Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

France Macron has kicked some nazi ass...again big time!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:18 - 07 May 2017    Post subject: France Macron has kicked some nazi ass...again big time! Reply with quote

Congrats people! #Presidentielle2017 Overhelming victory for Macron and Europe! #GE2017 Emmanuel #Macron president of France 66% win! https://graphics.france24.com/results-second-round-french-presidential-election-2017/

Kicking french nazi ass big time Smile

It is oficial now May is the Europe vilage idiot, together with Wilders and Le Pen LOL

https://i.imgur.com/0VaCOIK.jpg

Today the best day of 2017 so far: Macron wins, Merkel wins too today, the best day for Europe ever!

https://www.france24.com/en/20170507-germany-merkel-conservative-party-scores-strong-win-state-poll-test?ref=tw_i
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 19:25 - 07 May 2017    Post subject: Re: France Macron has kicked some nazi ass...again big time! Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Congrats people! #Presidentielle2017 Overhelming victory for Macron and Europe! #GE2017 Emmanuel #Macron president of France 66% win! https://graphics.france24.com/results-second-round-french-presidential-election-2017/

Kicking french nazi ass big time Smile

It is oficial now May is the Europe vilage idiot, together with Wilders and Le Pen LOL

https://i.imgur.com/0VaCOIK.jpg

Today the best day of 2017 so far: Macron wins, Merkel wins too today, the best day for Europe ever!

https://www.france24.com/en/20170507-germany-merkel-conservative-party-scores-strong-win-state-poll-test?ref=tw_i

It's good when the Electorate gets what they want. You could go and live there.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:59 - 07 May 2017    Post subject: Re: France Macron has kicked some nazi ass...again big time! Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:

It's good when the Electorate gets what they want. You could go and live there.

It is funny you've said that I am just back from Lyon.

I can go a live anywhere in EU that I want Laughing

Vive la France!

https://i.imgur.com/u7qD4wk.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Pete.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:03 - 07 May 2017    Post subject: Re: France Macron has kicked some nazi ass...again big time! Reply with quote

Val wrote:

You say that like it makes you special.

I mean - we all know you're special but in that respect everyone has the same option.

132.9mph off and walked away. Gear is good, gear is good, gear is very very good Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:19 - 07 May 2017    Post subject: Re: France Macron has kicked some nazi ass...again big time! Reply with quote

Val wrote:
I can go a live anywhere in EU that I want

Well go on then...

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:30 - 07 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww man, is Brexit cancelled again?

I wouldn't go near Paris, the natives seem to be celebrating democracy by wrecking the place, again.

Huzzah for the establishment-backed anti-establishment banker. Given that nobody seems to have any idea what he stands for, except that he stands for the same things you do, it'll be interesting to see how quickly and thoroughly he manages to wreck La Belle France.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:44 - 07 May 2017    Post subject: Re: France Macron has kicked some nazi ass...again big time! Reply with quote

Val wrote:

Leaves Elbonia, chooses Britain.
Thinking Thumbs Up
Hope the job interview in Lyon went well. Wink

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:04 - 07 May 2017    Post subject: Re: France Macron has kicked some nazi ass...again big time! Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Hope the job interview in Lyon went well. Wink

He was probably just there signing up to collect another lot of benefits. Whistle

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:05 - 07 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrote a bit of a wordy breakdown but cba with it.

Instead ill go with, you are such an epic moron Laughing

If things continue as such, you will not like the future.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:42 - 07 May 2017    Post subject: Re: France Macron has kicked some nazi ass...again big time! Reply with quote

Val wrote:

Congratulations you've got the Rothschild bank candidate. You'll get more years of more of the same. The same EU crap, the same corruption, more and more of the same migrants, and "refugees", and the same inevitable problems for liberals and the left to pretend don't exist.

The Nazi candidate? Topkek. The irony is if the current crap carries on at it's present escalating rate, and the shit really hits the fans, you may end up with a real Nazi candidate in the future, and the popular masses will be so desperate that they'll vote for them in droves. You'll have so worn out the Nazi label on more mainstream candidates that no one will care in the slightest when you trot it out for the umpteenth time.

So carry on clapping like a seal, because the French election solves nothing, they just got to kick the can down the road for a few more years.

