Odd turn of events

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:40 - 04 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
So anyway, if LatinNameForSpiderguy is a bit on the weird side, who are we to criticise, really. I feel a bit mean now, cos he is obviously a bit of a square peg.

So in relation to his original point, I think the people telling him this shite are pretty much wankers anyway, if they think an autie goth is anyone's idea of a one percenter. But I suppose we all guessed that anyway.

Moving swiftly away from the original subject (cos essentially its pretty tedious), I think really even if our natural predilection as BCFers is to bully weird noobs, there comes a point when we have to look at ouorselves and go "Really? When I was a discordant melt, people accepted me..." (eventually). He's hardly off the Richter scale of BCF Eccentricity, is he now.

This forum is full of weirdos, attention junkies and self-grandifying autocrats-manque. What's the algorithm for defining when to stop bullying a candidate and let them get on with being just plain weird, like the rest of us?

This. ^

Can you imagine how boring it would be outdoors if everyone dressed in a state-sanctioned proletarian onsie? Vive la fucking variety, worn legit or by insecure poseuers looking for approbation from the mob of dribbling cretins that pass for an adult population. The ability to hold a half-interesting conversation is a bonus to The Look.

Jayy
Mr. Ponzi

PostPosted: 13:45 - 04 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I don't really get involved in BCF too much, I just post the odd things here and there...

If you decide to reveal information about yourself, in any way shape or form on the internet in general, especially somewhere that is about conversation / replies, you better expect everything from the very best to the very worst.

If you don't expect that and aren't prepared for it, then click the X button and move on with your life. I don't understand people who think that they are being bullied online Laughing Just fucking leave and don't come back, nobody has to read anything online unless you choose to.

I've never really trolled anyone, I like to try and write online only what I would say in person / act in person.

Each to their own.

Westbeef
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 15:51 - 05 Apr 2017    Post subject: Re: Odd turn of events Reply with quote

Mawsley wrote:
Ste wrote:

pics or gtfo

https://i.imgur.com/njQUSek.jpg

Well this is a familiar sight Laughing Thumbs Up

DrDonnyBrago
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:31 - 06 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
wearing an 'Official Harley Davidson' bandana at a jaunty angle...

Too far mate, too far.

Mawsley
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 23:56 - 06 Apr 2017    Post subject: Re: Odd turn of events Reply with quote

Westbeef wrote:
Mawsley wrote:

Well this is a familiar sight Laughing Thumbs Up

You're late to the party - he hasn't started with the pictures of his Dad(/Mum) yet or his constantly changing tales of bollocks...but I'm sure we'll get there soon.

Kentol750
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:58 - 07 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never really seen the point in joining 50 other people to go 'somewhere'. That's what you do if you hire a bus.

Poecilotheria
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 10:27 - 08 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry been too busy to reply, long week opening a new store in kettering but back now.

Hey WB Very Happy

I am going to make this simple.
1) why do you dress how you do? comfort. You have found how you feel its comfy to dress, as do I no difference.
2) Purposeful trolling images is invasion of privacy
3) Don't want attention, just to talk.
4) Yes I am weird never hid that
5) I also attract weirdo's of varied variety like a magnet
6) I fail to see my own behaviour, no social skills

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 12:54 - 08 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do all the extra buckles actually help with comfort?
What about the "hellish" scene on the t-shirt of a plain one?

The majority (though not all certainly) do dress in a specific style for more than just comfort.

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:35 - 08 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Poecilotheria"]
2) Purposeful trolling images is invasion of privacy
Quote:

Posting images on the internet where someone can find them and access them because they are not locked down is asking for them to be trolled eventually.

Zero mileage in getting wound up / frustrated about it.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:32 - 08 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I ever use the word "comfy" I grant my full permission for anyone to hunt me down and kill me.

With wooden stakes, probably, because the being who says "comfy" will not really be the hellkat you know and love.

Shocked

Poecilotheria
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 14:47 - 08 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
Do all the extra buckles actually help with comfort?
What about the "hellish" scene on the t-shirt of a plain one?

The majority (though not all certainly) do dress in a specific style for more than just comfort.

Far more complicated but yes they both do help with comfort. Reminds me who and where I am, that would make no sense to people but it does help comfort.

Though in all fairness I am not wearing buckles at the moment, because I am working and don't want to mess my trousers up.

Post pictures of me all you want, its just always the same with trolls they appear places to only troll. It is funny though you may recognise me with makeup from pictures but without it, do not know who I am. I know a few members here personally (without makeup) never said a thing to me, to my face nice as pie.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:34 - 08 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, which species of Poecilo-wossname are you? Cos Wikipedia tells me there are at least 14.

I bet its P. metallica, innit Wink Thumbs Up
I'm not a fan of spiders generally, but that's rather a nice blue.

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 15:34 - 08 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I presumed you were talking physical comfort.

