Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Stolen bikes sold on facebook...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Azoth
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 09:03 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just give up Roger. You missed the boat. Take it personally or don't. Nobody listens to you in any established bike organisation. Why would I break the pattern? They obviously learned something as time passed. If you ever get MAG to change their font, send me a PM announcing this crowning glory of your life.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:10 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rufous wrote:
He might actually believe that... It was a clever move in any case.

LOL @ 'clever', you got the wrong guy there. No fella, I really did want to try and blend crisps and milk. I'd call that
a completely idiotic way to kill time but fuck it it might be a larf so why not? I will contact Meef by PM and offer him
the opportunity to pay me a visit to perform said experiment, I didn't see his reply until after the weekend or I'd
have sent him my deets. Bristols a nice place to go for a ride out, I don't even mind he referred to me as 'whats-his-face'.
Come on Meef, lets make some salty paste. Thumbs Up My bullets a 900 watter.

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:27 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rufous is starting to sound like Liversausage. Increasing outbursts of condescending craziness, and he doesn't seem to be letting go of that font criticism.
Thinking

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:32 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

He seems obsessed with projecting his own goals - to influence, organise, dominate, rule - onto others.

Everyone must be competing to steal his thunder, because he is unable to comprehend the concept that anyone might think differently.

Classic Aspergers, bordering on psychopathy.

F&FW soon?

Azoth
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 09:39 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remind me once more about how long Liversidge was in charge of MAG, and the role of Rogerborg's posts on BCF in bringing him down. Remind me as well about the offices you have held at MAG.

I appreciate that my tone has changed on this forum. But you should be realistic, given the nature of my posts here. Which is more likely? Am I planning and organising something, or have I gone insane?

Sorry, but I can't remember any of the Scottish eternal critic's criticisms of MAG apart from the font thing. There's tons more of that inconsequential horseshit under News and Rumours. Whenever they release a bulletin, he's dissecting it, the super-important wee blighter. Gives him something to do. I think he's good with stats and Wikipedia-sourced pop psychology though. They should recognise him for it, and put him in charge of something. Oh, they wouldn't? Well, neither would I. Why attack me for not showing the little man 'face' when nobody else does? Give me a break...

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:53 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's telling that he kept a lid on his rabid ravings while he was under the hilarious impression that I'd accept Modhood, as though I'd join any club that would have me.

Smacks strongly of an institutionalised mindset: public school buggery, borstal boy, the muddy end of the military. Definitely some "Thank you sir, may I have another" in that upbringing. Either under your feet, or at your throat.

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:53 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rufous wrote:
Remind me once more about how long Liversidge was in charge of MAG...

Too long in the opinion of many.
I'm not sure I see what point you're trying to make here. As far as I can tell it started with suggestions of forming a vigilante organisation, and has now moved onto a willy waving contest with, err, well no one else seems to be competing, just looking on and wondering wtf.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:58 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:
no one else seems to be competing, just looking on and wondering wtf.

You're either with Rufous or with the terrorists bike thieves.

Chap's tilting at windmills, while screaming "Cowards!" at the bemused observers.

Azoth
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 10:02 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never used that word. I simply said that organisation is important.

The reason you're wondering WTF is because you're caught on the wrong side of the track. Look through this thread and find where I asked anyone to fight. Doesn't exist. The little man made it up. Look through to find where I used the word 'vigilante' or suggested violence. Doesn't exist. These thoughts were expressed 100 percent by a random guy who suggests that all of them, and then implies they are the fruit of all his own, projected, flaws. Drunkenness, insanity, aspergers, you name it. But look at his posting history. He says that about everyone and a surprising number of peope buy it.

Another thing you won't find in this thread is my strategy. Someone just a little bit sour would love to know what it is. But I plan things a long time in advance.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:14 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Planning a secret campaign for the long term strategic defeat of the windmills.

You'll see. You'll all see.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:16 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just PM'd Meef. Thumbs Up

Azoth
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 10:21 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

You really aren't as good at psychology as you think you are. I've paid you more attention in this thread than all those bike organisations you wish you could influence ever did. You've wasted years of your life shitposting about MAG, BMF, the Shoreditch lot, and so many more. Not a good word to say about any bike organisation at all. Well, I've stood here and taken the worst you could shell out, and honestly, a gnat is more worrisome than your permanently underachieving and, frankly, boring and repetitive attempts to dismiss all reason. People need an organisation to combat bike theft, and here I am. Good luck with your online social anxiety support network, and thanks for the good karma.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 10:27 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rufous wrote:
You really aren't as good at psychology as you think you are. I've paid you more attention in this thread than all those bike organisations you wish you could influence ever did. You've wasted years of your life shitposting about MAG, BMF, the Shoreditch lot, and so many more. Not a good word to say about any bike organisation at all. Well, I've stood here and taken the worst you could shell out, and honestly, a gnat is more worrisome than your permanently underachieving and, frankly, boring and repetitive attempts to dismiss all reason. People need an organisation to combat bike theft, and here I am. Good luck with your online social anxiety support network, and thanks for the good karma.

