Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

There can only be one.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic : View next topic  

Should 'Bastard' be a position that is passed on to the most deserving .... 'bastard'....
Yes
74%
 74%  [ 29 ]
No
12%
 12%  [ 5 ]
What fucking indiscretion? What happens at bbq stays at bbq.
12%
 12%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 39

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:31 - 05 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:
This thread appears to be getting derailed.

Hijacked, dear.
This is a firm attempt at a thread hi-jack, by a fully experienced thread hi-jacker.

I've got a 44 Magnum (I much prefer the almond ones, actually) and I'm not afraid to use it. See, in all the confusion I've forgotten how many bites I've taken. Now take this thread to Mumsnet, stat.

Besides, derailments are for commoners.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:34 - 05 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

*retracks back to OP*

If Tritey were alive, he would most probably be best contender for the BCF next-Bastard role.

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:40 - 05 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Besides, isn't it Pol, aka Quasimodo, the surely-by-now-humpbacked cripple, and the also-regularly-changing handle, who is the BCF "doorman" this week?

Fazer is the milf sniffer and poo-smearing Whitney Houston lookalike defender.

(I've had or two one of them arab princesses in the back of my cab, I have - arab princesses taking Priuses anonymously about town, who knew! )

In before down voted from fazertard
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:57 - 05 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:
Dave-G wrote:
hellkat, reading other posts of his he appears to be in security, doorman? bodyguard (hence a previous forum name), doormen are seldom NOT hard, they wouldn't last long otherwise.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

He's never seen a fookin' door man, he sits in porta cabins watching empty building sites

Not equipped enough to work the doors on mothercare.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:24 - 06 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being declared "The Bastard" in Nobby's case is akin to being given an MBE or Knighthood. It should be for life or if something else were to happen then another tittle could be used.

As for just passing it around, well the person can be given a tittle according to the act.

As for all this name changing stuff, you should have a name for at least a year. If it is changed then it should be for a bloody good reason and only done by a Mod.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:35 - 06 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
As for all this name changing stuff, you should have a name for at least a year. If it is changed then it should be for a bloody good reason and only done by a Mod.

I agree, it gets confusing. Also when people come back from bannings with new names. How did the bastard get his title anyway?

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:35 - 06 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
How did the bastard get his title anyway?

The chihuahua was dropped and replaced with bastard because Nobby abandoned a most fair BCF lady at the side of the road on the way to the BBQ.

She could have been beset by footpads and dragons but Nobby rode away...........

The epithets "cad" & "bounder" just wouldn't do, so she awarded him the "Order of the Bastard".

Edit: We agreed.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:04 - 06 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though I suggested it, I'm not changing my name to hellkat the bastard cos someone might swoop in and steal the "hellkat" name from under my nose.

And that just wouldn't be right.

I've been tempted several times to change it with whatever the 30-day name-changing protocol is, but ... it would be easier/less risk to just indulge in sockpuppetry.

andym
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:58 - 06 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracey Suntan-King wrote:
M.C wrote:
How did the bastard get his title anyway?

The chihuahua was dropped and replaced with bastard because Nobby abandoned a most fair BCF lady at the side of the road on the way to the BBQ.

She could have been beset by footpads and dragons but Nobby rode away...........

The epithets "cad" & "bounder" just wouldn't do, so she awarded him the "Order of the Bastard".

Edit: We agreed.

I didn't know that.... I can't believe I've shook his hand ye gads he should have been titled Nobby the Jivebunny/bodyguard/can't be bothered naming anymore (Fair play and kudos to Suntan Sid for getting the list).....

Nobby, you really are a bastard, you don't deserve to lose that title

Loui5D
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 12:41 - 07 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should call myself the special tent bastard in support of Nobby.

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:07 - 07 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loui5D wrote:
I should call myself the special tent bastard in support of Nobby.

I think Loose Louie suits you better having seen the state of your guy ropes Shocked Very Happy
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 51 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3