Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

What game(s) are you playing?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:09 - 25 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
So the campaign on SWBF II didn't last long. Confused

Tell me about it, just over 4 hours long. I've not tried multiplayer yet so can't comment. Nothing really stood out as being brilliant either on it, the space battles were average, best level of the lot was the Leia level, Han Solo level was rubbish. 4/10 for the single player.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:10 - 25 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

King29 wrote:
recman wrote:
So the campaign on SWBF II didn't last long. Confused

Tell me about it, just over 4 hours long. I've not tried multiplayer yet so can't comment. Nothing really stood out as being brilliant either on it, the space battles were average, best level of the lot was the Leia level, Han Solo level was rubbish. 4/10 for the single player.

I'd give it a slightly higher score. I liked most of the game play and as I'm of the original Star Wars era, I enjoyed the sights, sounds and locations.
I tried multiplayer but I don't have a clue about player card strategies and this crafting pieces malarkey yet.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:02 - 25 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
Gran Turismo sport talk... 7/10?

So, reading the news and on 27th this month Polyphony digital will add some content and in December we may expect the carrer mode!

More I play it, more I like it. The gameplay is very enjoyable (gamepad) and challenging. I like the ''easy to learn, hard to master'' type of games. Just did all the Driving school challenges, all gold! Took me several hours, the rally stages were never my cup of tea.

I also got more used to the new HUD. It allowes you to set the traction control and brake bias during the races. But, what I found out just yesterday when in the rally stages you may also change the front/rear ratio for the all wheel drive system and when doing the endurance races you may even set the air/fuel mixture to preserve fuel. All new to me, as the last game I played was the GT4.

The fuel stuff is a nice touch for the endurance racing, sure brings quite a bit strategy to it. And yes, I have ran out of fuel already, losing the race. Mad

TL;DR: The game is getting better, looking forward to the career mode.

The News: https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/11/22/gran-turismo-sport-incoming-updates-add-new-cars-offline-play-gt-league-more/

Loui5D
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 20:23 - 25 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star Citizen 3.0 PTU.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:51 - 25 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
RhynoCZ wrote:
Gran Turismo sport talk... 7/10?

So, reading the news and on 27th this month Polyphony digital will add some content and in December we may expect the carrer mode!

More I play it, more I like it. The gameplay is very enjoyable (gamepad) and challenging. I like the ''easy to learn, hard to master'' type of games. Just did all the Driving school challenges, all gold! Took me several hours, the rally stages were never my cup of tea.

I also got more used to the new HUD. It allowes you to set the traction control and brake bias during the races. But, what I found out just yesterday when in the rally stages you may also change the front/rear ratio for the all wheel drive system and when doing the endurance races you may even set the air/fuel mixture to preserve fuel. All new to me, as the last game I played was the GT4.

The fuel stuff is a nice touch for the endurance racing, sure brings quite a bit strategy to it. And yes, I have ran out of fuel already, losing the race. Mad

TL;DR: The game is getting better, looking forward to the career mode.

The News: https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/11/22/gran-turismo-sport-incoming-updates-add-new-cars-offline-play-gt-league-more/

I'll be firing this one up on Xmas afternoon.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:51 - 27 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
Gran Turismo sport talk...

I just checked the new update. Those bastards changed the target times in the challenges and driving school events, so the parents of kids who complained about their children not being able to finish the events are happy now. My brother's been playing the game, passing all the tests with no extra effort. Then I checked and they moved the target times up, sometimes even by seconds and I supect the AI difficulty was changed as well, to make the game more accessible!!!

I've spent several hours doing the driving school events, he just turned the game on and flew through it like it was nothing! Mad

When I got the achievement for finishing the driving school events, all gold, only 7% of players had it and it felt satisfying. Now it's just a joke, like any other achievement on the PS4. Thumbs Down

Polyphony digital says: (update 1.06) In line with the changes above, we have adjusted the difficulty level of the Driving School and Mission Challenges in the Campaign Mode, to allow a smoother game experience. Middle Finger

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:11 - 28 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanquish, its a shoot-em up by SEGA. I sold Battlefront II as multiplayer was rubbish and I had completed the single player in 4 hours with no replay value I thought sell it whilst it's worth summat. £38 back so I bought Vanquish, so far so good, action packed shooty robot game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXX_Jtssau8

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:30 - 28 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fishing Planet. I love it!
Please don't judge me.

Shinigami
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:14 - 28 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

moved on to Hellblade: senuas sacrifice

this game is trippy as hell, apparently very short but enjoyable/unnerving as an experience

Still have a game of divinity original sin with Soph, making slow progress primarily due to my kleptomania and failing boss fights Laughing

CBFcarl
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 16:12 - 28 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I picked up Rocket League for £8 last week, so playing through on that, and getting used to pad controls, rather than keyboard.

