Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Things to do in prison

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:37 - 13 Mar 2017    Post subject: Things to do in prison Reply with quote

What things would you do if you were locked up in prison for a stretch to better yourself.

Things that only require time and dedication.

Books, pencils, paper etc are likely to be difficult to get (or keep), so for the sake of this exercise we need only things inside your body and mind.

Skills, training, body/mind improvements etc.

Copious masturbation is a given, so lets avoid that one Wink

So, I have two to start us off.

- Lucid dreaming:
This is my "If I end up in prison, I will master this" thing.
It works best with some form of paper to note down what happened so you improve the link between waking conscious and dream conscious, but in theory you could just say it out aloud. Discuss it with your cellmate if you could get them on board to try it.

- Foreskin restoration:
Just time and commitment... and hands. I have another thread on this, but I am surprised it is not better known about. The benefits for sensitivity are really impressive Thumbs Up

What else?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 07:39 - 13 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

De jure: convert to Judaism for the better food.

De facto: convert to islam for the better safety.

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:07 - 13 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
De jure: convert to Judaism for the better food.

De facto: convert to islam for the better safety.

Laughing

Good knowledge of the Torah gets your citizenship to Israel if you really want to shoot some Muslims too...

fatjames
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:57 - 13 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

The usual pipe dream of less weight and more fitness..

But if I really wanted to change... time to stop creating fantasy barriers.

I once thought 'If I were single.. work out etc' Then it kinda dawned on me that my OH doesn't stop me bettering myself and in fact, her support would be helpful. But I have gained weight since this thought Laughing .

Same for OP, surely you can sleep and write down your dreams without having to be in prison? Nightly shawshankings might also make it harder for you?

iooi
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:02 - 13 Mar 2017    Post subject: Re: Things to do in prison Reply with quote

Sun Wukong wrote:

Books, pencils, paper etc are likely to be difficult to get (or keep), so for the sake of this exercise we need only things inside your body and mind.
So, I have two to start us off.

- Lucid dreaming:
This is my "If I end up in prison, I will master this" thing.
It works best with some form of paper to note down what happened so you improve the link between waking conscious and dream conscious,

What else?

So you broke your 1st rule... Rolling Eyes No wonder you are in prison Laughing Laughing

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:22 - 13 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Play the Xbox all day Smile Oh right better myself, probably read, do whatever BS qualifications/courses they were offering and workout. Number one priority would be trying not to get stabbed and/or bum raped.

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:31 - 13 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Press ups, sit ups, jumping jacks - any exercise that doesn't need equipment.

Yoga - stretching and flexibility.

Mental arithmetic.

Hand drumming.
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

Saraya
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 10:56 - 13 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hand drumming.

Might get you a kicking from your cell mate though. Smile

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:12 - 13 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saraya wrote:
Quote:
Hand drumming.

Might get you a kicking from your cell mate though. Smile

That would be the worst part for me, having a cell mate and having to interact with all the other crims. Solitary confinement I could do.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:21 - 13 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

prison cell work out routine
bible study
sulk
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Poundshop Dave This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:28 - 13 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave-G wrote:
I'd get all the free stuff I could.

Just don't go picking up all the soaps in the shower room.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:36 - 13 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spent the best part of 30 years on a prison that could sink. And before you lot laugh we didn't have half the luxuries prisoners get. Laughing

What's that Monty Python sketch....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:44 - 13 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Learn a trade. Something that'll be useful on the outside. I hear PhDs in drug dealing are popular. Come to that, with the current reported state of our prisons, it'd be useful on the inside too.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Andy_Pagin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:17 - 13 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

At my time of life I'd have sod-all to gain by behaving myself, so I'd think up interesting ways to escape. Wouldn't attempt them myself, instead act as a consultancy service to other inmates, for a fee of course.

skatefreak
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:23 - 13 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah... about that...
Have always been interested in Lucid dreaming...
By chance I started remembering dreams a little more often upon waking up recently so started hand bashing them into my phone the moment I woke up.
What I have discovered is that I actually don't have very pleasant dreams most of the time. They always seem to involve fleeing mortal danger, being assaulted/mortally wounded or escaping natural disasters surrounded by a mishmash of familiar people and strangers, of which neither usually recognise me leaving me somewhat perplexed and further isolated in whatever irrational scenario I'm trying to rationally survive.