Can I be honest for a moment? That is just a load of words. I *think* you believe you're trying to be profound or eloquent, but to be honest you come of as a Tef wannabe with a hint of Goblin King, but without the intelligence.

People are ripping the piss out of you because you appear to be using many words to say very little. Vagueness is not enigmatic, profound or poetic, it's just stupid.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:29 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rufous wrote:
People need an organisation to combat bike theft, and here I am.

Still got the Jag?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/ab/The_Equalizer.jpg

Azoth
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 10:33 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm being completely honest and transparent here. I couldn't give 2 shits about keyboard warriors 'ripping the piss'. Not once have I complained about those nobodies. They don't bother me at all. My comments concerning a bike organisation being needed to combat theft have met with a jealous reaction from bitter and sour people, and that actually encourages me. Did it ever occur to you that I owe you nothing? No explanation or information beyond what I've given. And I've given plenty.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:40 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rufous wrote:
I'm being completely honest and transparent here.

Well, taking your honesty at face value, you're being far from transparent. You're basically saying you're doing something to combat bike crime, but you can't tell us exactly what. Is the first rule of 'Bike Club' that you can't talk about Bike Club?

Rufous wrote:
My comments concerning a bike organisation being needed to combat theft have met with a jealous reaction from bitter and sour people, and that actually encourages me.

You seem to be confusing scepticism with jealousy. You see to expect people to trust you when you say you're helping combat bike crime, but then fail to answer the most basic of questions in regards to what exactly
Azoth This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Azoth
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 10:53 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two suggestions: read the whole thread, and adjust attitude, i.e. add respect. I'm not recruiting or selling or persuading here. Not being offensive but if you couldn't read between the lines and figure it out for yourself you're just going to cause me problems. Nobody's going to spell out specifics on such matters on the internet.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:05 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rufous wrote:
Two suggestions: read the whole thread, and adjust attitude, i.e. add respect. I'm not recruiting or selling or persuading here. Not being offensive but if you couldn't read between the lines and figure it out for yourself you're just going to cause me problems. Nobody's going to spell out specifics on such matters on the internet.

Respect is earned, so far, from what I've seen, you've done nothing other than allude to some super secret squirrel pirate ninja club that's sorting it out behind the scenes, and we're all supposed to be awed by your aire of mystery.

Sorry to be part of the problem, but I do a lot of work for charidy mate... although I don't like to talk about it

Loui5D
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 11:23 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can i have a Dorito milkshake as well please.

Azoth
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 11:24 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your inability to read must be deeply embarrassing to you and those around you. Couple that with a probable inability to do just one chin-up, and I can only imagine the butthurt that resulted in your 'ninja' comment. I don't take you seriously but I acknowledge the admiration in your envy. Saw you coming. Your like are ten a penny. You can't stand anyone with the balls to do what you could only dream about. Disgustingly hypocritical charity comment by the way..

Last edited by Azoth on 11:27 - 28 Mar 2017; edited 1 time in total

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 11:25 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rufous wrote:
I'm being completely honest and transparent here. I couldn't give 2 shits about keyboard warriors 'ripping the piss'. Not once have I complained about those nobodies. They don't bother me at all. My comments concerning a bike organisation being needed to combat theft have met with a jealous reaction from bitter and sour people, and that actually encourages me. Did it ever occur to you that I owe you nothing? No explanation or information beyond what I've given. And I've given plenty.

Whoa there Wordy McWorderson, There you go again, many words but saying very little.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 11:26 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rufous wrote:
Your inability to read must be deeply embarrassing to you and those around you. Couple that with a probable inability to do just one chin-up, and I can only imagine the butthurt that resulted in your 'ninja' comment. I don't take you seriously but I acknowledge the admiration in your envy. Saw you coming. Your like are ten a penny. Can't stand anyone with the balls to do what you could only dream about. Disgustingly hypocritical charity comment by the way..

you are Adam Aarons and I claim my free Rainpal.

Calm down eh.

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:29 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://media.giphy.com/media/RHiD0K65NxxLO/giphy.gif

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:33 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rufous wrote:
You can't stand anyone with the balls to do what you could only dream about.

I smell a Walt...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/74/d7/b1/74d7b171231c861be17cc9c60f51886a.jpg
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 28 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7