Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Stoke by-election

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:46 - 23 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you not be saying the same if it was Labour who had presumably fiddled the campaign funding?

If not, why not?

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:01 - 23 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ukip is a dead party walking, won't win tonight and they won't win anywhere else

Scrap it and setup a new 5* style movement

Media bias has Sweet Fa to do with it , the tories are polling at 40% while the NHS dropping to bits is on the bbc news every day, ukip is just soo fucking vague

When Nuttal came out with 'Vat off fish and chips' last week, i knew it was all over.

Ukip is too slow and too gormless to counter the opposition, Vote leave knew every trick in the book, that the remainers would throw at them and they slayed them, Ukip just gets ripped apart and hopes the underdog bs will win it for them, it won't.
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:09 - 23 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't realise you were from Stoke.

Explains a lot.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:35 - 23 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not the one saying he's going to be voting...

People have a right to know about the person standing in their constituency. When I found out the local Liabour MP was parachuted in to a safe seat, chosen by an all woman shortlist, I decided not to bother...

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:43 - 23 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if the Tories fucked up brexit and we ended up remaining, there is sweet FA Ukip could do about it

Snell who is labours candidate has had his twitter raked through from over the last 6 years and he's had to apologise to all and sundry, that's what happens, you either stick with what you've got to say, or don't say it.
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:01 - 23 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why mention it in a thread about the Stoke by-election?

Are you sure you're English? Your grasp of it isn't very good...

Trololol

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 23:02 - 23 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

To illustrate the depths of Nuttall's smallness, Breitbart (of course) gifted him a last minute propaganda article, and what does he do? Whinges and complains that it's not fair, the left are all meanies, they cheated, so they did.

What a sad plonker of a man. He knows he's messed up UKIP's best hope to win another seat, and has pre-emptively reverted back to damage control for the sake of his (nobody laugh) career. Just like a... politician. Sick

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:16 - 23 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's a clown. Plain and simple. Whether he stood for Labour, Tories, Libs or JewKIP, he's a tool.

I've experienced his buffoonery in person, and I made my mind up then that anyone considering voting for a clown like that probably shouldn't be allowed unsupervised access to the box of crayons.

Last edited by Jewlio Rides Again LLB on 23:17 - 23 Feb 2017; edited 1 time in total

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:17 - 23 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:27 - 23 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Rob Fzs wrote:
Even if the Tories fucked up brexit and we ended up remaining, there is sweet FA Ukip could do about it

Snell who is labours candidate has had his twitter raked through from over the last 6 years and he's had to apologise to all and sundry, that's what happens, you either stick with what you've got to say, or don't say it.

UKIP, having won the EU election hands down are the only thing to encourage the rest of the Europhile parties in the UK, in the right direction.

If proper Brexit doesn't happen, I seriously see UKIP being a serious party. 52% of the electorate is a decent percentage when only one party wants the same as them.

The Eu elections meant fuck all, it was a protest vote plain and simple.

I used to be like you, then Ukip kept fucking it up time and time again, they're not fit for purpose, you won't get your hard brexit either, so suck it up.

Ukip don't even have the man power to become a serious main opposition party, to do that, you need a ground roots support and money for deposits in every seat, money they don't have, at best, they could manage 10 seats, but if they can't crack Stoke tonight, whats the fucking point even debating it, Stoke voted 70% out ffs!
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Last edited by Rob Fzs on 23:28 - 23 Feb 2017; edited 1 time in total

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:28 - 23 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:29 - 23 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

The tories will hammer Labour in Copeland tonight, good.
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:33 - 23 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another point, turnout in Stoke is sounding to be 30% , this is a fucking open goal for Ukip, they deserve to die if they lose this.

How many more times do you want to flog a dead horse in the hope it will get up? it won't, change ideas and do something that works.
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:55 - 24 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jayzus, 3rd place behind the Tories. Nuttall is deservedly done and UKIP might as well shut up shop until 2020.

They're not even fun any more. The only candidate that I'd be interested in getting behind (for the trollololol) would be Raheem Kassam.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:18 - 24 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shameful.
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:19 - 24 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stoke? Huh......pause for effect, told you so.

The victory for Labour is not just because UKIP failed to win. It's because Stoke would elect one of the Pussycat Dolls if it had a red rosette ( Shocked ) and the baboon was busy.

And what about that turnout eh? 36%? 1 in 3?

Yes, Stoke is truly a barometer of the political mood of the country, they can't wait to have their say:roll:

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:36 - 24 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
All the reports I see have them as second, just ahead of the Tories.

Cheerfully corrected, Nazi News over-reported the tory vote.

The difference is within the margin of fraud: Nuttall offered them Tory Lite, and the voters essentially flipped a coin.

I'm guessing that "Labour" held it because it's not so much working class as ooh-me-back class, and the voters know what side their benefits are buttered.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 55 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3