Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

What game(s) are you playing?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:33 - 08 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

tried Detroit become human. decided it was crap. now trying days gone.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 11:37 - 09 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fat Angry Scotsman wrote:

Right now I am just having fun in skirmishes. I also wanted to play Freelancer again but that game is completely fucking dead Crying or Very sad

Freelancer dead? It had a HUGE modding community only a couple of years ago I can't believe it dead. I love Freelancer, really wish there was more like it. However Casual, Story rich, Space Exploration games seem almost non existent.

blurredman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:57 - 13 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

13 years after being gifted it, in the past two weeks I have finally completed (I had tried a few times, but never saved the save games before re-installing windows) Half life 2. As for ep1 and ep2 I never played them for obvious reasons so after the 4th attempted playthrough being completed, I also went through ep1 and ep2.

Finally! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Cermitio This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:59 - 22 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cermitio wrote:
I used to play a lot of arcades. And I spend hours playing them. Now I need this kind of hobby to deal with all the problems and all the negative emotions. We live in difficult times. I am tired of such a huge amount of information we get every day from the Internet. So, I am trying to be isolated from it at least for an hour a day. You can also visit this page and do it.

take a running jump you prat Middle Finger
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:57 - 15 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Returnal (PS5) - 8/10 (so far).

Fast paced 3rd person view shooter with somewhat original game concept. I think this isn't a spoiler when I say, dying means going back and that's why they call this game Returnal. Thinking

It feels like Metroid combined with DOOM.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:21 - 15 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:

Fast paced 3rd person view shooter with somewhat original game concept. I think this isn't a spoiler when I say, dying means going back and that's why they call this game Returnal. Thinking

Doesn't sound like I'm missing much on the PS5 then.

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:30 - 17 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Papers, Please!

because some vtuber doggo sent me there.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:04 - 22 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
RhynoCZ wrote:

Doesn't sound like I'm missing much on the PS5 then.

9 hours to beat the first biome/level. Doh!

20 hours in, biome/level II done. Razz

Last edited by RhynoCZ on 23:23 - 27 May 2021; edited 1 time in total

GettinBetter
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 10:24 - 23 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this qualify as a game, it's not real so it must do I suppose.

Plugs into my RC TX

https://www.reflex-sim.net/

https://youtu.be/VPzYCwftCdw?t=25

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 12:12 - 23 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a Mechwarrior 5 expansion pack due on the 27th of May... Heroes of the inner sphere. I hope it'll be worth the money.

kerr
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:33 - 25 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

New resident evil, on the whole decent, not as good as the last one but worth a play.
Similar to Resi 4, very similar in parts even down to the merchant.
Don't get too excited about the big lass with the heaving bosom though, she's done and dusted in the first few hours of the game.

blurredman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:43 - 25 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Max Payne. I never got this game at the time and for some reason never got around to buying it.

So when I saw it in CEX for 75p, I did. I am enjoying it, though it is difficult..! Though I love the graphics, it's similar to the LS3D engined games (Mafia and Vietcong) which are my faves..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:04 - 25 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went back to Crusader Kings II again. Literally just fucked a horse and made it my Chancellor. Good times.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:57 - 25 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wreckfest PS5
Mortal Kombat 11 PS5
Spider Man Miles Morales. PS5
and good old GTAV PS4

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:10 - 26 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
There is a Mechwarrior 5 expansion pack due on the 27th of May... Heroes of the inner sphere. I hope it'll be worth the money.

Probably won't be. As long as you get to shoot up that bitch from Leeds (why oh why did they give an important game character such an undesirable accent).

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:17 - 26 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now actually having money and free time, I've bought resident Evil Village and Biomutant on PS4.

I might try Biomutant today a bit later on, Im not overly impressed with the village.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:57 - 26 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

King29 wrote:
Now actually having money and free time, I've bought resident Evil Village and Biomutant on PS4.

I might try Biomutant today a bit later on, Im not overly impressed with the village.

I never gave Resident Evil 7: Biohazard a good go so I've resolved to finish that before the Village.

In the meantime I'm playing a bit of Days Gone. Face-off a zombie apocalypse with a lump of 2x4 and a motorbike?! What's not to like Smile

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:12 - 24 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ride 4 (PS5) - 8/10

Well, it's still the same game, but now it runs at buttery smooth 60fps even on the consoles, the visuals are amazing, the level of detail is astonishing and there are pretty much no loading times. The chain slaps around and fluids in the brake and clutch reservoirs splash around as well and the plastic reservoirs realistically shake. The game still has got the same ''issues/features*'' as the previous games, but well, there are not many motorcycle sim-cades on the market anyway, so I do enjoy this one. The haptic feedback of the PS5 controller is present, not helpful nor immersive, but present.

It was, and probably still is, on sale. Thumbs Up

*turn off the TCS, shorten the final drive gear ratio and you'll be way faster than the AI even on harder AI difficulty. Also, taking off (start) is still sort of a lottery. Some bikes nicely take off, other bikes just wheelie and you end up on your arse (unless you turn on the anti-wheelie system, which makes you slower).

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:40 - 25 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finished Days Gone. Yes it's "by the numbers" in terms of gameplay but the story kept me going till the end. Recommended Thumbs Up

Currently playing Conan Exiles and it was not the game I was expecting. I can see where Valheim got its inspiration Smile Dismemberment is always a good game feature!

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 04:43 - 25 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tie Fighter Total Conversion

So this takes some explaining. Some fans have made a graphical update for X-Wing Alliance (the last of the released X-Wing games) which includes higher res textures, better models, lighting effects etc. So then, with the X Wing Alliance Update (XWAU2020) some other group of very meticulous souls has created a total conversion to alter this updated game into a faithful reproduction of the first X-Wing sequel, Tie Fighter from 1994.

It's very good, but doesn't quite have the same feel as the Tie Fighter CDROM edition that I played to death back in the day. It has all the voice briefings, cutscenes etc. but the actual gameplay is a little unforgiving. Very enjoyable though, and a great effort by people who did it for the love of it.

andym
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:26 - 25 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

My next 3 months or so are sorted, Season 24 of Diablo 3 started on Friday evening.

I was mucking about with Rocket League and Ark: Survival Evolved waiting for the new season though

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:02 - 25 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still playing lots of PUBG, not bad for a game that cost me under £20 over 4 years ago.

Bought Red Dead Online the other day. 45 hours in, opinion is a bit conflicted. The game has clearly had an insane level of detail put in to it and in places is stunning, however the cost of the game is just a first payment. To actually have anything to do you need "roles". Roles don't cost the $ you make in the game (fairly) easily but they cost the other currency of gold bars. Gold bars take an insane level of grinding to make tiny amounts, or can be bought for real money. So really the cost of the game can multiplied a few times if you want to do everything in the game, something that annoys me.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:34 - 25 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astro's Playroom. Laughing

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:14 - 25 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
Astro's Playroom. Laughing

It's genuinely a good game, I enjoyed it, even got the platinum trophy. Razz
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 247 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 46 of 64