Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

What game(s) are you playing?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Tonyg1987
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 09:04 - 11 May 2017    Post subject: What game(s) are you playing? Reply with quote

Just wondering what games and for which console or pc you guys/girls are playing at the moment. I'm currently playing:

Walking dead: a new frontier (ps4) 1 chapter left
Guardians of the galaxy, telltales (ps4)
Ni no kuni (ps3) finished but not got platinum yet
Gran turismo 6 (ps3)
Tearaway (psvita)

Last edited by Tonyg1987 on 10:43 - 11 May 2017; edited 1 time in total

nowhere.elysium
The Pork Lord

PostPosted: 09:28 - 11 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/CIBW6r9m_98/maxresdefault.jpg

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 09:28 - 11 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.imgur.com/9Zetz78.png

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 09:41 - 11 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one welcome our new PC master race overlords.

I'm playing Deus Ex Mankind Divided
GTAV
Dirt 4
Doom 2016

And weirdly, I'm playing this the most, and it's immensely addictive. It's pretty damn realistic and I very much enjoy it. Highly recommended, available for reasonable price on Steam:

Virtual Pool 4

All on PC. Glory to Arztotska!

Some other games of note that I own but don't play much:

Pinball Arcade
Papers, Please
Dirt Rally
Far Cry Blood Dragon
Elite: Dangerous

The problem is I only really get one evening a week where I can play games, and I've recently been doing some private Kung Fu lessons then, so I don't really get much time to play. I've got a week off soon so I suspect I'll divide my time between riding, fixing my CBR and playing games. I might try to get back into GTAV and Doom as I've kind of lost the momentum on those, and I think I'm stuck on Deus Ex, I can't quite remember. This is probably why I spend all my time playing Virtual Pool 4!

I also tend to play a lot of old Amiga games when I've got a spare 5 minutes at lunch time because I can run WinUAE on my work laptop. This week I've played Prince of Persia, Venus The Flytrap, Supercars 2 and Nitro.

Last edited by MarJay on 09:46 - 11 May 2017; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Tonyg1987
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 09:44 - 11 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

nowhere.elysium wrote:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/CIBW6r9m_98/maxresdefault.jpg

I'm including pc too lol, I have an gaming laptop and play a lot of world of Warcraft and Day-z

Tonyg1987
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 09:54 - 11 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
I for one welcome our new PC master race overlords.

I'm playing Deus Ex Mankind Divided
GTAV
Dirt 4
Doom 2016

And weirdly, I'm playing this the most, and it's immensely addictive. It's pretty damn realistic and I very much enjoy it. Highly recommended, available for reasonable price on Steam:

Virtual Pool 4

All on PC. Glory to Arztotska!

Some other games of note that I own but don't play much:

Pinball Arcade
Papers, Please
Dirt Rally
Far Cry Blood Dragon
Elite: Dangerous

The problem is I only really get one evening a week where I can play games, and I've recently been doing some private Kung Fu lessons then, so I don't really get much time to play. I've got a week off soon so I suspect I'll divide my time between riding, fixing my CBR and playing games. I might try to get back into GTAV and Doom as I've kind of lost the momentum on those, and I think I'm stuck on Deus Ex, I can't quite remember. This is probably why I spend all my time playing Virtual Pool 4!

I also tend to play a lot of old Amiga games when I've got a spare 5 minutes at lunch time because I can run WinUAE on my work laptop. This week I've played Prince of Persia, Venus The Flytrap, Supercars 2 and Nitro.

I know what you mean, I only work 4 days a week and still I find it hard to keep up with all my hobbies. Recently biking has taken priority because it's new and so much fun, but I do ALOT of other stuff. Gaming, movies and TV, drawing, i'm also a collector of folding/pocket knives and have recently just started collecting retro games from ps1 and ps2 era. It's hard work, definitely not enough time in a day!

DrSnoosnoo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:07 - 11 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seasons have just come to Diablo 3 on consoles.

Smashing that again. Dungeon smashing with hordes of monsters.

It's my kind of game in my current position, I can just jump in, and destroy some baddies then jump out.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Tonyg1987
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 10:13 - 11 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and elder scrolls online, been playing that too Smile

Last edited by Tonyg1987 on 10:15 - 11 May 2017; edited 1 time in total

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:13 - 11 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

GTA online - PS4
Uncharted 4 - Ditto

hedgehugger
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:24 - 11 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ghost Recon Wildlands. (PC)
Hubby got us 2 copies for free courtesy of msi points.

Have the Telltale Borderlands game to play on the PS4 (free with ps+ this month), but haven't booted the ps4 up for a while.

Recently finished Zelda BOTW on the WiiU. Totally loved that game.

Tonyg1987
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 10:33 - 11 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

hedgehugger wrote:
Ghost Recon Wildlands. (PC)
Hubby got us 2 copies for free courtesy of msi points.

Have the Telltale Borderlands game to play on the PS4 (free with ps+ this month), but haven't booted the ps4 up for a while.

Recently finished Zelda BOTW on the WiiU. Totally loved that game.

