I can get here?
Thanks all,
Duncan
____________________
XT350 on the other side of the Pond
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 22 years, 38 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.32 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 27.3 Kb