Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Soon to be rider - Is a garage mandatory ?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Alpineandy
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Mar 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:56 - 20 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

simoncrn wrote:
2. My parents have got a metal shed which I erected for them, the metal sides of the shed does attract damp in the colder weather but the mountain bike that are in there have not had any issues with rust.....

I've a few mate that have bigger car+ sized versions of those and two say they're great whilst another said they're just a damp trap, and ended up lining it out with plywood & insulation (now he's happy with it).
I think positioning and the base it's built on, are important when it comes to condensation...
____________________
The above comment isn't necessarily the truth and anyone that says it is, is only correct if it's the truth or they're bigger than me.


Last edited by Alpineandy on 17:43 - 21 May 2017; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

angryjonny
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:42 - 20 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

simoncrn wrote:
angryjonny wrote:

Considered one for my last garageless house, yes.

What stopped me?

1. Presence of such a thing screams "HERE BE BIKES" whereas a regular garage could have any old junk in it. Better than a bike on open display, but not much better than a regular cover.

2. Metal attracts condensation and my gut feel based on no research was that it would be constantly wet inside and the bike would rust like hell.


1. If it as secure as the manufacturer claims, significantly more better than just a regular cover

2. My parents have got a metal shed which I erected for them, the metal sides of the shed does attract damp in the colder weather but the mountain bike that are in there have not had any issues with rust.....

Then you should buy one.

I can't work out whether you've just bought a metal shed and are looking for your decision to be justified, or you work for a metal shed manufacturer/seller. Possibly neither.

A cover stops a thief from seeing what security you have on your steed. They have to tamper with it to find out - they don't like that because as a thief the clock starts ticking when your grubby fingers touch the goods. Without a cover they can size up the locks by walking past. With a cover they can't, so they will probably not risk it. Once they've decided they're having it, they're having it, regardless of whether scissors or a bolt cropper is required. In that respect, cover and metal shed serve the same purpose.

As for condensation... as I said, no personal experience just gut feel. But the fact that one of the ads you posted bangs on about how they try to counter condensation, there's smoke there isn't there.

It was mainly #1 that stopped me. I had big solid gates. I didn't want to draw attention to what was behind them.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

simoncrn
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 11 May 2017
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:41 - 21 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

angryjonny wrote:


Then you should buy one.

I can't work out whether you've just bought a metal shed and are looking for your decision to be justified, or you work for a metal shed manufacturer/seller. Possibly neither.

A cover stops a thief from seeing what security you have on your steed. They have to tamper with it to find out - they don't like that because as a thief the clock starts ticking when your grubby fingers touch the goods. Without a cover they can size up the locks by walking past. With a cover they can't, so they will probably not risk it. Once they've decided they're having it, they're having it, regardless of whether scissors or a bolt cropper is required. In that respect, cover and metal shed serve the same purpose.

As for condensation... as I said, no personal experience just gut feel. But the fact that one of the ads you posted bangs on about how they try to counter condensation, there's smoke there isn't there.

It was mainly #1 that stopped me. I had big solid gates. I didn't want to draw attention to what was behind them.


I don't work for the shed Manufacturer, I fix train's for a living.
I have not got a bike or in fact a licence yet, just thinking ahead how would I store my bike if and when I get one. The shed would fit (at a squeeze) on my drive at the back on my house next to my car. I was just looking for peoples opinions on these motorbike shed.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

angryjonny
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:47 - 22 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

simoncrn wrote:
I don't work for the shed Manufacturer, I fix train's for a living.
I have not got a bike or in fact a licence yet, just thinking ahead how would I store my bike if and when I get one. The shed would fit (at a squeeze) on my drive at the back on my house next to my car. I was just looking for peoples opinions on these motorbike shed.

Where I used to live I had a solid set of gates that I could keep bikes behind and they weren't visible from the street. Ground anchor, decent covers and the bikes were fine. My concern about a motorbike shed in the same location was that it'd be visible over the gates and would draw attention to bikes that no-one would have otherwise known were there. If I had somewhere more hidden away, I might have considered one a little more seriously.

