Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Visor Cleaning Survey

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
quillford This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.

Northern Monkey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:16 - 21 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just use my rainpal to clean my visor.

myvision
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 09:26 - 21 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here we go again?

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 09:33 - 21 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no point posting these surveys on this forum, as Ste will just come along and give the most ridiculous answers in human history.

We generally don't like surveys on here, and especially not from people who don't make themselves part of the community before posting. It's a very dangerous game to play... You could end up with all sorts of junk in your survey.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Bozzy
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 09:41 - 21 Apr 2017    Post subject: Re: Visor Cleaning Survey Reply with quote

quillford wrote:
Hi There,

I am a masters student from the University of Strathclyde conducting a survey on the visor cleaning habits of motorcycle riders and I'd really appreciate if you could fill out the attached survey.

it would really help me a lot and should only take about 5 minutes of your time.

Many Thanks

David

https://strathbusiness.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eEcv8ex4RvtYeZT

Go away Adam.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:46 - 21 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
There's no point posting these surveys on this forum, as Ste will just come along and give the most ridiculous answers in human history.

We generally don't like surveys on here, and especially not from people who don't make themselves part of the community before posting. It's a very dangerous game to play... You could end up with all sorts of junk in your survey.

He's going to enjoy reading the comments under 'other'.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Hawkeye1250FA
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:47 - 21 Apr 2017    Post subject: Re: Visor Cleaning Survey Reply with quote

quillford wrote:
a survey on the visor cleaning habits of motorcycle riders

Survey title = "Visorcat Questionnaire".

Hmmmm... Methinks its a little more targeted than is being admitted.

Visorcat is shite - you can have that one for free. It's nowhere near as good as rainpal.

Hawkeye1250FA
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:48 - 21 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
MarJay wrote:

He's going to enjoy reading the comments under 'other'.

I particularly enjoyed advising him that I get all my motorcycle parts from "geoff".

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:57 - 21 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawkeye1250FA wrote:
I particularly enjoyed advising him that I get all my motorcycle parts from "geoff".

Adam "Geoff" Aarons?

Your survey is bad and you should feel bad. Far too many irrelevant questions, far too coy about the product that it's shilling.

Protip: just invent the data that supports the decision that your client has already taken. You'll have to do so anyway once you see our answers.

Hawkeye1250FA
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:01 - 21 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Your survey is bad and you should feel bad. Far too many irrelevant questions, far too coy about the product that it's shilling.

https://img.memesuper.com/efe782abf636ffa146955907f12e63c9_img-cry-about-it-meme_512-391.jpeg

Hahadumball
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:11 - 21 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

just looked up visorcat.. its actually not bad looking..

and its a real physical item!

however...
£35 for a piece of rubber and a sponge

im out

pudder
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 10:28 - 21 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Where do you spend most of your time online?"

Thinking

Northern Monkey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:32 - 21 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrippleTron wrote:
just looked up visorcat.. its actually not bad looking..

and its a real physical item!

however...
£35 for a piece of rubber and a sponge

im out

It might be good, but its no where near as good as SausageDogPal (tm)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvdDyemwUgw

Baggyman
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 10:40 - 21 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Haloumi 2000 visor cleaning system got my vote on several of those. Best visor cleaning kit ever.

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:54 - 21 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggyman wrote:
The Haloumi 2000 visor cleaning system got my vote on several of those. Best visor cleaning kit ever.

Ooh we'll be flying back from Cyprus soon. Taking orders now for anyone who wants us to bring some back.

Any takers for the Halloumi 2000 GT Type C Pal with bluetooth, video and tear off (wrapper)? Not officially in production yet but if enough people are interested we'll ask Demetris in the village to knock a few up in his goat shed.

Don't thank us, we're doing it to save millions of bikers' lives. Thumbs Up

Halloumi 2000, the road ahead is cheesey.

Last edited by Tracey Suntan-King on 11:39 - 21 Apr 2017; edited 1 time in total

Monkeypony
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:19 - 21 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is visorcat a subsidiary brand of nobcat international?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:43 - 21 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've let sbs.admissions@strath.ac.uk know that David their Marketing Master can't even put together a decent survey. Is he a bad student, or is it a bad course?

bamt
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:45 - 21 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracey Suntan-King wrote:
if enough people are interested we'll ask Demetris in the village to knock a few up in his goat shed.

Shocked Shocked Shocked
I know these foreigners have some odd personal habits, and can have a close affinity with their animals, but is carrying out acts that are illegal in the UK really going to save bikers' lives?

Baggyman
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 12:19 - 21 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

bamt wrote:
if enough people are interested we'll ask Demetris in the village to knock a few up in his goat shed.

Shocked Shocked Shocked
I know these foreigners have some odd personal habits, and can have a close affinity with their animals, but is carrying out acts that are illegal in the UK really going to save bikers' lives?

Goatpal - the road ahead is crusty

Baggyman
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 12:24 - 21 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favourite helmet btw - had to put it down under "other"

https://www.trinitymarine.co.uk/shop/collectable-12-bolt-siebe-gorman-diving-helmet/

I have actually used one of those Smile

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 12:25 - 21 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
I've let sbs.admissions@strath.ac.uk know that David their Marketing Master can't even put together a decent survey. Is he a bad student, or is it a bad course?

I've not clicked, but as a wild guess, can I take it this survey doesn't lend itself to quantitative analysis and has made no attempt to remove question bias? Such as one ought to expect at ordinary degree level, never mind masters level.

Is this or is this not the same university who were so desperate for students they offered me an immediate place on their chemistry course halfway through the first term when I went on a school open day?

The second (non biased) question was rhetorical.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:53 - 21 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
I've not clicked, but as a wild guess, can I take it this survey doesn't lend itself to quantitative analysis and has made no attempt to remove question bias?

Many of the questions are irrelevant to the client. They won't help them to make a decision about how or where to market their RainPaw.

Age, gender, income level: given how small the market and likely sample size will be, I find it unlikely that there will any useful market segmentation possible based on these answers.

Type of bike, engine capacity, miles ridden, none of these are relevant to the product. We all get rain in our faces.

"How many of your friends/family ride motorcycles?" helps them how? What decision would be effected by the answer?

The first 10 questions are junk, and worse, of no interest to the people that David needs to complete his survey. They're only of any conceivable use for market segmentation, and then only if the victim actually gets to the vital questions at the end, about how interested they would be in the product being shilled.

If the Marketing Manual insists that they must be there for ritual purposes, they should be at the end, once the actually useful information has been captured.

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:19 - 21 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

bamt wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Update boys and girls, following his siesta, Demetris* concept tested the wiper/cheese and he's worried that scratching could occur.

However, he says don't worry, every Halloumi 2000 GT Type C Pal will be supplied with a full-sized pitta bread to cover your visor to stop this happening. He also says that if you are interested he will add 2 squirts of Tsatsiki or approved Hummus in case riders find the pitta bread is too dry.

He's now asking for €20,000 up front to move his ideas on. He also says don't tell Craig Fitz about this in case Creg steals the idea.

Honestly, I wish I'd never asked him now......

*I'm starting to think that Demetris may not a design engineer after all but is in fact a kebab shop owner.

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:06 - 21 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

probably has nothing to do with visor cleaning, psych evaluation study on the group mob mentality of motorcyclists posting online, if so I bet he's getting just the results he's after Twisted Evil

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:28 - 21 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Q2. What's your gender?"

Shocked

Anyway, OP couldn't have chosen a better time to copy Rainpal. Dance!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 364 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2