Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

What game(s) are you playing?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:01 - 01 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

FretGrinder wrote:
Working my way through 'Wolfenstein - the old blood' at the moment. Recently finished off 'Wolfenstein - the new order', which was a fantastic game.

I was given 'Wolfenstein - the new colossus' for Christmas, really looking forward to that, especially if it's anything like the aforementioned titles.

It's actually my fav' out of the three. The story jumps around too much for my liking with the other two, and there's a Brucie bonus which I won't ruin for you.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:20 - 01 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

might go back to Wolfenstein 3D soon, downloaded all my old 360 games onto my Xbox harddrive, and got quite a few retro classics on there.

Out of all the ones I did play, Return to Castle Wolfenstein on the PS2 I think it was, I had the most fun with.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:34 - 05 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I traded in my copy of Black Ops 4, the first time I ever traded in a Black Ops/Modern Warfare game which speaks volumes.
I found it to be disappointing for a number of reasons, not least the fact that I couldn't set the control sensitivity to my liking.
Anyway, moving on...

https://i.postimg.cc/R0z7XkBW/20190104-112050.jpg

I really liked the last instalment of this title so hopefully this will keep me entertained.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:18 - 05 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
I traded in my copy of Black Ops 4, the first time I ever traded in a Black Ops/Modern Warfare game which speaks volumes.
I found it to be disappointing for a number of reasons, not least the fact that I couldn't set the control sensitivity to my liking.
Anyway, moving on...

https://i.postimg.cc/R0z7XkBW/20190104-112050.jpg

I really liked the last instalment of this title so hopefully this will keep me entertained.

The 3rd game ran bad enough on the original Xbox One (I noticed performance issues on the PS4 as well), apparently this one has issues too even though I think they're using a new engine.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:46 - 05 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

JC4 is much more polished, but pretty much the same game as it ever was. Not my cup of tea, to be honest.

DF tested the game on all the consoles: https://youtu.be/b5voyz4RBbo

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 16:27 - 05 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Started playing Titanfall 2 over Christmas after seeing a documentary about Half Life on Youtube. The creators of this game referenced Half Life as an influence on the single player campaign, and so I decided to take a punt.

Holy heck it's awesome. Giant robots fighting, parkour, realistic weapon loadouts, realistic combat (as much as can be had in a sci fi future with giant mecha style robots). Exhilarating, addicting and awesome.

Wish I'd bought it sooner. Immensely underrated game. May have been overlooked as Titanfall 1 is multiplayer only, whereas this has an ace single player campaign. Go out and buy it now, it's on Origin for not much cash. Do it. Do it Naoooooow!

https://images-eds-ssl.xboxlive.com/image?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6Mnu24_PawYuDYIoH77pJ.X5Z.MqQPibUVTcxnI11TtsqwQ5cHnbzLWojXw3fhQkTs2B4atbEqmYCp_hYbEM76QdZPyP27gmWdp1rb00RJXJVYLUBgIynqSQEs2ft81XVIlhOtfWf9Dqq8BboNdVVeoiZbMuC3Rr3Oiz44IN6oogKdtbrXdHQrWeGxHrBBcQoS6jBqLJPbuByPI-&w=754&h=424&format=jpg&mode=letterbox&background=%23FFE4E4E4

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:58 - 05 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
Started playing Titanfall 2 over Christmas after seeing a documentary about Half Life on Youtube. The creators of this game referenced Half Life as an influence on the single player campaign, and so I decided to take a punt.

Holy heck it's awesome. Giant robots fighting, parkour, realistic weapon loadouts, realistic combat (as much as can be had in a sci fi future with giant mecha style robots). Exhilarating, addicting and awesome.

Wish I'd bought it sooner. Immensely underrated game. May have been overlooked as Titanfall 1 is multiplayer only, whereas this has an ace single player campaign. Go out and buy it now, it's on Origin for not much cash. Do it. Do it Naoooooow!

https://images-eds-ssl.xboxlive.com/image?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6Mnu24_PawYuDYIoH77pJ.X5Z.MqQPibUVTcxnI11TtsqwQ5cHnbzLWojXw3fhQkTs2B4atbEqmYCp_hYbEM76QdZPyP27gmWdp1rb00RJXJVYLUBgIynqSQEs2ft81XVIlhOtfWf9Dqq8BboNdVVeoiZbMuC3Rr3Oiz44IN6oogKdtbrXdHQrWeGxHrBBcQoS6jBqLJPbuByPI-&w=754&h=424&format=jpg&mode=letterbox&background=%23FFE4E4E4

Yes one of the final missions where you attack the wall with other Mechs is awesome. Turn up the volume and enjoy. Best game ever.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 23:15 - 05 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
I couldn't set the control sensitivity to my liking.
Anyway, moving on...

