Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Infinity watford to bike shed ride out

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National
View previous topic : View next topic  

infinitywatfo...
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 12:35 - 19 Mar 2017    Post subject: Infinity watford to bike shed ride out Reply with quote

It will be that time of year to wheel the beast out of the garage, or take the cover off, for the first time this year to dust the cobwebs off and start it up for a long season of riding. Or if you've been riding all through the winter it's always nice to start the summer season off with a group ride.
Saturday 25th March @6:30
We will be riding from Infinity Motorcycles Watford to The Bike shed in Shoreditch.
We will be taking a learner friendly route so all are welcome.
We will be offering free tea and coffee, there will also be a cafe over the road so you can fuel yourself up.
The bike shed also offer food.
There will be plenty of space to park bikes outside our shop and the few shops on either side that are closed on a saturday.

PS. A few people will be heading to Ace Cafe afterwords.

https://thebikeshed.cc/

Minty
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:42 - 19 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I'm not hipster enough.

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:31 - 19 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love to, but there's an REOC Autojumble that day, and I'm waxing my beard.
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

Azoth
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 13:51 - 19 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I'm busy on that day. I have to take an angle grinder to the subframe of a crappy CG, stick a couple of clip-ons on it and make it look like it was meant to do 100mph in 1959. Maybe passers-by will look at it and believe in my epic awesomeness enough to click my Youtube channel, with its fascinating series of montages about why I'm such a rebel against society and daddy's trust fund, called Why I Ride - Very Occasionally, Badly and Petrified To The Bone - Just Like Real-Life Poor People In The 1950s. So I won't be able to make it.

ThatDippyTwat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:05 - 19 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I have enough shitty tattoo's, plaid or half a haircut to come along. I also know how to ride my bike, so that'll probably put the stoppers on it as well.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 11 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1