I think psychological comfort can be used to justify pretty much anything - and indeed likely plays a good bit of a role in why most people choose a specific style of clothes.

Which kinda opens up the question you seem to be answering again Smile.

Quote:
I know a few members here personally (without makeup) never said a thing to me, to my face nice as pie.

Did you ask them a similar question/respond in a similar manner?

Baggyman
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 16:16 - 08 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poecilotheria wrote:
Reminds me who and where I am, that would make no sense to people but it does help comfort.

You are 100% correct.....

That makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Is that "comfort" a verb or a noun?

This is not a troll. I genuinely have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:44 - 08 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he means something along the lines of that weird sense of security that people get from "cutting".

I used to know a guy who got "comfort" from being tied into submission whilst cross-dressed. Then you could stand there, drink a glass of wine and chat to him, while he was strapped there with his chin held in position but absolutely "comfortable" in his own self. He said it brought him a huge sense of relief.

It takes all types.

Baggyman
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 17:55 - 08 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
I think he means something along the lines of that weird sense of security that people get from "cutting".

I used to know a guy who got "comfort" from being tied into submission whilst cross-dressed. Then you could stand there, drink a glass of wine and chat to him, while he was strapped there with his chin held in position but absolutely "comfortable" in his own self. He said it brought him a huge sense of relief.

It takes all types.

Neutral Nope...still don't get it and now even more confused by your anecdote. I thought I got it but then I saw you had not put any quotation marks around "relief".

Must be a car wash thing

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:22 - 08 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing that type of "relief" wasn't permitted Laughing
He said he just felt relieved to be out of a suit and tie, and to relinquish the control of his actions to someone else.

Poecilotheria
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 20:07 - 08 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
So, which species of Poecilo-wossname are you? Cos Wikipedia tells me there are at least 14.

I bet its P. metallica, innit Wink Thumbs Up
I'm not a fan of spiders generally, but that's rather a nice blue.

I love all tarantula's as you know, I love poecilotheria the most. I have a metallica breeding pair X3 but this year dealing in the rarest black variation of the metallica (lowland). The warning stripes are pretty on poeci species, 14 is about right but most sp have high and lowland forms and there are new species turning up all the time. Personally the metallica is over rated // priced c.cyaneopubescens, l.violaceopes are just as beautiful. Poeci - I love regalis.

clothing- anchors to keep my mind here and not wherever else, MPD its easy to forget who and where you are. It is whats known as grounding. Other case may result in many variations, I.e aggression and rage which never ends well.

I dont injure as much as I used to but thats another story to clothing. I know people like that HK, even by my standards that is a little weird and its not easy to be classified weird by me lol.

Back to my OP... Its odd I am sure one of the MC I ride with are actually 1%ers. Would not have thought it from that group of any of them but talking race on ride outs with linking to other MC groups that are well full of variety and racist remarks. I did wonder after 3 months why I had not seen anyone at the club not english and white, made sense after the fact.

Poecilotheria
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 20:15 - 08 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

While taking a leak had a thought...

Maybe they think im racist or a HA as they asked many times and trying to assure me rather than being racist lol who knows. BTW not racist or HA to make it clear but possibly the idea they have of me, but tbh could be either way.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:42 - 08 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poecilotheria wrote:
Maybe they think im racist or a HA

No.

Nobody thinks that.

Because nobody really cares about you.

Nobody cares about you because you don't cut yourself enough.

You need to cut and cut and cut until people care, and then cut some more.

Poecilotheria wrote:
tarantula's

Tarantula is what?

Mawsley
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 22:45 - 08 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poecilotheria wrote:

Post pictures of me all you want, its just always the same with trolls they appear places to only troll. It is funny though you may recognise me with makeup from pictures but without it, do not know who I am. I know a few members here personally (without makeup) never said a thing to me, to my face nice as pie.

Yep, without your eyeliner you're a dead-ringer for Adam Aaarons.

Laughing

Baggyman
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 08:50 - 09 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Laughing that type of "relief" wasn't permitted Laughing
He said he just felt relieved to be out of a suit and tie, and to relinquish the control of his actions to someone else.

Oooh. So he dressed up as a lady. You tied him up and stood around drinking wine and he got a thrill/peace of mind/happiness/whatever out of that in some sort of Zen non-ejaculatory way.

Good though that there was no third person involved because that would have made it a bit kinky.

Shocked

Much more interesting than the OP's narcissism though. Smile . High Court Judge or Member of Parliament?

Changing the subject completely, are you going to the BBQ? I may need a nappy changing?

Wink Wink

Aceslock
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 09:54 - 10 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Some very 'cutting' remarks right there.........
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

dodsi
Dirty Carny

PostPosted: 12:58 - 10 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aceslock wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

Some very 'cutting' remarks right there.........

cut it out lads...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

CBFcarl
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 14:28 - 10 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your trolling is all in vein.

\GetsCoat
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 11 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5