I will eventually buy a nintendo switch( I don't own a wiiU ) so I can play the new Zelda, can't really justify the price at the moment for just one game though as there isn't much else out for it. It does look awesome though. How many hours did you put into BOTW before you finished it?

hedgehugger
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:51 - 11 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not actually sure. Definitely over 100, hubby reckons closer to 200. I didn't 100% in that time, there was loads I still could have done, but the killing the final boss was the end of the game. Could have gone back a save and carried on from there, but Andromeda was calling.

Asharin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:04 - 11 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eve Online
Elder Scrolls online (PC EU)
Occasionally a bit of CS:GO
No Man's Sky
Elite Dangerous (though, haven't installed it yet on the new PC I built earlier this week lol)

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:17 - 11 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minecraft

Ste wrote:

1010 Smile

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YC0Ura0qNXI/VOtOT4mfaJI/AAAAAAAADds/NASYjQ6H27k/s1600/1010-screenie.jpg
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 12:37 - 11 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/c2/Final_Fantasy_VII_Box_Art.jpg/250px-Final_Fantasy_VII_Box_Art.jpg

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71j1rt6O60L._AC_SX215_.jpg

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51GXYSKK0GL.jpg

https://www.consolepassion.co.uk/sites/default/files/sony-playstation-broken-sword.jpg

https://static-ca.ebgames.ca/images/products/727329/3max.jpg

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51U%2BUxdqwzL._SX342_.jpg

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:45 - 11 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:

Dirt 4

Is it out yet? Confused

Oddly gone off gaming, but most recently been playing Assasin's Creed Syndicate (Grand Theft Horse and Cart basically) and Doom. Also picked up Motorsport Manager on android and got briefly addicted again, had it on iOS previously and was pleased I was able to transfer my gamesave over.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 12:56 - 11 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
MarJay wrote:

Dirt 4

Is it out yet? Confused

Oddly gone off gaming, but most recently been playing Assasin's Creed Syndicate (Grand Theft Horse and Cart basically) and Doom. Also picked up Motorsport Manager on android and got briefly addicted again, had it on iOS previously and was pleased I was able to transfer my gamesave over.

Sorry I mean Dirt 3... I get confused as I have Dirt2 and Dirt Rally, but Dirt Rally doesn't seem to fit in with the other games... *shrugs*.

Dirt 4 is out soon.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:00 - 11 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if I'll get Dirt 4, Dirt Rally was massively hyped on PC (I waited for the console release) but I was disappointed by it, the game felt half-finished and had very little content. Dirt 4 has even less; Pikes Peak's apparently now a Gran Turismo exclusive, and they've had to drop some of the rally stages (I guess due to licensing as well) Neutral

CaNsA
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:04 - 11 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammering Mechwarrior Online at the moment.

https://i.imgur.com/i53052F.png

Loui5D
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 14:22 - 11 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warthunder.
will be loading up PREY tonight if its finished downloading.
Arma 3.
Morrowind.
Star Citizen occasionally.

MahatmaAndhi
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 21:58 - 11 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am subscribed to PlayStation Now, so I'm going through Saints Row 4 on that (it's shit.)
I also bought Battlefield 4 as I got all the DLC for free. Seems that there's still a decent online presence too.
Started Dishonored 2, but I'm not particularly enjoying it. I also have Far Cry 4 to go through.

Mark_F
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 23:01 - 11 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Generally Dota, though I have the odd spells on Overwatch, Wildlands, Star Citizen, and Settlers 4 (when I'm truly knackered and don't want to think).

defblade
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:57 - 12 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragon Age: Inquisition

... although I've not fired it up for a few weeks, basically since the clocks changed and we've had a long run of nice weather, previously unheard of here in Wales, so I've been doing stuff outside to house and garden, taking the dog on long walks, etc instead.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:23 - 12 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

70% Black Ops III, 40% Rocket League.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:55 - 12 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently, I revisited some games that I couldn't play before on my q6600, such as:

The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt (looks nice, is not as good as the Skyrim)
Alien - Isolation (looks great, the gameplay isn't as entertaining)
Metal gear solid 5 Phantom pain (definitely goes on my the best of the PC gaming list)
Ride 2 (my previous q6600 couldn't handle this, so I played it at low settings and 720p to gain 30+fps, now I run it at max settings, 1080p at locked 60fps (unlocked would go around 90fps, but that would be pointless)).
DiRT Rally (the best Rally game out there)
Cities Skylines (revisited, could play before, definitely on my the best of PC gaming list. I've got all the DLCs and just the other day, I had nothing to do, so I turned it on and I wasted in it the whole afternoon and night, went to bed at 2 'o clock in the morning, very adictive game)

These are the games that I still haven't finished yet. I did play all the triple A games and some Indie stuff that were released on the PC since the dawn of the times until the present day. The only thing that holds me back now is the Windows 7 (some games are w10 exclusives) and my GTX 1050Ti (which is alright for 1080p/60fps for now, but I am going to swap it for a GTX 1070 or even a 1080. IF I keep my 1080p/60Hz LCD panel, then the GTX 1070 it is, but IF I decide to go up with the picture resolution or the refresh rate, then I'm gonna go for the GTX 1080. Or whatever will be cool, when the time comes).

Last edited by RhynoCZ on 07:58 - 12 May 2017; edited 1 time in total
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 312 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 1 of 64