Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Stolen bikes sold on facebook...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

notabikeranym...
Formerly known as
meef

PostPosted: 23:39 - 24 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Still hasn't enemied me yet as promised ten posts ago.

Inb4 Rufous is the angry KTM man who's going to chase me down IRL Laughing

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:39 - 24 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not all that fond of Doritos, they taste a bit synthetic and it's overpowering.

But Manomasa - Tomatillo Salsa or Chipotle and Lime. Now we're talking!

https://manomasa.co.uk/

Azoth
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 23:45 - 24 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meef wrote:
*Still hasn't enemied me yet as promised ten posts ago.

Chase you down? Seriously? You believe that I would do that? You don't have much experience dealing with people, do you? Ask a grown-up. You don't think much of me to imagine I would need to chase you to get hold of you... Nobody's threatened you, have they? Calm down Daisy.

I said I would only enemy you if you pissed me off, and so far you've done nothing of the sort. You're a source of some small amusement. So many people to impress, eh? The OP, the guy who isn't an admin, etc. Keep it up. You have a LOT to prove here.

Last edited by Azoth on 23:46 - 24 Mar 2017; edited 1 time in total

notabikeranym...
Formerly known as
meef

PostPosted: 23:45 - 24 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
I'm not all that fond of Doritos, they taste a bit synthetic and it's overpowering.

You make a fair point, but will they make a good milkshake?

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:47 - 24 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qcLrMOBYkTY/hqdefault.jpg

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:50 - 24 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Nutribullet, I could probably blend most non metallic objects with milk.

notabikeranym...
Formerly known as
meef

PostPosted: 00:00 - 25 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rufous wrote:
So many people to impress, eh? The OP, the guy who isn't an admin, etc. Keep it up. You have a LOT to prove here.

What? Laughing

So long as I don't get stabbed by a crazy man from the internet next time I pop into the Ace Cafe then I'm happy.

Quote:
I have a Nutribullet, I could probably blend most non metallic objects with milk.

Can I come over there and borrow this apparatus for use with Doritos and milk?

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:13 - 25 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

How soon can you get here? I'm off to bed at midnight or thereabouts. Actually scratch that, the bullet is pretty loud
and the wifes already in bed. The combination of a sportbike arriving in the small hours and the nutribullet grinding milky
corn paste may just get me a divorce. But tomorrows cool. Thumbs Up If you wanna ride up from London I'll happily let you
give it a whack, gonna be sunny tomorrow. Thumbs Up

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 00:16 - 25 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rufous is easily milked, but it's thin, sour fare.

notabikeranym...
Formerly known as
meef

PostPosted: 00:30 - 25 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
How soon can you get here? I'm off to bed at midnight or thereabouts. Actually scratch that, the bullet is pretty loud
and the wifes already in bed. The combination of a sportbike arriving in the small hours and the nutribullet grinding milky
corn paste may just get me a divorce. But tomorrows cool. Thumbs Up If you wanna ride up from London I'll happily let you
give it a whack, gonna be sunny tomorrow. Thumbs Up

Laughing Laughing Where abouts are you again? I might just ride up for the lulz. Going to ride out tomorrow anyway was gonna head down towards loomies.

iooi
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:55 - 25 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rufous wrote:

Oh OK, it's one of those 'bollocks' dickheads trying to make a name for himself on a forum...

Ah so you got up from the keyboard and looked in the mirror then....

As to pissed up, Mmm... Guess you glass got empty and you had to pass a mirror on the way to bargin booze...

MahatmaAndhi
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 08:05 - 25 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rufous wrote:
I almost stopped for a biker at the side of the road today, but he was OK and didn't need help. I reckon fewer than 1 in 10 would have stopped for him and asked, so I feel good about that. It wasn't about him but about me. That's what makes me different from more than 9 out of 10.