If you get into biking you will buy a house with a garage and the problem will be solved.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

VickRides
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 26 Mar 2017
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:51 - 08 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to update my thread, today had my 2nd day of DAS training after having passed theory test with 50/50 and 70/75 points.

That said, I am horrific at driving, and I`m not sure if everyone is this bad really when they start. I`ve had zero experience in traffic , no pushbike, no car, no motorcycle in traffic, so I expected to be bad but holly shit I`m horrific.

I dropped bike twice (once yesterday in parking lot once doing u turn practice, and once waiting to turn to left on road) because of front break, I keep fucking up lanes when I go in roundabouts, especially dual ones just no... and cherry on top of the cake, I misjudged cars speed coming from the right once, I almost got clipped. Oh and in 60 limit I got 50 in 50 I go 40, I`m weirdly uncomfortable with high speed.

I`m like willing to learn and get better but seeing how sucky I am intraffic, just makes me sad and disheartened Smile) Tomorrow is MOD1 , U turns will probably fuck me over ...

FKIN SHIT Smile)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:16 - 08 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a huge amount to learn in just a few hours, so don't sweat it if you balls it up. If you can scrape a pass, great, you can learn for real at your own pace later.

Mod 1 is daft stuff, but you only have to pass it once. Deep breaths, lots of throttle, look where you want to go, smash it in.
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Alpineandy
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Mar 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:37 - 08 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

VickRides wrote:
I`m like willing to learn and get better

And you will.
Every time you go back to it you'll be a bit better.
As for dropping the bike, everyone (pretty much) has done that, although when you learn to use the rear brake at slow speed (Instead of the front brake) it's less likely... Talk to your instructor about it.
____________________
The above comment isn't necessarily the truth and anyone that says it is, is only correct if it's the truth or they're bigger than me.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion



Joined: 13 Sep 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:42 - 08 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have all dropped bikes, so don't even sweat that.

Practice practice practice. Honestly, it will come, so dont get disheartened. I know the goal is to past first time, but take the pressure off! If you pass, great, but if not, use it as a learning experience, practice more and pass the next time.

You have so much time ahead to enjoy riding, so don't rush yourself, enjoy the process learn from mistakes.

Chill, try and enjoy it and take your time and learn at your pace. So much of it is psychological, so just take any pressure off, it will come.

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
____________________
Riding: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer Occasionally Riding: 08 Suzuki SV650, Potato: 2011 Yamaha YBR Custom.
Used to ride: 2015 Yamaha MT-09 Tracer (smidsy) 09 Triumph Street Triple (P/X'd) 08 Yamaha YBR (Sold)
CBT 04/14. A: Mod 1 & 2 13/04/15
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

VickRides
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 26 Mar 2017
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:29 - 10 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys thank you for all the kind words ! REALLY appreciate them.

I`ve had MOD1 yesterday, all went well until I clipped a cone with my boot at the avoidance. Would have passed it otherwise ...

Oh well I`ll do better next time. As we were driving to the centre I felt a bit more relaxed and aware in traffic so I`m glad that`s getting a bit better now. I`ll get an extra day or two of training for MOD2 after I retake MOD1.

Thanks all !
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Johnnythefox
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 01 Dec 2016
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:23 - 10 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

as you go through the speed gate for the avoidance, look out at the furthest away blue cone it helps you easily clear the inner one, I'm sure you will nail it on the next go.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion



Joined: 13 Sep 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:57 - 11 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

VickRides wrote:
Hey guys thank you for all the kind words ! REALLY appreciate them.

I`ve had MOD1 yesterday, all went well until I clipped a cone with my boot at the avoidance. Would have passed it otherwise ...

Oh well I`ll do better next time. As we were driving to the centre I felt a bit more relaxed and aware in traffic so I`m glad that`s getting a bit better now. I`ll get an extra day or two of training for MOD2 after I retake MOD1.

Thanks all !


