Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

What game(s) are you playing?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:41 - 24 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this toxic little low life was on the opposing team in MW Warzone earlier.
He was getting an absolute pasting, coming rock bottom with zero kills.
I think I might have got him myself and I'm shite.
Suddenly his mic came on and all I could hear was everyone's a cvnt and various other scumbag expletives followed by the predictable rage quit.
Horrible little shit.

I'll give you one guess at his gamer tag.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 20:04 - 24 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:

So I played it a bit more and ran sort of into the issue you mentioned. I didn't realise the difficulty of the missions is something that is absolute, and I took a mission that was basically impossible. Also because of the curve, I ended up with 3 mechs, and after the mission loss with heavy damage had to sell one of my mechs to fund repairs to the other two. After that, every mission that I tried was impossible with only two 'mechs. So the campaign AI is basically completely unforgiving. In the end I started a new campaign from scratch and I'm hoping to avoid the issues I ran into by paying closer attention to mission difficulty. It's a shame as the game itself is great fun, but the strategy in the campaign ought to either be explained more thoroughly or made a bit fairer.

Update now (Mechwarrior 5). Difficulty is king, and as long as you remember that it's a decent game. The battles are fun and the lancemate AI is improving now that I'm giving them decent hardware to use. Managed to earn a pretty penny doing 'high reward' quests and picking up salvage. I can now afford to roam the galaxy and blow stuff up instead of just blowing stuff up in the local systems.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

blurredman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:13 - 25 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just completed Broken Sword.. And just started Broken Sword II..

Fun games! And after completing HL1/OPFOR/BlueShift whilst working at home, it it nice to only need the mouse and not have to reposition myself at the other computer fully whilst working on the other.

But i enjoyed my experience with HL. On a voodoo 3/amd duron/win98 so ran natively and excellently out of the boxes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:57 - 25 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:

Update now (Mechwarrior 5). Difficulty is king, and as long as you remember that it's a decent game. The battles are fun and the lancemate AI is improving now that I'm giving them decent hardware to use. Managed to earn a pretty penny doing 'high reward' quests and picking up salvage. I can now afford to roam the galaxy and blow stuff up instead of just blowing stuff up in the local systems.

It's now on Gamepass for PC, got my goat a little as I paid full whack on release. The stupid woman grinds my gears, Leeds accent no less. Of all the accents they could have picked, main vocal character is from Leeds. I'd rather she be a Brummy.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 14:17 - 25 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

King29 wrote:
MarJay wrote:

It's now on Gamepass for PC, got my goat a little as I paid full whack on release. The stupid woman grinds my gears, Leeds accent no less. Of all the accents they could have picked, main vocal character is from Leeds. I'd rather she be a Brummy.

I really like that, I also like the accent of your 'Mech tech which is very Essex boy innit. I also like that Adam Jensen is now an old man and appears in holograms to give you missions (same voice actor - I keep expecting him to say "I didn't ask for this").

FretGrinder
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:55 - 25 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
Suddenly his mic came on and all I could hear was everyone's a cvnt and various other scumbag expletives followed by the predictable rage quit.
Horrible little shit.

MilfHunter?

ಠ_ಠ

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 17:22 - 25 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

FretGrinder wrote:
Destiny 2 - the free to play version on steam.

I've never really gotten into the whole MMO thing, I gave world of warcraft a go and didn't really get on with it.

After giving Destiny 2 a go, 8 hours suddenly disappeared, with the help of a friend while on discord.

I'm still getting used to how the whole MMO thing works, there's a lot to take in, but the public events are pretty brutal and great fun with a few mates, running around causing total carnage.

It's very likely I'm gonna buy the upgrade edition.

I'm pretty veteran at this game, if you do end up buying and need help, holla. By veteran, I got paid to play Laughing

slowside
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 18:14 - 25 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death Stranding.

It's like an episode of Black Mirror where you're forced to redeliver every Amazon parcel you've ever received in your lifetime, across a stark Icelandic landscape, to people who talk too much when you just want them to sign where it says 'x'.

I'm quite enjoying it.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:21 - 25 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

FretGrinder wrote:
recman wrote:
Horrible little shit.

MilfHunter?

It was indeed.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 21:32 - 25 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, he plays PS4, what a fucking sack of sperm.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:34 - 17 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virtual Regata Offshore on Android. Its a sailing racing sim where you race across oceans and offshore from countries. Its something where you set your boat up setting its sails and direction and then pop back in every few hours to make adjustments. Im not quite sure how it all works but given these thousand of others out there its promising to be quite competitive. Im in two races at the moment, one across the Atlantic and another franc up to iceland and back. Its worth a shot if you want something you don't have to sit playing for ages at a time.

rdlzr77
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 12:33 - 02 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I play BrawlStars (found about it from my daughter Smile)

Maximum trophies reach was 18.103.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:25 - 03 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Xbox

Well, got tens of millions of dollars in GTA online,I am in a helpful grinding crew some have hundreds of millions, but now bored waiting for update, Thursdays bonuses were boring.

So... had a wee look at World of Tanks which I haven't played for about 3 months. 16gig update, I have 6 months worh of gold left, and they've introduced some sorta season pass? WTF?

Turned my attention to WRC8 and Blood Bowl 2 instead. I like BB2, but it's flawed in single player, and no one plays in online (not without joining a facebook group and making games by appointment with the small but loyal band of players).

I kinda like WRC8, I find the career crew management a bit clunky and awkward, but I like the game. Though, from what I can rememebr of it, apart fromthe graphics, it's not much different from Colin McCrae Rally from the late 90s.

TheDonUK
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:11 - 03 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valorant, Free FPS with abilities.

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 23:52 - 03 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playing...

Beyond a Steel Sky and Terminator - Resistance on PC.
Last of Us 2 on PS4
Snatcher on MegaCD.
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

hedgehugger
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:37 - 04 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sekiro, and Desperados 3 on PC.
Mouse and Keyboard for Desperados, but Sekiro is being played on a pad. Retirement gamers.... PFFF! Smile

Have recently played through Dark Souls 3 and 2 on the Xbox.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 14:02 - 05 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fall Guys. Best fun we've had in a while.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:23 - 09 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
Fall Guys. Best fun we've had in a while.

I absolutely hate this bustard game.
Can't stop playing.

colink98
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 12:06 - 10 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Universim.....

a little bit like Black and White of old....
get nuggest mating and build shit.

Hours and hours just melt away..

Still suck donkeys at Apex....
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

FretGrinder
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:15 - 06 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Control.

It has everything I love in a game -

- Epic combat
- Puzzles
- Crazy physics

Currenly about 20 hours in, multiple side missions as well as the main story.

100 recommend this Thumbs Up

ಠ_ಠ

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:28 - 06 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crash Bandicoot 4 - PS4 and Starwars Squadrons. Both worth playing.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 22:51 - 06 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Genshin Impact, goodbye free time.

Tonyg1987
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 17:18 - 13 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished ranking to 100 in gta 5 online.
Now i have moved onto getting rank 50 in red dead 2 online, both games on ps4.
Recently finished and got the platinum trophy for dark souls remastered.
On ps3 iv'e been playing final fantasy 10 on and off for about a year, currently trying to collect all monsters in the arena...hell of a bloody time sink! started and finished until dawn, along with the fantastic ghost of tsushima also ps4. <what a game BTW
Also been playing some older games on my modded PSP. Tomb raider anniversary and persona 3 portable.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 167 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 38 of 64