On console, I can't recommend a CronusMAX enough. I use it competitively and its a game changer.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:21 - 05 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
On console, I can't recommend a CronusMAX enough. I use it competitively and its a game changer.

What controller do you use with it? I looked at one before as with racing wheels there's nothing that works on both the Xbox and Playstation* (Rolling Eyes), but apparently they don't have great wheel support.

*I think Fanatec have a hub with a security chip, but it's an expensive solution to a problem that shouldn't exist

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 23:31 - 05 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any one I wish, usually Xbox elite because 4 buttons and hair triggers.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:18 - 06 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
recman wrote:
I couldn't set the control sensitivity to my liking.
Anyway, moving on...

I wasn't aware of this. I'll look into it. Thumbs Up

waffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:17 - 06 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borderlands the Pre-Sequel. Like BL2 I played through this so far and then got stuck and stopped, so now it has been a few years I have gone back and restarted the game from scratch. I remember getting stuck on one bit towards the very start and repeatedly failing and getting immensely frustrated but this time I went straight through with no problems. Guess it helps if you have the right sniper.

Anyway I chose Claptrap because I hate myself.

AshWebster
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 10:42 - 09 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might be sad i know but,,,,

Started up WoW again....

i know lots of people through it but also a few of them told me they were re releasing vanilla (old wow) later this year.

messing around on a character until it comes out. Saving me money by not going out as much.

only downside is the obvious negative correlation with the opposite sex.

Ah well Very Happy

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:10 - 12 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forza Horizon 4, got a tight fist £1 game pass. Might keep it going, and scrap Now TV, but will probably cancel in a month.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:35 - 12 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx1138 wrote:
Forza Horizon 4, got a tight fist £1 game pass. Might keep it going, and scrap Now TV, but will probably cancel in a month.

It's really good fun with a wheel, it'll replace Horizon 2 as my 'cruising' game (I didn't care for FH3). I got the £1 gamepass thing as well, but I think I'll buy FH4 eventually as I don't game regularly enough to justify a subscription. I just let my Gold sub' lapse as well.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:13 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ended up getting a free copy of Just Cause 4, my excitement has been tempered somewhat by the fact the games crashes every few minutes. I haven't even made it through the first mission Neutral

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 00:07 - 17 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

AshWebster wrote:
This might be sad i know but,,,,

Started up WoW again....

i know lots of people through it but also a few of them told me they were re releasing vanilla (old wow) later this year.

messing around on a character until it comes out. Saving me money by not going out as much.

only downside is the obvious negative correlation with the opposite sex.

Ah well Very Happy

Wouldn't say sad. I bought monitors, a chair and a specific controller to play a single game. Every small detail helps.

DrSnoosnoo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:53 - 17 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

My next mission, since platinuming (yeah it's a word) all the Spyros is to get back to the grind on Diablo 3, last trophy is to complete 500 bounties in adventure mode. I'm up to about 270 ish.

I'm kind of cheating, lowering the difficulty and just wading through the hordes.
Travis Bickle This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 23:41 - 18 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spiderman
Starlink
RDR2
Ace Combat 7 (VR is AMAZING)

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:42 - 27 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
I ended up getting a free copy of Just Cause 4, my excitement has been tempered somewhat by the fact the games crashes every few minutes. I haven't even made it through the first mission Neutral

It seems to run fine for me under Windows 10* although others are still having issues with it, and they do list it as Win' 7 compatible Evil or Very Mad

* https://youtu.be/JSUIQgEVDM4?t=58 Crying or Very sad

B0ndy
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 22:10 - 27 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

This

https://i.imgur.com/0iiFpuF.png

hedgehugger
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:07 - 28 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing Lemmings. It's free on the M'soft game shop thing. It is buggy though, and sometimes the commands you give don't work.

I've also just completed Canny Valley on Save The World.
Still playing Fortnite.
Was playing Wolfenstein Old Blood, but the love just isn't there.

Waiting for .... Division 2. I put in over 1000 hours on the PC, and 400+ hours playing it on Xbox game pass! addict? Never Razz
Travis Bickle This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:23 - 28 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Travis Bickle wrote:
Lemmings! That's awesome.

Who remember Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?

yeah I had it on the Megadrive, never really played it much though.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 52 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 27 of 64