Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

What game(s) are you playing?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:53 - 04 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool, might buy it on Friday, there were plenty of copies in Game and CEX for around £10 Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 22:43 - 04 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

After 4 weeks of Destiny 2, it's done and complete. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:25 - 04 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx1138 wrote:
cool, might buy it on Friday, there were plenty of copies in Game and CEX for around £10 Thumbs Up

Same price new: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bethesda-5055856403425-Doom-Xbox-One/dp/B00ZF32DDY

Edit: Same price at Tesco if you don't have Prime etc.

DrSnoosnoo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:57 - 05 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:

Wut

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 11:21 - 05 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrSnoosnoo wrote:
Paddy. wrote:

Wut

Laughing 305, all exotics, all flawless trials gear, all guns, decent kd+kda in crucible, unfortunately nothing to do until next dlc

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:48 - 05 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

hedgehugger wrote:
You can download the Beta from 9am I believe, tomorrow, if you have the pre order code.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/get-access-to-the-starwars-battlefront-2-beta-2-days-early-without-pre-ordering-2806583

It works Thumbs Up

Rogue_Shadow
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:49 - 05 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
hedgehugger wrote:
You can download the Beta from 9am I believe, tomorrow, if you have the pre order code.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/get-access-to-the-starwars-battlefront-2-beta-2-days-early-without-pre-ordering-2806583

It works Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up
Still trying Sad

Could do with the 1 day advance to download the beta.
It's going to take me at least Friday to download it at 4mbps
Brick Wall

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:48 - 05 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogue_Shadow wrote:
Thumbs Up
Still trying Sad

Could do with the 1 day advance to download the beta.
It's going to take me at least Friday to download it at 4mbps
Brick Wall

Leave the 'Type the error message into the box below' blank (I got stuck on that Embarassed).

Rogue_Shadow
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:00 - 05 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it Dance!

Only 12 hours of downloading till I can play Smile

Thanks M.C

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:40 - 05 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
thx1138 wrote:

Same price new: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bethesda-5055856403425-Doom-Xbox-One/dp/B00ZF32DDY

I haz Prime. Mr. Green Thumbs Up

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:04 - 08 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, Skyrim "creator club" with Survival Mode, I spent about a tenner and downloaded all the new extra content this offers - Xbox one this is.

Started a new game, again. So, Nobby the Khajjit is on hold.

Called my character "Vanilla Ice" just to remind myself which one it is, this has no mods, but all the DLC, and is playing in Survival Mode.

Survival Mode adds a whole new angle to the game, as you cannot fast travel, must sleep, must sleep to level up, have to eat (can't eat to regain health) and have to stay warm. Armour and clothes have a warmth rating as well as weight, and armour rating. Oh, and amount of loot you can carry is dramatically reduced. Hunger, fatigue, and cold dramatically affect your ability to perform tasks and you get worse and worse. Shrines are no longer free, you have to donate money. Few quests related to the newest DLC, done a couple. Can now make fire, ice and shock arrows too.

Playing "Vanilla" version with no mods (will load them much, much later -when I've got all my achievments) means I can't use Sonia as a pack horse either.

Game is moving slowly, very slowly, but I'm looking around more, and finding things for the first time, even in the very early stages of the game, that I've not seen before.

I like. Thumbs Up

Going
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 02:27 - 10 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just started Witcher 3, any recommended mods.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:03 - 10 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going wrote:
Just started Witcher 3, any recommended mods.

I just finished Witcher 3 recently, what a boring ending. The journey to the end is more interesting and entertaining, than the actual final battle.

Anyway, if you have the ''Game of the Year Edition'', there is nothing that could make the game any better, imho. The best thing you can do though, is to play the game at harder difficulty, I used the ''Blood and Broken Bones'' and it was nicely balanced game, that took me some time to finish, yet was fair.

dydey90
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:58 - 13 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've rediscovered Rollercoaster Tycoon. I can't believe it still works after nearly 18 years.
It's great for getting shit done round the house because once your park is nicely set up you can just leave it to run itself for 10-20 minutes whenever money is running low. My house has never been cleaner.

Loui5D
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 09:15 - 13 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

dydey90 wrote:
I've rediscovered Rollercoaster Tycoon. I can't believe it still works after nearly 18 years.
It's great for getting shit done round the house because once your park is nicely set up you can just leave it to run itself for 10-20 minutes whenever money is running low. My house has never been cleaner.

The new one that's done by Frontier (can't remember the name off the top of my head) is really good.

B0ndy
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 13:03 - 13 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

dydey90 wrote:

Rollercoaster Tycoon and the Sims were brilliant back in the day.

Tried Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 the other day and it didn't live up to expectation, much disappoint.

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 13:06 - 13 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm playing the Stranger Things mobile game ATM. It's really good. It's a Zelda Esq adventure game. Best part is it is totally free, not even pay to win. Thumbs Up

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:32 - 13 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to UnknownStuntman, I am now playing / wasting time on that damn paperclip game. It both oils and grinds my gears at the same time.

Last edited by Tracer1234 on 21:27 - 15 Oct 2017; edited 1 time in total

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 10:53 - 15 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fortnite and Sea of Thieves.

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:27 - 15 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
I just finished Witcher 3 recently, what a boring ending. The journey to the end is more interesting and entertaining, than the actual final battle.

Different storyboard outcomes depending on your choices.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:23 - 15 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to like Sim City, but the later versions I played were overly complicated and less fun

I'm always on the look out for turn based strategy games, I don't like "real time" games, I'm too fumble fingered with the controls to play them

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 11:33 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got both GT Sport and The Fractured But Whole on Preorder.

I'm not sure what I'm more excited by.

CBFcarl
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 15:31 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played the Fifa 18 demo last week and I really enjoyed "The Journey" part of it. I haven't bought a new Fifa since '13 and as a yorkshireman, I refuse to pay £50 for the new one, so I got Fifa 17 instead (along with another game - below - for £20). I've been playing The Journey on there, and really enjoyed it (put it on at 11pm for a quick game, snuck into bed at 5am).

I also got Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. Same thing, in that I haven't enjoyed a CoD game enough to buy brand new since Ghosts, so got this, and had a bit of a play on team deathmatch with the boy. It looks beautiful (I've been smashing Advanced Warfare on the 360 until recently) and it's early days but I enjoyed it.

Also, been playing NHL 2017 demo. Waiting until it is a fair price but planning on buying that, MicroMachines and Rocket League.

DrDonnyBrago
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:34 - 18 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris-red wrote:
Got both GT Sport and The Fractured But Whole on Preorder.

I'm not sure what I'm more excited by.

I hope that the GT car list either improves considerably, or that I'm blind and missed a classic car section because it was pretty dire in the beta.

Browsing around there were about 3 modern cars per dealer, with a few special variants of the same cars thrown in to bulk out the numbers.

I'm going to hold out and see if the DLC for the missing cars is free, or follows Forza's shitty model of gouging every penny possible from their customers.

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:03 - 18 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:

I have 2 weeks off work and have just bought Destiny 1 for the Xbox one. Not sure the game is my type of thing, I paid £3.99 used from Game. If I enjoy it I may buy the newer title.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 184 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 8 of 64