Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Biggest tool in the box, saying hello :")

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Kawsaki zx10R or Aprilia Tuono?
Kawasaki zx10r
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Aprilia Tuono
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Get a life you idiot (please no)
66%
 66%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 18

mcprocrastina... This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:40 - 31 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's some long winded shite right there.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mcprocrastina...
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 09:46 - 31 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

its long winded Scottish shite, so that must count for somthing, right?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:49 - 31 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

McTritey?

Or am I becoming obsessed?

rpsmith79
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:54 - 31 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tef's long lost Scottish cousin

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:54 - 31 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste for mod.

Ban all vloggers.

Gas the Scotch.

mcprocrastina...
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 10:02 - 31 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gas the Scotch...No you canny do that lols - Jeeper not 1 hi, sob.l
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 10:21 - 31 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Using Dealer Finance & Told Cash is King? Don't be Fooled | Insider Tips, You'll be Truly Amazed" 19 minutes

"Finance vs Cash, Not what You Think! | Buying a Motorcycle? | Insider Tips Tune In To Find Out." almost 29 minutes

"What Bike? | MV Agusta F3, F4, Aprilia Tuono, RSV4, Ducati | Full Detailed Discussion" 53 minutes

Shocked

Sleeping

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:30 - 31 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
"Using Dealer Finance & Told Cash is King? Don't be Fooled | Insider Tips, You'll be Truly Amazed" 19 minutes

"Finance vs Cash, Not what You Think! | Buying a Motorcycle? | Insider Tips Tune In To Find Out." almost 29 minutes

"What Bike? | MV Agusta F3, F4, Aprilia Tuono, RSV4, Ducati | Full Detailed Discussion" 53 minutes

Shocked

Sleeping

Ste for mod.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mcprocrastina...
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 10:30 - 31 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

what about the VR360 capture vids, the tuono walkaround and kawasaki zx10 walkaround (the two bikes I can;t decide between) + my long term cbr1000rr review :") those other vids are to help others, 15 years previous motortrade, if I can help others, then win.....

But yes your probably right, boring - lols ahwell 7/0 right now.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:39 - 31 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcprocrastinator wrote:
7/0.

Is that 7 forums, 0 positive replies?

mcprocrastina...
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 10:49 - 31 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol nope 7 negatives above, at least I think it was 7 negatives. Shiver me timbers I don't rem it ever being this hard to engage with people, I am many things but I'm not a spammer, however in hindsight I can see the logic.

Community engagement perhaps would have been a better approach than just dumping an almighty shit fest of problems in one go. Well you live and learn, and I don't think it takes to much of a response to get the general gist of feelings.

But it is kinda disappointing, I mean its a genuine issue I have. You know what I've had like near 20 bikes over last 15 years, all because I was never into bikes, and my enthusiasm and complete lack of bike knowledge and uneducated ideas around what i should get for my skill level made me numerous a mistake. And for once, this latest rendition (had a 7 year hiatus when I came to NZ, went back to Uni so could not afford a bike :"() was because the bike I got, which was amazing had issue so had to go back to dealer.

So hear I am, building a channel about my stupidity, sharing my knowledge from my experience both industry and personal to be part of a normally great community. I guess perhaps i'm true to the titles description a complete tool out of his depth with motorcycle enthusiasts not open to my story.

It could be worse I guess, I could have no bike!

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 10:55 - 31 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcprocrastinator wrote:
what about the VR360 capture vids, the tuono walkaround and kawasaki zx10 walkaround (the two bikes I can;t decide between) + my long term cbr1000rr review :") those other vids are to help others, 15 years previous motortrade, if I can help others, then win.....

Those videos are just as dull.

There might be 30 seconds of something useful hidden away in each video but you're meant to edit out all the rest of the crap.

B0ndy
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 10:59 - 31 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the tef of youtube? Thinking

mcprocrastina...
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 11:04 - 31 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may be right, but I guess I'm a tad caught up with the tech, its kinda cool, so making that commitment to cut out more is probably going to take some time. I have removed quite a few videos as my experimenting continues. But yes your probably right - All of what I do is in the ride and in the moment, but perhaps that can be long drawn out for some.