Unlucky Pal. Keep at it. When you pass it all, you will wonder what all the fuss as about.
____________________
Riding: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer Occasionally Riding: 08 Suzuki SV650, Potato: 2011 Yamaha YBR Custom.
Used to ride: 2015 Yamaha MT-09 Tracer (smidsy) 09 Triumph Street Triple (P/X'd) 08 Yamaha YBR (Sold)
CBT 04/14. A: Mod 1 & 2 13/04/15
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:39 - 11 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup. It's an easy test to pass, but also easy to fail on silly things like that. It's not like roads are copiously littered with tiny cones.

Smash it in next time, onwards and upwards.
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

V2
Nearly there...



Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:55 - 11 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

on the subject of 300cc 500cc 600cc conundrum here's a top tip, Any cc bike will go as slow and docile as you like, just don't open the throttle so far. The same cannot be said however when you want a bit more power but its against the stop!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Gilloiy
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 07 Jul 2017
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:02 - 08 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

only read first and last page but for the love of god don't buy a nice new bike on finance with nowhere proper to store it... you won't have it for long. Eyes see and word gets around.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

VickRides
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 26 Mar 2017
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:45 - 11 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello lovely people Very Happy

Sorry for being this radio silent for a while but it has been hectic Very Happy
I am very please to say I`ve passed my Mod 2 so I am DAS complete as of today Very Happy I`ve failed a Mod 2 attempt a month ago, but today I aced it - with 5 minors that is Smile)

Crazy crazy times , I can`t believe how confident I am now compared to when I first started though. I almost gave up on riding like 3 times at least.
I definitely plan to book another 1-2 days normal riding with an instructor before I`ll feel comfortable riding by myself as not having driven before still makes me slow and iffy at busy roundabouts,not to mention all roads here are foreign to me so that ads a layer of randomness to all of it haha.
I seem to do fine on country roads and those bigger roundabouts though and I hit the country twistiest at around 45 50 miles ish comfortably.

I`ll be moving to a new house which has a garage in the back entrance, and the gate path will be blocked by a large van over nights as neighbor parks it there, so I`m happy to now have a safe and secure place to store my bike Very Happy
Landlord from what I hear is awesome, so I might be allowed to put an anchor in the garage itself, not to mention the view from my room hits the back garden and garage.

So a question to you riders out there, do you think November-February are rideble months or is too cold/snowy/rainy ?
I was told winter is best time to buy a bike, be it new or 2nd hand as they are cheaper. ? Should I wait for March to get a bike ?

Thank you for your input and help so far, I do appreciate the time, and the words of encouragement have been super useful haha Very Happy

I`ll post updates soon,
Vick.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion



Joined: 13 Sep 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:30 - 11 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

VickRides wrote:
Hello lovely people Very Happy

Sorry for being this radio silent for a while but it has been hectic Very Happy
I am very please to say I`ve passed my Mod 2 so I am DAS complete as of today Very Happy I`ve failed a Mod 2 attempt a month ago, but today I aced it - with 5 minors that is Smile)

Crazy crazy times , I can`t believe how confident I am now compared to when I first started though. I almost gave up on riding like 3 times at least.
I definitely plan to book another 1-2 days normal riding with an instructor before I`ll feel comfortable riding by myself as not having driven before still makes me slow and iffy at busy roundabouts,not to mention all roads here are foreign to me so that ads a layer of randomness to all of it haha.
I seem to do fine on country roads and those bigger roundabouts though and I hit the country twistiest at around 45 50 miles ish comfortably.

I`ll be moving to a new house which has a garage in the back entrance, and the gate path will be blocked by a large van over nights as neighbor parks it there, so I`m happy to now have a safe and secure place to store my bike Very Happy
Landlord from what I hear is awesome, so I might be allowed to put an anchor in the garage itself, not to mention the view from my room hits the back garden and garage.

So a question to you riders out there, do you think November-February are rideble months or is too cold/snowy/rainy ?
I was told winter is best time to buy a bike, be it new or 2nd hand as they are cheaper. ? Should I wait for March to get a bike ?