Some wag on a certain board cynically commented that they had bought a bottle of champagne and will open it when the next French Islamist terrorist attack occurs. I don't think the bottle will get a chance to acquire any vintage at all.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:00 - 07 May 2017    Post subject: Re: France Macron has kicked some nazi ass...again big time! Reply with quote

Val wrote:

But not where you're wanted Crying or Very sad

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:13 - 07 May 2017    Post subject: Re: France Macron has kicked some nazi ass...again big time! Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Val wrote:

But not where you're wanted Crying or Very sad

Agree to disagree here. I'm very much in demand where I actually live.

FYI I do not live in the BCF like bnp72 Laughing

In other news, Angela Merkel's CDU today won the regional election in Schleswig-Holstein (that bit of Germany between Hamburg and Denmark). This is the second regional election in Germany that backs her pro-immigration, pro-European, anti-Brexit stance, and bodes well for the federal election in September. Vive la France, vive l'Europe, vive la Schleswig-Holstein, vive l'Angela Merkel Thumbs Up

https://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/schleswig-holstein-der-merkel-effekt-a-1146503.html

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:23 - 07 May 2017    Post subject: Re: France Macron has kicked some nazi ass...again big time! Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Val wrote:
I can go a live anywhere in EU that I want

Well go on then...

Surely you of all people can understand that. To leave the country and lose the opportunity to wind up so many people, I mean like 17 million of them Laughing

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 07:02 - 08 May 2017    Post subject: Re: France Macron has kicked some nazi ass...again big time! Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Angela Merkel's CDU today

You're aware that the only credible challenger, Martin Schultz, is effectively Merkel Times A Million?

If you want to crow about the AfD pulling a UKIP and going into free-fall, that's one thing. But Merkel may be Germoney's least bad real option.

There's a thought to make you shudder.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:05 - 08 May 2017    Post subject: Re: France Macron has kicked some nazi ass...again big time! Reply with quote

Val wrote:
In other news, Angela Merkel's CDU today won the regional election in Schleswig-Holstein (that bit of Germany between Hamburg and Denmark). This is the second regional election in Germany that backs her pro-immigration, pro-European, anti-Brexit stance, and bodes well for the federal election in September. Vive la France, vive l'Europe, vive la Schleswig-Holstein, vive l'Angela Merkel

Well that's a relief.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-39705689/son-of-nazi-leaders-warning-on-germany

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:29 - 08 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not like France to roll over for the Germans is it??

Oh hang on...

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:49 - 08 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess they have just elected the Rothschild Candidate.

SausageBhoy
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 09:08 - 08 May 2017    Post subject: Re: France Macron has kicked some nazi ass...again big time! Reply with quote

Val wrote:

Please, do us a favour and take your racist left wing extremism to another country.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:42 - 08 May 2017    Post subject: Re: France Macron has kicked some nazi ass...again big time! Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Agree to disagree here. I'm very much in demand where I actually live.

How long were you off work when you straight-lined that roundabout?

kawakid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:42 - 08 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guys a fecking weirdo.

39 and married to a 64 year old.

Bearing in mind with the half your age plus 7 rule, he could be married to a 26 year old.

At least Sarkozy had taste.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:55 - 08 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the caveat that I'm (self) aware that this is no better than sour grapes Trump-bashing:

It's OK, Macron can ditch his granny now and hook up with a 15 year old schoolgirl (or boy). Perhaps some sort of Presidential intern, to get that direct exercise of power into the relationship.

Because it would be hypocritical to display double standards based on the genders of the predator and the victim.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:03 - 08 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

kawakid wrote:
The guys a fecking weirdo.

39 and married to a 64 year old.

At least she isn't going to trap him with a kid Smile

kawakid wrote:
Bearing in mind with the half your age plus 7 rule, he could be married to a 26 year old.

At least Sarkozy had taste.

Quite an age gap between Trump and his misses too, but I guess with all the gold diggers among the fairer sex it's less weird Neutral

Mark65
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:20 - 08 May 2017    Post subject: Re: France Macron has kicked some nazi ass...again big time! Reply with quote

Close the door behind you

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:29 - 08 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Quite an age gap between Trump and his misses too

Same as between President and First Granny Macron.

Slightly less paedo when you wait until the object of your fixation is past the shorts and conkers stage though.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 346 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2