Now wait just a gosh darn minute there. You almost stopped. But you didn't stop. You are part of the 9 out of 10, regardless of your good intentions.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:19 - 25 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

True story: I almost stopped for a biker in an emergency layby today. But then I realised that he wasn't giving the International Biker Distress Signal.

https://i.imgur.com/36DVbRG.gif

Plus he was riding a cruiser, and I didn't feel that I could show the proper respectitude.

Also: what if it was stoled? And it was a trap to stealed mine!

99%-er 4 life, me.

iooi
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:43 - 26 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meef wrote:

Never happen... Rufous is the "Idea's man", bit like Wolfie Smith , not the dumb "Do as you are told" help Laughing

Azoth
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 01:38 - 27 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

iooi wrote:
Never happen... Rufous is the "Idea's man", bit like Wolfie Smith , not the dumb "Do as you are told" help Laughing

You base that on what? Your sad, pathetic life as a coward who imagines things and never gets them done? You think everyone who proposes dealing with the bike thieves is an imposter, because everyone has the same cowardliness and ineffectiveness as you? Or that you can stop people from getting ahead of you by shitposting on an internet forum whenever they get above themselves?

You base that on what? Some IT guy's support for your internet monicker, by clicking a 'karma' button.. Probably with funds or woman problems, with a shitty bargain-basement ratbike who appreciated my good-natured help with his pile of scrap when he was trying to get it to work? (Andy's ER5)

You base that on what? Some doofus kid who runs his potty mouth and runs up and down the country on his bike, wherever there are people, to anywhere but next door, to whom I gave encouragement and helpful advice when he was having trouble with his Mod 2 (Meef)?

You base that on what? Your experience of life and people, gained from TV shows. I appreciate it. I make fast judgments about people, and, personally, I think the flattery and humiliation thing which is so obviously inflicted on you in daily life and which you're desperately and unsuccessfully telling yourself you're compensating for by shitting on a well-meaning stranger (me) on this forum here, is overrated. Doesn't work with real people, but don't let that stop you trying. Go on, keep at it, you're safe behind there, and I'll give you some 'karma'.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 07:01 - 27 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pray you, how many hath you killed and eaten in these wars?

iooi
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:54 - 27 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

This so reminds me of the rain pal video.....

Rufpal, Stop the bike thieves Cool Rolling Eyes Laughing

Rufous.
I know exactly how to get things done... Get off my backside and do it Thumbs Up
If someone at works wants something doing then I get referred too. If I can't do it then I can point them in the right direction. Not simply turn round and say... Don't like it" so F off...
Got a idea that needs sorting and need help. Then you have to explain and persuade the people who can do it... Not simply give up because they are "Unbelievers"

Life is what it is all about.. You get out of it, what you give back..

To many people are ALL TAKE and give nothing back.

You may have a great idea (but it's flying on the edge of the law) If I understand what you are saying... Confused But like Borg, I'm not exactly sure what you are saying... As you won't explain what it is you are wanting to them who question you... Rolling Eyes

And it its down south, then it's a no go as I have too much to do up here in God's country, looking after our own. Karma

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:28 - 27 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

iooi wrote:
But like Borg, I'm not exactly sure what you are saying... As you won't explain what it is you are wanting to them who question you... Rolling Eyes

WE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

notabikeranym...
Formerly known as
meef

PostPosted: 22:12 - 27 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers for the Mod 2 advice Rufous, but honestly you take yourself too seriously.

Lighten up a bit, stop doing the hard nut "meet me IRL you coward" act, and everyone will stop shitting at you over the internet.

Its the internet, nobody here is going to meet you over something they said over the internet to prove they're a hard cunt, that's what trashy single mums from estates do who have arguments about Adidas trainers over Facebook.

Also I didn't ride up the country to meet whats-his-face, I rode alone on Saturday for 200 odd miles, and Sunday with 1 friend for 200 odd miles.

You're probably a fifty-something and relatively new to the internet so I can understand why you have a superiority complex and feel like you're being personally insulted every time somebody takes the piss on the internet but mate, it's not that deep.

