Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

What game(s) are you playing?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:37 - 12 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fishing Planet has a Paddy's day event on this week.
There are little pots o gold with special baits in to catch the Rowdy Bass and Leprechaun fish. Laughing
Yes its a gimmick but the Paddy's fish are worth some serious in game dollars and xp.
Oh, and the waters are green.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Hawkeye1250FA
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:09 - 12 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

BF5, not enjoying it as much as previous BF titles. Mainly because of the sheer volume of cheaters that seem to be around on the pc 😣

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 12:04 - 12 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing all 3 iterations of Mechwarrior 4, in eager anticipation of Mechwarrior 5.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:32 - 17 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Felt a bit nostalgic and the weather was crap, so went through Max Payne 1 and 2 and now I got Soldier of Fortune 1.

Yes, I'm that kind of person. Also, all in 4K (HUD scales nicely, I am actually surprised), ultra settings (no aliasing whatsoever) with a laser mouse and frame rate so buttery smooth that those games look and feel just like I remember them from years ago.

Well, back then I didn't have what you would call a high end PC and I used a ball mouse that, let's face it, can't even match the worst optical/laser mice of today.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 10:11 - 18 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ride 3. Awesome, just awesome.

It has Cadwell Park, and a massive selection of bikes. I'm a happy bunny.

Still playing this, I have now raced a Street Triple R, CBR600RR and various others around Cadwell. I can consistently win the Cadwell races because of my circuit knowledge, which is nice. Although the perspective makes it seem a bit narrower than it feels on a real bike.

I'm hoping to play with the game a bit and use it to learn Oulton. I can also certify that Brands Indy and Brands GP are both very accurate. Sadly there is no Snetterton here.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:30 - 27 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pixel Dungeon

Bloody hard though

kerr
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:24 - 27 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
Ride 3. Awesome, just awesome.

It has Cadwell Park, and a massive selection of bikes. I'm a happy bunny.

Still playing this, I have now raced a Street Triple R, CBR600RR and various others around Cadwell. I can consistently win the Cadwell races because of my circuit knowledge, which is nice. Although the perspective makes it seem a bit narrower than it feels on a real bike.

I'm hoping to play with the game a bit and use it to learn Oulton. I can also certify that Brands Indy and Brands GP are both very accurate. Sadly there is no Snetterton here.

How does it compare to previous games?
I always felt 2 was more like an expantion rather than a new game.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:36 - 17 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfenstein New Order

xbox game pass, bargan basement £1 for 3 months.

It's, Mmm okay so far. Better than one of the stinkers I played on the 360 anyhow.

Not sure yet. Maybe I've outgrown the whole 1st person shooter genre.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:05 - 29 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallout 4 GOTY for PS4, 56% off.

I started new game using the ''new'' survival mode and I must say, it does make the game hard as feck, yet somehow more enjoyable. Eat, drink, sleep, make sure you don't get ill and remember that the game only saves your progress when you go to sleep. Oh, and there is no fast travel. The enemies are more challenging as well and if your companions get hurt, they won't heal themselves and you have to get them and stab with a stimpak.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 22:03 - 29 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

kerr wrote:

How does it compare to previous games?
I always felt 2 was more like an expantion rather than a new game.

No idea, not played the other two. I read reviews that confirmed what you said, but this is a good game with a lot of content as far as I'm concerned.

AshWebster
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 12:57 - 30 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turing Test

didnt know what to expect (free on games with gold ages ago i just have them on auto download)

like a b tek Portal, but i love portal so yeh, was a nice surprise.

Metal gear Solid V

Shit. played the first hour and was confused to fuck, demons and fire and horses / tanks? makes fuck all sense. Avoid.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 13:01 - 30 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sekiro and Crash re-release on PC.

Apex Legends.

Still hammering Destiny 2.

EZ life.

supZ
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:07 - 30 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently went through farcry 5 and then farcry: new dawn straight after.

Cracking games. Was really cool to play new dawn and see how the landscape had changed and overgrown after 19 years of nature trying to reclaim it. Plus seeing the odd familar char. Was nice to link the 2 stories but take it in a completely different direction.

thx1138 wrote:
Wolfenstein New Order

awesome game.

now i've finished farcry I've been looking in my steam list and decided to play 'old blood' (the next one after new order). Got the new collossus as well so depending how old blood goes that might be next on the list

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:13 - 01 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mid point of Farcry 5. Going for an all in experience of doing every side mission as well. So far killed the first brother, Just about scraped the points to confront 2nd brother; then it's time to have a crack at the daughter (ooh er Mrs).

