Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

What game(s) are you playing?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:31 - 07 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Looks like the insides of a Star Trek droid

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 07:20 - 08 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing pretty much... Yes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:43 - 13 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
Nah thats fair man, basically I do not rather the 16xx series, even the 2070 super is a little too low for what I need as a minimum... hence the ...

https://i.imgur.com/fd27ylw.jpg

Laughing

90s Sportsbike colour scheme homage?

Im playing Star Wars Battlefronts on Steam. Bluudy most excellent!

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 14:58 - 13 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
90s Sportsbike colour scheme homage?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/sNOHr8i9NZr5oiCFI5qQQOFlyq3ViIhI6DOMIKZOaT6NCcbinmwF8spU_3yVRAhmBEKQaU7kbE5gzV2hb2d_iENYMfZy6liwD2b8aLsf15ADFBdeusyLoJrOSWP04hkHWJEKh3XNYq4Av6nAvWSFk4vdfvNo6w

Ding ding
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:12 - 13 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:

Is it sad that I find that gorgeous. Embarassed

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:27 - 13 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Is it sad that I find that gorgeous. Embarassed

It sad that you have cataracts.

Eddie Hitler
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:46 - 14 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only game I seem to dip in and out of at the moment is "No More Room In Hell", basically a modded version of CSS. Haven't owned a console for 8 years and any game that requires time investing I just don't have the motivation for. Pretty sad to be honest.

Might go all out when the next gen Playstation comes out. Laughing .

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 14:49 - 14 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've completed all of the challenges in RIDE 3 apart from 3 races in the final. It's a big game so the sense of achievement when I do complete it is palpable.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:56 - 15 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

DiRT Rally 2.0, ''free'' on PS+ Thumbs Up

*Uncharted 4 is also on the PS+ this month.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:58 - 15 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
DiRT Rally 2.0, ''free'' on PS+ Thumbs Up

I've stuck it in my library for another time.
I'm getting towards the end of the challenges and missions on Fishing Planet so that is getting all of the ps4 time at the moment.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:11 - 19 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

New PC arrived today.

Can confirm it is capable of running Ark with all settings pushed to absolute maximum Very Happy

Frame rate is 30-60fps which I suspect is low to a diehard gamer's eyes but for me it's still better than my laptop was achieving, so it's great. The game looks phenomenal when you upgrade from potato mode Very Happy

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 11:56 - 19 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Frame rate is 30-60fps which I suspect is low to a diehard gamer's eyes but for me it's still better than my laptop was achieving, so it's great. The game looks phenomenal when you upgrade from potato mode Very Happy

Turn some settings down, make sure vsync is off and try to get it running at 60+

30 is a killer and whilst I'm anadvocate of 144+ 60 will be perfectly fine in Ark.

Ark is also now free...so win win for me Laughing

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:13 - 19 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:

Turn some settings down, make sure vsync is off and try to get it running at 60+

30 is a killer and whilst I'm anadvocate of 144+ 60 will be perfectly fine in Ark.

Ark is also now free...so win win for me Laughing

Just so you know, on my laptop I was getting 14fps and it was perfectly acceptable for me. Heretic, I know Very Happy

I'll see how it looks if I can get it consistently above 60 Thumbs Up

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:54 - 23 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting mildly bored of the grinding in ark now.

Haved moved on to Subnautica, to change things up a bit. Seems to have great reviews.

Rob W
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:20 - 23 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having rebuilt my system with a Ryzen 5 3600, I'm currently working my way through The Outer Worlds and RDR2.

Unfortunate thing is that now my GTX1080 seems to be bottlenecking my CPU rather than the other way around when I had my i5 4670. Looks like I'll have to get myself a 2080Ti or wait on the next 3XXX series cards, Laughing.

AMD sure have come a long way the last few years. Very impressed with my new build.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:59 - 29 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently really enjoying The Golf Club 2019 featuring PGA Tour.

OK It's Golf, so not to everyone's taste. But the graphics are stunning, and will make full use of a powerful computer. It's challenging at every level, and has loads of expertly designed courses. Plus there's a course designer so you can make your own.

You can play a full PGA tour season including the dreaded qualifying school.

For anyone who likes (or mildly tolerates) Golf this is only a tenner so great value Thumbs Up

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:22 - 30 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

back on GTA V online, now that I've worked out how to grind cash, and get twitch prime bonuses, and joined a grinding crew - and actually have quite a lot of fun

got a 60 car garage for my office full of podium cars, and often just enjoy arsing about in them, and have some other friends that do "serious" races using stunt tracks to create "proper" grand prix style race series. Spending 3 hrs on a series of races I have no hope of winning, in my customised cars with people who race clean, is quite fun in its own way, whilst my business acrue product

blurredman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:03 - 30 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/free-console-and-pc-games-for-nhs-staff-3452121
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 09:32 - 30 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alien Isolation. It was on offer on Steam. It's one of the most intense gaming experiences I've ever had. Not necessarily in a good way but it's compelling.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 13:23 - 30 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green Hell now my streaming times are done Crying or Very sad

Good game, grindy and pretty dire if you get poisoned.

kerr
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:47 - 30 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last of us part 2 has been leaked, it doesn't look good Sad

martin734
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 21:50 - 30 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have mostly been playing The Witcher 2 and Star Wars- Knights of the Old Republic.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:01 - 06 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been a while: loaded up Skyrim, SE this time. Been about 5 years since I last played it.

The "Another Life" start mod is kewl. I was a necromancer's [love] slave and accidentally regained my free will. First thing I did was to murder my masters and escape into the woods.

So far I've reclaimed a holdfast taken over by bandits, stumbled into a drug den and been captured by vampires, explored numerous ancient ruins (went a bit Tomb Raider in one) and now I'm trying to track down a missing farmer near the Morrowind border.

Haven't even got to a major town yet Laughing

Found this note in a Dragon Cultists' lair:

Quote:
All the blossoms are to be harvested at once and brought up to the alchemical lab.

Then clear space and begin burial of the childrens' bodies.

Shocked

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:11 - 08 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've started playing XCom2.

Seems pretty decent and was only about a tenner.

hedgehugger
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:53 - 08 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nier Automata, tried Kingdom Hearts 3, but because I'm not like 12 or something I really struggled with the whole Disney thing.

Recently finished Final Fantasy XV.
FF9 is coming to Game Pass soon will give that a go. I had an upheaval in my life the first time I played it and abandoned it in the early 2000's. Will be weird to try again Smile
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 324 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 36 of 64