Also, NHL11 (Bought for about £1.50) is getting some hammer on the XBox360, and Fifa 17 on the XBone

Shinigami
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:43 - 28 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBFcarl wrote:
I picked up Rocket League for £8 last week, so playing through on that, and getting used to pad controls, rather than keyboard.

Also, NHL11 (Bought for about £1.50) is getting some hammer on the XBox360, and Fifa 17 on the XBone

I've not played rocket league in ages, I should get back onto that Laughing

bladerunner
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:32 - 29 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

COD WWII for the first time ever I have an internet connection that means I can download the updates and a GTX strix so I can run it!! I think COD2 was the last time that happened!!

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:31 - 06 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Shinigami wrote:
will do soon, just finished wolfenstein 2, waiting eagerly on a follow up as it was bloody good. Highly recommend it (though play the new order first)

Never finished New Order Embarassed I played (and completed) Old Blood first which was chronologically correct, but with NO being previous gen' I didn't find it as good.

I have now Dance! Still had some Nazi blood lust after completing Wolfenstein II (avenging my ancestors innit) so I picked it up again, I was about half-way through anyway. Not bad, I think as WII had the same changing of pace/location I didn't find it as annoying this time.

New Order's even more linear (amazingly), I had to look up a couple of things online as I'd never have worked out how to do them. And it's annoying you keep losing your guns, although they aren't reliant on upgrades to actually work properly like in WII.

Anyhoo I enjoyed it more than before and it filled in a few blanks in the story for me. Think I'll go back and complete Doom now, no particularity reason I didn't before as I found it awesome.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:53 - 06 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBFcarl wrote:

This is my default go to game.
Had it since it was one of the free monthly ps+ downloads.

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:03 - 06 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought rocket league for the PC for £7 a month or so back. Played it once. Might go back to it again.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 15:26 - 06 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

and the D2 DLC is done.

Absolutely fed up with this game now, they've changed everything about D1 that was good, put some nice graphics on there and then said thats a DLC. Fuck that. Thumbs Down

Fortnite for me.

Jayy
Mr. Ponzi

PostPosted: 20:10 - 06 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

King29 wrote:
Bought rocket league for the PC for £7 a month or so back. Played it once. Might go back to it again.

Same.

Currently playing:-

Doom VFR ( on HTC Vive )
Ghost Recon Wildlands
Styx: Shards of Darkness

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:54 - 06 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jayy wrote:
Doom VFR ( on HTC Vive )

Good?

Jayy
Mr. Ponzi

PostPosted: 15:44 - 07 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it's alright you know. Definitely one of the best games graphically I have played in VR and the control system is cool. Not really had much time in it yet.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:30 - 07 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I finished all the PC games I had, I got back to RollerCoaster Tycoon. Got the Deluxe version from GOG. At first I though I was gonna just play for a while, ... and wasted 5 hours in it. Thumbs Up

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:30 - 07 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
As I finished all the PC games I had, I got back to RollerCoaster Tycoon. Got the Deluxe version from GOG. At first I though I was gonna just play for a while, ... and wasted 5 hours in it. Thumbs Up

I think I used to play it years ago although it might have been Theme Park. I remember briefly playing Railroad Tycoon and thinking it was awesome, looking at videos of later games it still does Thinking

GTA IV - I still prefer it to V Shifty The driving physics being more 'realistic', the radio selection, only the graphics are looking dated really. Also a small OCD thing I like is how when you break into cars the whole window shatters, so if you break in from the passenger side (and then break the drivers window) it looks like you've got your windows down. In V the shattered remains err... remain Mad

andym
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:18 - 07 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Also a small OCD thing I like is how when you break into cars the whole window shatters, so if you break in from the passenger side (and then break the drivers window) it looks like you've got your windows down. In V the shattered remains err... remain Mad

I had my car broken into years ago (Mondeo drivers side window with deadlock on), because they couldn't open the door from the inside they rummaged in the door pocket and stole my stereo front Evil or Very Mad
The point is when I went to the car in the morning about 7-8 inches of the bottom of the window were gone completely but everything else above was shattered but still in place..... 'kin amateurs

Anyway, on topic.... I completed Black Flag the other night, and quite gutted about it (partly because the last fight was stupidly easy, partly because I kept seeing that I had only completed 62% so thought there must be quite a few missions left).... so now I'm reduced to playing Farm Simulator 15 again Embarassed

MahatmaAndhi
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 19:35 - 08 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished AC: Origins. Fantastic return to form for the series which has been quite bland for several years.
Currently downloading Monster Hunter World beta and just bought Elite Dangerous and Wolfenstein in a PS sale.

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:06 - 08 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

COD WWII. This is getting better with time invested. Also, new Nvidia drivers and a hard drive clean up has made it very playable on my aging GTX 760. It looks pretty damn good. I am liking the fact there are multiple ways to complete objectives. This is by far one of the better COD games and has replay value.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:43 - 09 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doomsday Heist looks expensive, but finally a jetpack in GTA online. Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCZgVGFwKo0
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 133 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 12 of 64