Enjoying it thus far.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:27 - 02 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

supZ wrote:

thx1138 wrote:
Wolfenstein New Order

awesome game.

early into the game, and I'm pinned down and getting my arse kicked, keep reloading

don't neccesarily mind, reminds me in some ways of Medal of Honor on the PS2 in all the good ways

not too keen on having to press X to pick everything up, don't seem to be able to just run over ammo, and so far, not quite enough Wolfenstein style easter eggs, but... maybe I'm not looking hard enough

supZ
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:19 - 11 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx1138 wrote:

not too keen on having to press X to pick everything up, don't seem to be able to just run over ammo, and so far, not quite enough Wolfenstein style easter eggs, but... maybe I'm not looking hard enough

finished it now, seemed to end really quickly. not a hell of a lot of content it seems.

that got on my wick too, especially on the last boss fight where you're sprinting around trying to avoid getting squished whilst grabbing ammo/armour

i only found 1 easter egg. there was a screenshot of the original 3d game printed on a box in the ruined city but other than that i didn't notice anything really.

on the plus side the graphics are nice, the story's good and the weapons feel really nice. the way they fire, how they sound etc.. is quite satisfying.

the AI actually seems quite good too. flushing you out with grenades, trying to flank you and if you get caught in the open in the harder difficulties (i never play on easy) then they can cut you down in a couple of seconds. not one for being stealthy but really makes you pay attention to where the patrols are.

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:19 - 12 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finished FarCry 5 and now playing New Dawn; much of the same, sort of lost interest now. Playing Overwatch and trying to master Moira as I thought pick one player and get good with that player. Kids today are brutal, the insults they give out if you don't come up to scratch is beyond belief. They target anyone, racist insults, swearing and threats of death to family members is common place.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 09:49 - 12 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

King29 wrote:
Finished FarCry 5 and now playing New Dawn; much of the same, sort of lost interest now. Playing Overwatch and trying to master Moira as I thought pick one player and get good with that player. Kids today are brutal, the insults they give out if you don't come up to scratch is beyond belief. They target anyone, racist insults, swearing and threats of death to family members is common place.

Assume you've adjusted the cross hair for Moira? She's my main, especially for competitive. If it's on Xbox/pc I can probably jump on and play with.

Crosshair stats though;

Options>>
Targeting Reticle > Circle
Advanced>>
Show accuracy > OFF
Centre gap > 75

If they are in the circle, they are getting fucked. Can pretty much rip Pharah out of the skies.

Last edited by P. on 15:44 - 12 May 2019; edited 1 time in total

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:41 - 12 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
Assume you've adjusted the cross hair for Moira?

Thank you for that Paddy, I Googled it and have done so now.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 15:45 - 12 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

King29 wrote:
Paddy. wrote:
Assume you've adjusted the cross hair for Moira?

Thank you for that Paddy, I Googled it and have done so now.

I just updated the post as they were aids to find.

andym
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:04 - 13 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

AshWebster wrote:
Metal gear Solid V

Shit. played the first hour and was confused to fuck, demons and fire and horses / tanks? makes fuck all sense. Avoid.

I quite enjoyed MGS V, some of the stuff does get explained later in the game, and don't forget about Stefani Wub

https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Finsertcoin%2Ffiles%2F2015%2F09%2Fquiet2.jpg

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 10:34 - 17 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody play Assetto Corsa? I just found out you can mod it with cars and tracks so I'm going on a spree of downloading UK tracks and odball cars...

supZ
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:17 - 23 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

supZ wrote:
Got the new collossus

considering how good wolfenstein: old blood was, I had hopes this would be more of the same.

I was wrong.

Story starts up straight after wolfenstein (the 2009 one) which is a different story to the last game so that was a bit jarring.

Without spoilers you basically start out crippled and end up in a super suit of sorts which sounds great but the game is quite lack lustre as so far your only power is jumping on the floor quite hard which I have not actually used once yet as you still have to sneak about to kill the captains etc..

The action is too short and then you're into a story mode where you just run around doing a side mission like finding some potatoes to feed your mates pet pig, then exit level and onto the next 5mins of action before the next mindless wandering session. It's really disjointed.

Physical gameplay is still really good but this stop and start style is grating on me and I'm finding it hard to bother to continue playing it.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:40 - 05 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blast from the past: playing some Far Cry 4.

Last Far Cry instalment I played was Far Cry: Primal which I rather enjoyed. The hunting aspects to make various gear made perfect sense in that game but seem a bit shoe-horned in for a modern setting.

Other than that it's great to approach a mission and either stealth your way through or just go "fuck it" and deploy the LMG Smile

AshWebster
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 17:18 - 05 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

borderlands 2 full pack on steam sale for £4.

original price £180 ish?

was something like 98% off

why not....

will play tonight.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 288 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 30 of 64