Azoth
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 02:42 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meef wrote:
Cheers for the Mod 2 advice Rufous, but honestly you take yourself too seriously.

Lighten up a bit, stop doing the hard nut "meet me IRL you coward" act, and everyone will stop shitting at you over the internet.

Are you referring to this:

Rufous wrote:
You remind of that kid trying to make a name with his motovlogging channel here a while back. The one who rode his 125 extremely recklessly between traffic, telling everyone here they didn't have the balls to do what he did. Imagine how impressive you're coming across as, right now, with your tough guy act. You're no mystery, kid. I'm telling you, there's that PM button. I don't want to meet you, but if you really want to impress your mates, humiliate me... I'm only down the road... And I'll have chilli sauce with that kebab. Wink

?

Wow, what a gutless little moron you are. I never once asked you to meet me. I even said I don't want to meet you! It's you who made an abusive comment, saying I sound like a "salty internet-fanny", and I simply pointed out the obvious, i.e. the fact you're just another nameless nobody, a simpleton and a coward hiding behind a computer screen. That doesn't make you special, kid, but if you had any self-belief or guts, you would have proved a point and said it to my face... But go and hide yourself... I'm not on a mission to pick a fight with a random loser and a child over something said on the internet. I'm just identifying your deficiency in character. I'm sorry you find it so hard to accept this, but all I said was, you should probably tone down your language if you're not prepared to call someone xyz to their face. And that the option was there if you wanted to prove me wrong, as the PM button is right there in front of you, and I know several remote places where we could have a quiet chat.

After pointing all this out, you got the shakes, big-time, and you now appear to be blaming me for this. Actually accusing me of a tough guy act just because you're pissing yourself.... LOL. I did point out to you that your own foul language and inability to face up to what you've said would bring you nothing but shame, and here it is. Your paranoia and fear is so palpable you even mentioned worrying about being stabbed in Ace Cafe, or about KTM man chasing you down. All you're good for is clicking an emoticon to your left. Usually this one to cover up your nerves: Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing This must be the third time I've had to reassure you here. These other guys wanted to use you, and to be honest I could use a demonstrator, but I realise that's not going to happen in this situation.

Quote:
Also I didn't ride up the country to meet whats-his-face, I rode alone on Saturday for 200 odd miles, and Sunday with 1 friend for 200 odd miles.

Do you even know why he asked to meet you? Of course not.

Quote:
You're probably a fifty-something and relatively new to the internet so I can understand why you have a superiority complex and feel like you're being personally insulted every time somebody takes the piss on the internet but mate, it's not that deep.

Is that a question? No, it's another inexperienced assumption... I'm a lot younger than that, and it isn't possible to be insulted by the likes of a stupid kid like you, but neither is it wrong for me to point out that the failings of your teachers and social workers to put you in line isn't always going to be mirrored in the real world. Me, I have nothing invested in your welfare, this is the real world and you're not new enough to it to be excused.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:32 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

At 02:42 Rufous wrote:
[fite me]

The worm at the bottom of the tequila bottle has turned, I see.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:37 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rufous wrote:

Do you even know why he asked to meet you?

I genuinely wanted to do odd things with corn chips and milk. I do have an awful lot of time to kill.

Azoth
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 08:54 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, naughty kids stay awake at night. That's the best he's got... Having never made it past 5-foot tall probably froze his development in many other ways... Poor sod who got fucked over by MAG, BMF, some unspecified MCC and who knows. I thought he was better - my mistake. Bitter swine has about as much influence here as he does on MAG's choice of newsletter font.

Azoth
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 08:56 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Rufous wrote:

Do you even know why he asked to meet you?

I genuinely wanted to do odd things with corn chips and milk. I do have an awful lot of time to kill.

He might actually believe that... It was a clever move in any case.

Last edited by Azoth on 08:58 - 28 Mar 2017; edited 1 time in total

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:57 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mistake - he started the bender at two-thirty.

Actually, he could be driving a security desk all night for sub-minimum wage. That would explain a lot. Thinking
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 2 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7