Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

What game(s) are you playing?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:55 - 13 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still playing Detroit but have reinstalled Battlefield 1 on the strength of seeing the film 1917. Very under rated game Battlefield 1.

seeyalater
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 18:44 - 21 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you star wars game players still play Battlefront? Ive not played in ages, and i didnt like battlefront 2 as it was more a pay to win game.

loved battlefront though, intense, great sounds,, i was shite like

Ayrton
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:08 - 21 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leearchertog wrote:
Do you star wars game players still play Battlefront? Ive not played in ages, and i didnt like battlefront 2 as it was more a pay to win game.

I dont know how bad it was on release, but Battlefront 2 is no longer Pay to win. For once they listened to people and removed all that cash shop crap so now you only buy cosmetics.
https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/03/star-wars-battlefront-iis-new-update-axes-pay-to-win-upgrades/

blurredman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:38 - 22 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hooked myself into playing Call of Duty United Offensive again! Loving it, esspecially with half a bottle of whiskey. Adds more enjoyment.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

seeyalater
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 10:42 - 22 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ayrton wrote:
Leearchertog wrote:

I dont know how bad it was on release, but Battlefront 2 is no longer Pay to win. For once they listened to people and removed all that cash shop crap so now you only buy cosmetics.
https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/03/star-wars-battlefront-iis-new-update-axes-pay-to-win-upgrades/

i may just get back to it then, loved it

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 17:34 - 22 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Resident Evil 2 Remake - PS4 (with Friend)
Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age - PS4
Walking Dead - PS3
Dead Space 2 - PS3
Halo Reach (MCC) - PC
Boarderlands - PC
The Journey Down - PC
Chrono Trigger - (3)DS

On the back burner.
Ace Combat 7 - PS4
Red Dead 2 - PS4
Ocarina of Time - 3DS
Breathe of the Wild - Switch

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:20 - 22 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris-red wrote:
Resident Evil 2 Remake - PS4 (with Friend)
Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age - PS4
Walking Dead - PS3
Dead Space 2 - PS3
Halo Reach (MCC) - PC
Boarderlands - PC
The Journey Down - PC
Chrono Trigger - (3)DS

On the back burner.
Ace Combat 7 - PS4
Red Dead 2 - PS4
Ocarina of Time - 3DS
Breathe of the Wild - Switch

Procrastination nation... Razz

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:21 - 22 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway, during the Christmas, I got the Royal edition of the Kingdom Come Deliverance on PS4. All the DLCs, everything polished and in perfect working order and it costed me next to nothing. Playing this on the hard core mode sure makes the game very challenging and frustrating, still one of the best RPGs I've ever played. I finished the game two times on the PC, by the way.

andym
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:02 - 22 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm taking a break from modded Minecraft, so I've dusted off my G25 for Euro Truck Simulator 2... I know, really exciting stuff eh
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hedgehugger
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:31 - 06 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Games with Gold (XBOX of course) has TT Isle of Man as one of the games this month.

Currently playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Wolfenstein Youngblood (co op. Game Pass is proving to be a worthy subscription recently), Also still Fortnite.

Tonyg1987
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 22:27 - 26 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished kingdom hearts 3. Previously I had only played the first game and it was many many years ago when it first released. The story was super confusing, never understood it in the slightest, but it was good fun non the less. In comparison to something like final fantasy ect(other jrpgs) found it to be very light-hearted.... Sometimes a little cheesy/cringey. Enjoyed the combat, liked the music, took me 30 hours to finish the story and I'm going for the platinum so it's definitely worth a go if your into this type of game

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 11:17 - 27 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back on GTA San Andreas. So Good. Turned off the frame limiter on my new PC and it runs like liquid cream. A bit too quick, as I think it negatively affects the speed of NPC cars and possibly the results of some of the school tasks and things.

Just watched a Nurburgring video on YouTube so may go back to Ride 3 for a few laps at the green hell.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:27 - 27 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Civilization VI.