Thank you for your input and help so far, I do appreciate the time, and the words of encouragement have been super useful haha Very Happy

I`ll post updates soon,
Vick.


Congratulations! Great feeling isn't it. You seem to be doing the right thing and taking your time and allowing your confidence to rise Smile Also seem to have a decent place to put your bike, so that takes some of the worry away.

Enjoy!
____________________
Riding: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer Occasionally Riding: 08 Suzuki SV650, Potato: 2011 Yamaha YBR Custom.
Used to ride: 2015 Yamaha MT-09 Tracer (smidsy) 09 Triumph Street Triple (P/X'd) 08 Yamaha YBR (Sold)
CBT 04/14. A: Mod 1 & 2 13/04/15
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Roidrage
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 18 Oct 2017
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:39 - 18 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on passing
I rode my bike everyday last winter even when icy, the main roads are gritted but be very careful of the side roads with gently braking and steering, salt on the road aint good for your bike though.
Alot of people put thier bikes away or sell around now so should be choice and can haggle a bit more since they wont have as much interested in them.

Dont be set in the bike you want, after you ride it you may wish you got another bike, get the bike you get the best deal one. I was set on zx6r as first bike but got a banged up fzr instead, I didnt mind when I dropped it couple of times but I of would with a newer bike, also got insurance 100 quid a year. zx10r was my dream bike I bought a year later but I soon wished I got something else.

Since you have gone though the trouble of getting a full license, dont bother with buying less than a 600cc, unless you are never wanting go on motorways or A roads, you rev the shit out of the at higher speeds or even overtaking on slower roads and gear changing constantly. If i could back, a used naked sv650 would be my first bike, they are fairy light, good torque to pull away at lights quietly, cheapish insurance and lots of guys use at trackdays so handling aint bad.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:52 - 18 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

VickRides wrote:
So a question to you riders out there, do you think November-February are rideble months or is too cold/snowy/rainy ?

They're fine, there's maybe 10 days a year when I don't ride because of deathroads, and that's West Coast Scotchland at altitude.


VickRides wrote:
I was told winter is best time to buy a bike, be it new or 2nd hand as they are cheaper. ? Should I wait for March to get a bike ?

There are fewer bikes for sale, so less choice, so more danger of buying a pup rather than walking away. Certainly keep an eye open, but don't feel that you have to buy any of what's on offer.
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

VickRides
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 26 Mar 2017
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:03 - 20 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys !
Thank you guys firstly for all your replies and guidance !

Basically I am at a point now where I am preparing to move in my new house. I have found an ideal place that has parking space inside the yard . Not only that but my kitchen extends to a outdoor barbeque area thing, surrounded by a thick wooden fence, locked from inside, that is under my room window.

So basically I`ll be storing my bike inside my yard, inside a wooden fence locked by the inside , underneath my window, so I feel pretty good for the future with this regard ! No roof but otherwise almost like a garage Smile)

I`m at a point of buying security locks, so far I have decided to go for a ABUS 8077 alarm disk lock, and a Abus Granit 58 Lock-Chain for starters.

Do you think there are better alternatives in the same price range?

Also , a gps tracker costs 350 for unit and service + 99 pound a year , and the insurance offers do not seem to go up or down weather I have one or not. Still around 650-800 quid which is INSANE to me. Should I get a gps tracker ? I live down south, biggest "bad boys" place around me is Crawley , but unsure if it`s as bad as London with theft.

As for the bike , I have received a good offer from a dealership for a brand new spanking Duke 390 2017 for 3700 quid, it would end up costing me 60 quid a month , but would pay it fairly quickly. After two years I`d probably sell it and get bigger. Or keep it and get another haha Smile) I`m not 100% sure , I`ll go friday and hop on one to see how it feels, but I know I don`t want a heavy gladuis or sv650 Smile)) Either this duke or an mt07 2nd ... as currently I can`t afford a husqvarma supermoto Smile)

Thoughts are incredibly well appreciated, especially on what to focus on next regarding security chains and such.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

VickRides
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 26 Mar 2017
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:29 - 20 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since no one replied yet , I`ll bump up my previous questions to an additional one Smile

I saw that DataTrack.co.uk offer a tracker that can also text up to three numbers if you go down/crash ? Is this true ?Does it have a gyro or how does it know I haven`t just stopped in the middle of the road or whatever?