I'll take your point, and I am working to improve all the time, although I suppose when you see/say how shit it is, its probably not fast enough. that being said its only been going like 2.5 weeks and hey who knows what I'll do - once I get my new bike, put some vids, grab a gopro, it may all just flitter away. But the negatives aside, I enjoy it.

You know I was a bit confused at first with the negativity, but yes I do get it, I have probably barged into a nice little community a little on the loud side. And look I do apologize it was not my intention.

Cheers

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:11 - 31 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

For 360 videos to be cool, there needs to be something interesting. Razz

rpsmith79
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:13 - 31 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcprocrastinator wrote:
You know I was a bit confused at first with the negativity, but yes I do get it, I have probably barged into a nice little community a little on the loud side. And look I do apologize it was not my intention.

Cheers

There is nothing untoward here, just the usual BCF welcoming committee Laughing

mcprocrastina...
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 11:17 - 31 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

see thats the problem right there - The tech, Plus great weather, plus my commute = me thinking that is bloody awesome. Hindsight being a wonderful thing, (Although I still think it is), but I will be looking to go to nice spots in Wellington and further afield in NZ, especially Taupo, damn that place is amazing to grab 360 footage.

And trust me 360 while its super cool, a kind of novelty item (Have the VR Gear headset to go with it) it's bloody long time processing and painful editing process leaves lots to be desired. So ultimately I will probably have 360 samsung camera + gopro (or possibly somthing sim Hj4000 maybe) and run with that. Capturing 360 where i think its worth it.

Curious, what sort of things would you want to see in 360? What would be interesting to you - would it be like offroad or somthing?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:18 - 31 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpsmith79 wrote:

And the karma system ensuring that you can just sperg your way out of purgatory. Even MCN managed it (see the theme?).

Ste-for-mod would not allow this.

mcprocrastina...
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 11:22 - 31 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeepers, well that was a toasty entry. Thanks for that assurance RPsmith79, I thought man this is a tough old entry, crash and burned right there. If only I can spray some water over the fire and regain some form of lower being to continue with my damn question ZX10r or Tuono, so far ive got 2 on the tuono and the rest on, well you guessed it "get a life you idiot".

I guess I was asking for that one.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:31 - 31 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpsmith79 wrote:

You don't have to address it directly, like you would with a person. It's just here to shill its vlogs, it'll be gone soon enough when it doesn't get the attention that it craves.

NutsyUk
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 11:36 - 31 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me!!!! Im the biggest tool....

That is all Smile

mcprocrastina...
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 11:36 - 31 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its quite an interesting concept this whole karma thing, so I'm pretty much battered down to lowest level plus 1, so question is there any chance of redemption here or am I utterly toast?

Perhaps this is a rather silly question to ask my toasters, but none the less, hoping perhaps some blessing from the gods will bestow some empathy my way and actually will bring about an answer to at least one of my questions!

mcprocrastina...
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 11:38 - 31 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha Nuts, I'll happy let you take that now, however not sure the toasting Amigos above would agree, but who knows, maybe ill get cut a tiny piece of slack, hmm maybe.

NutsyUk
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 11:40 - 31 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcprocrastinator wrote:
Its quite an interesting concept this whole karma thing, so I'm pretty much battered down to lowest level plus 1, so question is there any chance of redemption here or am I utterly toast?

Perhaps this is a rather silly question to ask my toasters, but none the less, hoping perhaps some blessing from the gods will bestow some empathy my way and actually will bring about an answer to at least one of my questions!

Trouble is you came at a bad time... And if your ligit... your just unluckily getting the flack of it...

If you are genuinely new here and just tried to strike up a opening hello discussion, try not to let it get you down... Keep posting normal decent topics get involved and the karma would quickly come back up.

Thats if your genuine. If your not and it turns out your one of the people being talked about in some other topics then.... well...

Keep your nose clean, and youll be fine
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 334 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2