Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

What game(s) are you playing?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:27 - 25 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playing SoD 2 makes me wish they did a zombie dlc for GTA, like they did for Red Dead Redemption. There are mods on PC but an official patch would be nice.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:29 - 25 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx1138 wrote:

got tired of GTA Online, too much of a grind, not played it this year really

Laughing 2.5million GTA$ today in about 4 hours of gameplay and some AFK play. Mostly weapons shipments from my bunker
at 210k per go and VIP/Biker missions which are double bubble at the moment. Am nearly back up to 10million GTA$ again.
Should see rank 400 before the weeks out. 393 at the mo. Apparently the next big DLC is nightclub related.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:33 - 25 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just don't get it, understand it, feel motivated to even do it. I'm not really very good at games either, so it's not much fun for me. I just die whenever I try and make money. So for me, it's just boring, so I don't play it.

Occasionally I mess about in a solo lobby, but Lester won't shut about a Heist I started and haven't finished. I wish he'd shush. I do like a few of the vehicles available that I own, but I just don't want to put the effort in to get more.

I guess by now, most people find single player boring, but I'm happy just diddling about in the aeroplanes and on the bikes and chilling out.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 13:28 - 25 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Story ending of GoW was a bit pants TBH, feels like it finished about 75% of the way through the game. I have a feeling they are going to release the rest of the game as DLC. Crying or Very sad

Just trying to 100% it now, in the process of smashing the Valkyries, I've done 6/9 they are hard AF Laughing They are great bosses.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:15 - 25 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mad Max is getting good.
I'm gonna collect everything there is to collect and do everything there is to do before finishing the story mode.
I remember one of the GTAs where I wanted to do all the little bits and pieces around the map but they all vanished after the story ended.
Most disappoint.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:35 - 25 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
I remember one of the GTAs where I wanted to do all the little bits and pieces around the map but they all vanished after the story ended.
Most disappoint.

GTA V? I killed Trevor on my PS3 game as I didn't know there was a fourth way (to keep them all alive Rolling Eyes) and lost all his side missions. Part of playing through it again in first person on the Xbox One was redemption for my heinous crime. Unfortunately I got bored and still haven't re-completed it.

Not sure about Mad Max, played it a bit round a mates and found it meh. It's on gamepass so I might give it a try. For Xbox w&nkers you can buy a months sub' for 99p*, and set it to auto-renew (then cancel it afterwards) to get an additional month free.

*only with new accounts

andym
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:58 - 25 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot I downloaded a load of CD32 games ages ago (probably a couple of years at least), so I've been going through them over the last few days to see what works and what doesn't..... damn they brought back memories

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:03 - 25 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ride on the Edge TT ...Sidecars...Not easy.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:44 - 02 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howling Terror wrote:
Ride on the Edge TT ...Sidecars...Not easy.

None of it is easy Smile Just downloaded it, the track's brilliant*, the physics are odd... not completely unplayable just odd. I'm guessing you need some rider aids on? I'm locking the rears a lot when braking Confused

*although not very well optimised (lots of FPS drops)

DrDonnyBrago
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:03 - 05 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
Mad Max is getting good.
I'm gonna collect everything there is to collect and do everything there is to do before finishing the story mode.
Most disappoint.

I largely lost interest when I had upgraded everything but still had loads of story still left to play out. Never did finish it.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:51 - 05 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrDonnyBrago wrote:
recman wrote:
Mad Max is getting good.
Most disappoint.

I largely lost interest when I had upgraded everything but still had loads of story still left to play out. Never did finish it.

Coincidentally, I just finished it*. Go on, give it another go. The story isn't too bad, gets quite dark in places.
It's worth completing just to dish out some ass whuppin on Lord Scrotus.

*still have a few bits of scrap to pick up in the Dunes area and one or two trophies to get.

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:28 - 05 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Far Cry Primal, quite enjoying it.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:01 - 07 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post Scriptum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH-XV5YD9h4

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:34 - 07 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:

Reminds me of Red Orchestra. That's a good thing.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:09 - 10 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crew ultimate edition (the first game + season pass) on PS4, for 399 CZK (£13.60). It's a Test drive unlimited clone, which isn't bad at all, the gameplay is entertaining and solid, the cars and motorcycles are very nicely done (they even have GPZ900R!!!). The playground is the whole US of A with very nice visuals and variety of environments and weather. A nice change after hours of Gran Turismo.

8/10 (Way better than whatever Need for Speed game on the PS4.)

*I won't be buying the new Crew game (the same thing, but they added planes and boats), at least not for the full price.

Rob W
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:55 - 10 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back into World of Tanks, now it's got a new engine and I treated myself to a GTX1080 and a 4K IPS panel.

Still an absolute grind fest and infested with mongs, but at least it looks pretty decent now.

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:14 - 17 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob W wrote:
Back into World of Tanks, now it's got a new engine and I treated myself to a GTX1080 and a 4K IPS panel.

Still an absolute grind fest and infested with mongs, but at least it looks pretty decent now.

I've just watch a YouTube video of someone called Lulabelle in a 9/1 battle with some good players. 9/1 and they won? how is that even possible.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:39 - 17 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

King29 wrote:
Rob W wrote:

I've just watch a YouTube video of someone called Lulabelle in a 9/1 battle with some good players. 9/1 and they won? how is that even possible.

F2P, P2W

NJD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:05 - 17 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

IOM TT Game.

I've smashed into every part of the circuit and killed at least half of the island's population in the process; found the willpower to complete one full lap of the circuit, with a billion unfinished, and set the record for the worlds slowest lap time, ever (unrecorded by Guinness because I'm humble).

... And that's just on the 600's. Rolling Eyes

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:19 - 17 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

MX vs ATV All Out 7/10 Thumbs Up

This one is a blast from the past! The gameplay, soundtrack (Offspring - All I want; and other songs of this sort) and the way the game catapults you back to the map when you ride off the bounds, with the available events, reminded me of my childhood and Motocross Madness 2.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:18 - 18 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing on the ps4 is floating my boat at the moment so I thought I'd have a look on the play store on my phone.
Found Super Stickman Golf 2. Larf.

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:55 - 20 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought Far Cry 5 after playing Far Cry Primal and am enjoying it more. They are well scripted games and worth the money, £32 well spent.

hedgehugger
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:35 - 20 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently playing Assassin's Creed Origins, and still playing Fortnite.

redwarfie
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 12:17 - 21 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought Jurassic World Evolution at the weekend. Not my normal style as not really big into management/theme park style games, but it is actually really good as it doesn't just toss you into a sandbox and leave you to it, there's a natural progression which helps keep you involved! Thumbs Up
joombo This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 237 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 23 of 64