Also does it like say where, or just OH hello, your mate has gone into a ditch, so fingers crossed buddy ! Smile)

If it does work well I assume it`s worth having one as I`m a beginner, I`m shit at driving anyway and I sorta want to learn at my own pace, so having that thing sorta takes pressure of being alone a bit .

Thoughts?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Hawkeye1250FA
World Chat Champion



Joined: 14 Oct 2016
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:38 - 20 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

VickRides wrote:
Since no one replied yet , I`ll bump up my previous questions to an additional one Smile

I saw that DataTrack.co.uk offer a tracker that can also text up to three numbers if you go down/crash ? Is this true ?Does it have a gyro or how does it know I haven`t just stopped in the middle of the road or whatever?

Also does it like say where, or just OH hello, your mate has gone into a ditch, so fingers crossed buddy ! Smile)

If it does work well I assume it`s worth having one as I`m a beginner, I`m shit at driving anyway and I sorta want to learn at my own pace, so having that thing sorta takes pressure of being alone a bit .

Thoughts?


I use the eatsleepride app on my phone, does the same thing. Calls someone / emails someone / texts someone if it detects a crash or fall - and sends them my location. Much cheaper.
____________________
1993 RF400R - 2002 Bandit 1200 - 2012 1250 FA
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

VickRides
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 26 Mar 2017
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:16 - 16 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you hawkeye for the info. In the end I went with BikeTrac for insurance and peace of mind reasons Very Happy It`s tranferable to my future bikes so hooray.

Furthermore I would love some advice on the following, albeit the question will sound moronic to some. Please bare with me.

Because I`m a beginner rider, with not much experience and foreign to the UK, where should I ride in the first weeks of being by myself on the road? Should I go on B roads or country roads to avoid traffic maybe and ease myself into more congested areas? Or should I ride around town ?

I`m guessing early weekend mornings it would be least traffic. Maybe during the week after work around 7-8 go ride in some lit car parks for practice at slow speed stuff ?

I`m fully away that this questions are a bit silly, but if I were at home in my country of birth I`d know where to go and such but everythings new here Smile)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

adengtg
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 02 Sep 2017
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:20 - 16 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are lots of options. think of getting a hard cover which is just a plastic shell or motorcycle shed. Its a small shed where you can safely store your bike and doesn't take up much space.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

eifion
Nova Slayer



Joined: 13 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:11 - 17 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

VickRides wrote:
where should I ride in the first weeks of being by myself on the road? Should I go on B roads or country roads to avoid traffic maybe and ease myself into more congested areas? Or should I ride around town ?


It depends, what are you used to? Country roads have less traffic, but have hazards of their own. Cow shit is just as slippery as diesel, a spooked horse is 400+ Kg of flailing muscle and hooves coming at you, hedges are tall impairing visibility, and the thought of going round a bend too fast, running wide and having a tractor with them great big spikes for lifting big bales coming the other way

Assuming you're picking the bike up from the dealer, just get it home in one piece first. You'll start to get a feel for it, and get that first sense of achievement. Then go out and fill it with petrol and get home. Another trip done. Then make up excuses to go out, to places you're familiar with. Pop to see a mate, go out to grab a pint of milk etc. Giving yourself these little excuses to go out means in your mind your not "practising riding the scary expensive death machine" you're just "picking up some milk" which might take the pressure off psychologically?
____________________
SR125 -> 6 year gap -> SV650 -> Deauville -> NC750X -> Vstrom 650
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:54 - 17 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rural roads, you'll die once.

Urban roads, you'll get crippled twice.
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: discovery (www) - Page Generation Time: 1.40 Sec - Server Load: 1.31 - MySQL Queries: 17 - CDN Objects: 45 - Page Size: 149.07 Kb