It's good, but so far don't like it as much as the previous versions. It achieved its zenith at Civ IV.

kerr
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:22 - 28 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death Stranding on Ps4
Good cast, photo quality graphics, fetch quest gameplay.
Literally all you do is deliver packages, that's pretty much it, not what i would expect from the guy that made the metal gear solid games.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:38 - 01 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

kerr wrote:
Death Stranding on Ps4
Literally all you do is deliver packages, that's pretty much it, not what i would expect from the guy that made the metal gear solid games.

I started the game last week. Very polished presentation, surprisingly engaging gameplay, great soundtrack... however there is one thing I do not enjoy at all and that is the online aspect of the game. The game is a ''postman simulator'', the goal there should be overcoming the obstacles by building bridges, carrying around ropes and ladders, fighting the elements and so on, but the game being online, everything other players left behind (bridges, ropes, ladders, ...) stays in the game!

I literally started the game, got past the initial tutorial, then took a job carrying something over the map, checked the map, brought with me a plenty of ropes and ladders... and when I got to places where I would have needed a rope or a ladder, all was already there, left by other players.

Also what's with the ''like'' system in the game? The whole map is littered with social media kind of crap and all the ''puzzles'', meaning how to get to places, already solved. Play offline if you want to enjoy the game.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:47 - 15 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to re-create the scenario so far but there isn't nearly enough info available to do that.
So we can expect over 200million dead according to Plague Inc.

https://i.postimg.cc/jdB8vRmM/Screenshot-20200315-171122-Plague-Inc.jpg

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:44 - 15 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
I tried to re-create the scenario so far but there isn't nearly enough info available to do that.
So we can expect over 200million dead according to Plague Inc.

https://i.postimg.cc/jdB8vRmM/Screenshot-20200315-171122-Plague-Inc.jpg

Great game! You have to balance mortality with infection rates, learnt a lot Smile

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 15:22 - 16 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

kerr wrote:
Death Stranding on Ps4

I started this the other day, its beautiful, but annoying and batshit crazy.

Update on my Previous list, completed RE2 and AC7. Also finished Days Gone game was frustrating it was really good and could be great but glichy AF.

hedgehugger
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:54 - 16 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two Point Hospital is my current 'new' game, on the XBox via Game Pass.
Just finished Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Started it in December. 250ish hours all in, one play through + DLC's! Embarassed

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:00 - 17 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

hedgehugger wrote:
Two Point Hospital is my current 'new' game

Freddie is in that one.
https://i.postimg.cc/gjbFvvWb/IMG-20200312-WA0000.jpg

hedgehugger
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:37 - 17 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup. MockStar is the condition. Smile

seeyalater
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 11:40 - 17 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Forum game.. where you post and get trolled by negative members lol.. but seriously do want a Xbox again.. all this chat about games reminds me of the wonderful lost hours on Hoth. Smile

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:35 - 22 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.rouming.cz/upload/doom-2020.jpg

kerr
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:10 - 24 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iv recently got into sim racing games, got myself an old logitech wheel with forced feedback (tis awesome)
I was playing f1 2019 on the pc for a while but just had enough of the constant connection issues and crashes, that and the abundance of dick heads who would rather wreck both of your races rather than let you pass.
Recently got accetto corsa competizione, it only has gt3 cars currently but its a blast, im very much the midfielder there are some stupidly quick guys on there but i'm having fun, and its a damn sight cheaper than i racing.
Supposedly they are adding gt4 cars as well as console versions this year but i suppose we will have to see what happens with the virus.

defblade
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:28 - 25 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I upgraded my PC a couple of weeks ago as it wouldn't play Doom 2016... it does now Wink

So I'm playing on rotation: Doom, Forza Horizon 3 (I bought on my old machine; the full game kept crashing BSOD even though the demo ran fine.. thought I'd try it on this one and it's good Smile ), Space Pirates and Zombies 2.

I also have a second play-through of Witcher 2, taking the other path through parts 2+3, Borderlands 2 second play-through and some of the post-finale DLC, and Witcher 3... all waiting in the queue!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 5 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 34 of 64