The interesting thing is, writing them down I can look back on and identify things that should be massive flags telling me this is a dream. Such as knowing a short cut to swim hundreds of meters across a lake quickly, with ease and knowing the swim back will take a lot longer (no currents or logic behind it...), or some hench fella punting down a river in torrential rain, throwing rocks at me with his wheel chair bound mother on board, or surroundings changing drastically around me and not questioning it in the slightest?
Its recognising these flags, things that could not possible be occurring in reality that should jolt you into realising its a dream but no.. I just seem to accept it 'as is'...

This morning I woke up with an awful feeling that I really just did not want to remember so got up and cracked on with my day... I have a distinct feeling last night was a rather stabby night Rolling Eyes

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:40 - 13 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

fatjames wrote:

Same for OP, surely you can sleep and write down your dreams without having to be in prison? Nightly shawshankings might also make it harder for you?

Probably right chap.

I have quite a few things on at the moment though, and an aversion to doing anything first thing in the morning.

I should really start it though... while I have access to pen and paper.

It's a lot easier to do it when you're single, actually. Laughing

Skatefreak, this scene from waking life always gets me wanting to try again...
Waking life scene - Spanish subtitles, hombres
Transcript

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 17:50 - 13 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of tai chi.

MahatmaAndhi
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 19:29 - 13 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically, re-enact the first 30 minutes of Old Boy.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:07 - 13 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get repeatedly arseraped by big tony and his best mate, bubba?

Nutz
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 23:35 - 13 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get a new wife. Wank. Usual stuff

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:14 - 14 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd Vinnie Jones the whole situation. Meaning, I'd play football with other inmates against the wardens. Wink

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:16 - 14 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get to bully again. Dance!

Play the piano.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

dydey90
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:55 - 14 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatefreak wrote:
yeah... about that...
Have always been interested in Lucid dreaming...
By chance I started remembering dreams a little more often upon waking up recently so started hand bashing them into my phone the moment I woke up.
What I have discovered is that I actually don't have very pleasant dreams most of the time. They always seem to involve fleeing mortal danger, being assaulted/mortally wounded or escaping natural disasters surrounded by a mishmash of familiar people and strangers, of which neither usually recognise me leaving me somewhat perplexed and further isolated in whatever irrational scenario I'm trying to rationally survive.

The interesting thing is, writing them down I can look back on and identify things that should be massive flags telling me this is a dream. Such as knowing a short cut to swim hundreds of meters across a lake quickly, with ease and knowing the swim back will take a lot longer (no currents or logic behind it...), or some hench fella punting down a river in torrential rain, throwing rocks at me with his wheel chair bound mother on board, or surroundings changing drastically around me and not questioning it in the slightest?
Its recognising these flags, things that could not possible be occurring in reality that should jolt you into realising its a dream but no.. I just seem to accept it 'as is'...

This morning I woke up with an awful feeling that I really just did not want to remember so got up and cracked on with my day... I have a distinct feeling last night was a rather stabby night Rolling Eyes

The hardest part of lucid dreaming is working out what the tells are. Clocks and writing are a big one, they change when you look away.
I once got quite good at lucid dreaming, but it's so much harder to conjure up a naked supermodel than something that my brain wanted to deliver. Say, a six headed Minotaur with knives for teeth.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:05 - 14 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

dydey90 wrote:
The hardest part of lucid dreaming... it's so much harder to conjure up a naked supermodel than something that my brain wanted to deliver.

I sometimes have lucid sexy dreams, but the women always get really pissed off with me when I make my move, or I get in but only last a second Shifty

Some weird issues going on there Confused
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 37 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3